... 728  729  731  732  ...

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948

Zugriffe: 5.146.536 / Heute: 303
Bougainville Coppe. 0,364 € -1,62% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   -38,10%

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 eickhoff
eickhoff:

Angst vor Kupfer-Crash

13.03.14 07:03
Etwa 40 Prozent des weltweiten Kupfer-Absatzes gehen nach China. Ein Großteil der Importe dient allerdings als Sicherheit für Kredite. Dieses Geld wird dann von sogenannten Schattenbanken an andere Unternehmen weiterverliehen. Börsianer befürchten nun, dass Gläubiger die als Sicherheiten hinterlegten Kupferbestände verkaufen, um an einen Teil ihres Geldes zu kommen. Es gebe Spekulationen, wonach 60 bis 80 Prozent der angeblichen Kupfernachfrage Chinas nur zu Finanzierungszwecken gekauft worden seien. Sollte Kupfer von Chinas Firmen tatsächlich überwiegend als Kreditsicherheit und nicht zu Produktionszwecken gekauft worden sein, sind sämtliche Nachfragestatistiken Makulatur.

Ähnlich wie in der Lehman-Krise könnten die Sicherheiten dann zu Schleuderpreisen auf den Markt geworfen werden, was auch die hochgehebelten Hedge Fonds zum Ausstieg zwingen könnte. Dies könne zu Panikverkäufen führen, heißt es weiter. Auch die Aussagekraft von "Dr. Copper" als Konjunkturbarometer werde dann zweifelhaft, warnte Chris Weston vom Broker IG.

www.n-tv.de/wirtschaft/marktberichte/...e-article12441491.html

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +38,63%
SPDR S&P U.S. Communication Serv. Select Sector UCITS ETF Ac
Perf. 12M: +37,52%
SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +35,27%
SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +33,28%
SPDR S&P U.S. Financials Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +28,13%

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 macouba
macouba:

@ 18226

13.03.14 07:24
... Wenn das Atimmen würde hätte china 8-16 Prozent der weltweiten kupfernachfrage als tatsächlicher verbrauch. Das erscheint mir in der Tat zu wenig und kann nicht stimmen ...
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Traderevil
Traderevil:

...#18226 .....zwischen einer....

13.03.14 08:42

....etablierten Kupferaktie oder  meinetwegen z. Bsp.einer  RT Aktie und unserem Preisniveau, ist auch bei einem solchen Szenario immer noch jede  Menge Luft vorhanden .

Wenn sich also wie geplant unser Schätzchen nach Norden bewegt und die anderen ein wenig gen Süden soll mir das auch recht sein und ich kann gut damit leben.     ;-)))))))
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 tbhomy
tbhomy:

Richtig macouba...

13.03.14 08:58
...Kritik ist angebracht. Schein und Wahrheit. Ist halt nur die Presse. Und ein paar Eigeninteressen Dritter. Peanuts...  ;-)
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 nekro
nekro:

13.03.14 12:25
www.solomonstarnews.com/news/regional/...eturn-to-panguna-mine
Mein  MULTIBAGGER Favorit B?C ;-)))))
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 RORUN
RORUN:

panguna rests with Landowners

13.03.14 12:44
The decision to reopen the Panguna Mine rests solely with Panguna Landowners.

ABG President, John Momis says it has always been wrongly perceived that the ABG has the sole power to reopen the mine.

He said this during an address to the ABG House of Representatives at their first parliament session yesterday.

Momis says the ABG has established a framework to assist with negotiations.

“The Office of the Panguna Negotiations is an entity set up by the ABG to enhance the achievements of its broad objectives in regards to the mine,” Momis says.

The Office of Panguna Negotiations has been set up within legal boundaries as required by the Bougainville Constitution and does not stand to marginalize anybody.

Since its establishment it has developed several important policy submissions and information papers for the consideration of the ABG.

It has also been instrumental in securing the K5 million per year support grants for the next five years for negotiations from the ABG.

It is also responsible for facilitating the Bel Kol between Landowners and Bougainville Copper Limited which the ABG has approved for May 12 this year.

Momis says done widespread mining consultative forums which have garnered the opinions of Bougainvilleans on the issue of reopening the mine.

“From these forums there has been wide support of the ABG’s initiative to negotiate an understandable settlement,” Dr Momis said.

Some of the major challenges facing the Panguna Negotiations are the ever changing positions of key mine affected Landowners who backtrack after wholeheartedly supporting the ABG during the forums.

But Momis says the ABG and the majority cannot be held to ransom by a minority who must soon make up their minds.

“While Panguna is still the ABG’s focus, it is one of the options available to the government.”

http://www.pngedge.com/articles/2014/03/13/...a-mine-rests-landowners
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 RORUN
RORUN:

belcol

13.03.14 12:52
6 Mai AGM
12 Mai Belcol

Loooks good
nekro:

Copper demand should pick up .....

13.03.14 16:57
........... in the second quarter of the year.

copperinvestingnews.com/...m=0_f83d87db0f-1d7b4bcb41-240700777

On a slightly more positive note, Barclays (LSE:BARC,NYSE:BCS) analysts seem to think that copper prices have hit bottom. They noted this week that there is “an indication of interest at lower prices,” also commenting that the worst is likely over, or at least on the horizon. Demand should pick up in the second quarter of the year.
nekro:

Rio Tinto prepares for return.......

14.03.14 01:20
...............to vast PNG copper mine
Author: Brian Robins
Date: 08/03/2014
Words: 496
Publication: The Age
Section: Business
Page: 6

Bougainville Copper is to open an office on Bougainville Island this year as sentiment begins to build within Papua New Guinea for a resumption of mining of the giant Panguna copper deposit.

The visit to Bougainville Island by the PNG Prime Minister Peter O'Neill earlier this year - the first visit by a government official of his standing in more than 15 years - has prompted conciliatory sentiment towards production resuming, the company told shareholders.

This visit was followed by the head of the autonomous Bougainville government, John Momis, who has signalled the willingness of most parties on the island to resuming production.

Civil war forced Rio Tinto unit Bougainville Copper to halt production in 1989 at what was then one of the largest copper mines in the world.

The Panguna mine was the largest single source of the country's export revenues and comprised about 7 per cent of global copper production.

One recent estimate put the cost of reopening the mine at more than $US4 billion, although it is unclear whether Rio would be willing to foot the bill for much of this work or would seek partners from the outset. This study was by the US Agency for International Development, which outlined a series of approaches that could stabilise developments on the island amid a push for greater autonomy from Port Moresby, which could pave the way for mining.

Along with resolving a series of technical issues before resuming production, perhaps more important is achieving agreement on revenue sharing with the island, which was one of the prime reasons for conflict over the mine so soon after production began.

Under the original revenue-sharing agreement, the bulk went to the central government but only a minor portion of the funds went to Bougainville's provincial government.

In its latest report to the stock exchange Bougainville Copper said no major studies into resuming production would begin until there was broad agreement between the various parties supporting the project.

In 2012, preliminary studies were conducted and they supported the project's prospective financial and economic viability.

The new office will play a key role in assessing remediation issues, as well as "community development programs, social mapping, asset revaluation and de-risking".

Major studies such as pre-feasibility and bankable feasibility studies will not be launched "until consultations with governments, landowners and other stakeholders result in broad agreement for redevelopment", the miner has told shareholders.

Before the suspension of mining, the Panguna site was producing about 180,000 tonnes of contained copper annually, along with a quantity of gold.

Bougainville Copper is 53 per cent owned by Rio Tinto, with the PNG government holding a further 19 per cent.
eickhoff:

Moin nekro,

14.03.14 07:30
hast du mal ne Quelle für #18234? Liest sich ganz gut. Vielleicht wird es ja doch noch was in dieser Dekade.
nekro:

Link

14.03.14 09:15
www.tradingroom.com.au/apps/...vequote%26code%3DBOC%26sy%3Dtpl
eickhoff:

Danke

14.03.14 09:51
nekro:

Hi all

14.03.14 11:16
Sollte jedem Investierten ein ***** wert sein ;-)))

hotcopper.com.au/...id=2213756&msgid=13093854#.UyK5ixBzcqM

I am prompted to post some interesting facts and links because those who are new to Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL) via Hot Copper might find them useful.
I am a private Australian investor who has taken a large (for me) punt on the future of Bougainville, and as I see it that will require that the mine re-open. Years ago, prior to the crisis, I visited Bougainville (and the mine) several times through my work as an Engineer.
Compared to several years ago when I first made my investment there has been a great deal of progress made towards a re-start of the mine. The local stakeholder negotiating groups have been created as legal entities and regular meetings are held to discuss early-stage issues with BCL, ABG, PNG and local stakeholders
Yes, there are still some loud negative voices and complications from local political factions and outsiders of dubious character who seem to pop up occasionally, but as I see it there is positive progress. If nothing else, these loud criticisms bring to light the issues needing to be worked through
A few recent facts which seem to indicate that in the near future there will be some “good news” stories coming out:--
• The BCL AGM will be held in Port Moresby on 5th May ( ie the Board Of Directors of BCL will be in town)
• President Momis of Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) has announced that the Bel Kol between Landowners and BCL has been approved for 12th May. (the following week)
• BCL has stated that they will open an office in Arawa this year.
• The Office of Panguna Negotiations has been set up within legal boundaries as required by the Bougainville Constitution and has also been instrumental in securing the K5 million per year support grants for the next five years for negotiations from the ABG.
• From Post Courier (PNG newspaper) dated 4th February 2014
“I want to re-open Aropa Airport in 3 months’ time” he said. “ ….. because I will return to Bougainville after 3 months to officially open Aropa Airport after 22 years of it being closed” Mr O’Neill said. ( ie … 3 months from 4th Feb is …wait for it … early in May (Mr O’Neill is the President of PNG))
So it is fair to say that there is momentum building and May will be a “big” month for BCL
There is a website run by a group called “European Shareholders Of Bougainville Copper” which has a news page … note that it is changed monthly … currently the March site is
www.bougainville-copper.eu/news-march-2014.html
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 BOCandorra
BOCandorra:

Momis gibt...

14.03.14 15:30
... den "Schwarzen Peter" an die Landeigner weiter! Das und weitere interessante Informationen über die Bemühungen mit dem Ziel der Wiederaufnahme des Mining in Panguna auf:

www.bougainville-copper.eu
Alle aktuellen News zu Bougainville Copper auf der ESBC Homepage!
www(.)bougainville-copper(.)eu
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 macouba
macouba:

Der Druck auf die LO steigt ...

15.03.14 07:10

Some of the major challenges facing the Panguna Negotiations are the ever changing positions of key mine affected Landowners who backtrack after wholeheartedly supporting the ABG during the forums. President Momis said the ABG and the majority cannot be held ransom by a minority who must soon make up their minds.
 The President said while Panguna is still the ABG"s focus, it is not the option but rather one of the options available to the government

nekro:

#18232 Belcol

15.03.14 11:58
Für den  12 Mai ist nun also der wichtigste Schritt auf dem Weg der Wiedereröffnung der Pangunamine geplant, die Versöhnung zwischen BOC u. Bougainville.Nach dieser ultimen Reconciliation ist die Vergangenheit abgehakt u. die Zukunft kann beginnen, u. die heisst:

"Of course we need Panguna mine to re-open, definitely with BCL"
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Traderevil
Traderevil:

...openDialogue at workshop

15.03.14 14:09

ONI APPEALS FOR OPEN DIALOGUE AT WORKSHOP
14 03 2014 Quelle : Radio New Dawn on Bougainville
By Alex Munme

mekamui.wordpress.com/2014/03/

THE ABG Minister for Mining, Michael Oni has appealed for open discussions among Panguna Land Owners, COEs, Leaders Representing Mekamui, ABG and AUSAID.
The Minister made the appeal while delivering his key note address at the opening of the Panguna Land Owners Workshop this week in Buka.
Minister Oni said Panguna people are all in a one structure together with everyone else.
He said therefore the two days workshop was for everyone to review everything that has been happening in Panguna.
The Workshop gave them the opportunity to clarify misunderstandings that affected programs and service delivery in the area, he said.
He encouraged the Landowners participation in programs, better communication, consultation and integrated and inclusive approaches in identifying issues affecting them. He added that the Workshop would help to identify needs and find ways to address them in order to advance into the future.
The two days workshop was attended by the landowners, ABG Administration headed by Chief Administrator, Chris Siriosi and his Deputy, Herbert Kimai, ABG Leaders, Mekmui Leaders, COEs and Development Partner, AUSAID.
The Workshop ended yesterday.

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 reinhold_tabris
reinhold_tabris:

16.03.14 18:53
Wenn  O`Neill im Mai auf dem neuen Airport landet und die 19% Boc shareanteile  an Momis übergibt, dann kann das Sommermärchen beginnen.
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 reinhold_tabris
reinhold_tabris:

ramunickel

17.03.14 04:02
New post on Papua New Guinea Mine Watch
                    §
          §
Panguna mine wishes to open office in Arawa
by ramunickel

Post Courier

image001BOUGAINVILLE Copper Limited [Rio Tinto], former operator of the Panguna copper mine in Central Bougainville has indicated it wishes to open an office in Arawa, the former provincial capital. The move will be cautiously and carefully considered, due to the fact that Bougainvilleans still hold the company accountable for 20,000 lives lost during the bloody 10-year Bougainville Civil war sparked by the mine in the late 'eighties.

BCL have been in talks with the Autonomous Bougainville Government and various landowner groups for some time. They understand the delicacy of the current situation on Bougainville and are treading lightly. The company is negotiating its way to making amends for the devastation caused by the mine and are, this time around, acutely aware and respectful of the Bougainville people's wishes.

They understand that "bel kol" must happen before they can even think about setting foot in Arawa. There are still ex-combatants and others on the ground in Arawa and surrounding areas who have not forgotten the havoc and destruction caused by the mine and the war it started. They have made this known that BCL is not welcome there currently. Reparation is demanded.

But BCL is no fool company. They understand what they must do and, if appearances are any indication, they are attempting to do the right thing. The following statement was provided by the company: “BCL is keen, provided it is safe and acceptable to the landowners, to open an Arawa office following bel kol. This office would also create several local jobs, including positions for liaison officers to the nine mine affected landowner areas.”
ramunickel | March 17, 2014 at 12:55 pm | Tags: Bougainville, Environmental damage, Human rights, Landholders, Panguna, Papua New Guinea, Rio Tinto | Categories: Environmental impact, Financial returns, Human rights, Papua New Guinea | URL: wp.me/pMvf7-39Y
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 sellongoodnews
sellongoodne.:

17.03.14 07:19
Vorausgesetzt, der Termin wird nicht verschoben. Würde mich sehr wundern, wenn nicht...
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 LOFP
LOFP:

alles nicht so wild

17.03.14 08:38
Es heißt bei ramunickel immer:
"BCL is not welcome there currently."
ich betone currently
Es geht also nur um Ausgleich, also Geld!
Man wird sich einigen.
Schöne Woche für alle
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 kjensw
kjensw:

17.03.14 11:03

Das Büro wird natürlich erst mal vor allem dazu benötigt um direkt vor Ort die Kompensationsgelder akkurater verteilen zu können.
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Ice-bein
Ice-bein:

äh, wer bezahlt belkol nochmal?

17.03.14 11:15
PNG, RT oder BCL?

und how much?
nekro:

10 Billion $

17.03.14 11:34
Diese irrealistische Forderung dürfte endgültig vom Tisch sein.
Die von O'Neill zugesagten Gelder kann man durchaus als PNG Partizipation verstehen.
Der BOC Anteil dürfte über die nächsten Jahre, u.a. auch als Infrastrukturen,Ausbildungsmassnamen etc. erfolgen.
nekro:

Security

17.03.14 14:09
Security chief wants boost to military forces to protect foreign mining interests
by ramunickel

Call for better investment in security in PNG

Radio New Zealand

The head of Papua New Guinea's Security Coordination and Assessment Office is calling for a boost to the country's military and police force to overcome years of neglect.

Ian Jinga says the country faces many security challenges including law and order, and the ability to protect its borders and natural resources.

He says security for PNG's LNG project is a major concern, and the country's largest-ever economic project remains vulnerable.

"We need to boost up the capacity of our Papua New Guinea Defence Force, we need to build a police force that is able to support the national government in protecting investments, as well as other major resource projects in the country. Not only that, but also delivering and protecting our citizens as well as our other infrastructures."

Ian Jinga says the government needs to invest serious resources into security in Papua New Guinea to improve its economic fortunes.

Seite: Übersicht ... 728  729  731  732  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Bougainville Copper Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
52 24.308 Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 nekro nekro 23.04.24 17:43
  1 Kick off und get ready this year Fuchsbau24 Fuchsbau24 17.01.24 15:16
  38 Wann sollte man BOC WKN: 852652 kaufen? 1ALPHA 1ALPHA 06.07.23 18:01
2 7 BOC (852652) wird heiss ;-))) nekro bockaufboc 24.04.21 23:52
28 3.965 BOUGAINVILLE (852652) slashgoerdi tbhomy 24.04.21 23:24

--button_text--