the USA Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008

Zugriffe: 2.639 / Heute: 5
the USA Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 weitweg
weitweg:

the USA Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008

28.07.08 13:05
artikel vom 25 Juli 2008. subprime endgültig outgebailed?

dpc.senate.gov/dpc-new.cfm?doc_name=lb-110-2-123

muss man sich mal ruhig durchlesen, die zeit werde ich mir wohl nachher mal nehmen. die ehrlichen, in diesem fall die, die sich ein haus leisten konnten und brav ihre mortgage raten zahlen, sind wie immer die dummen, die sollten sich vielleicht mal überlegen, ihre zahlungen einzustellen und sich auch outbailen zu lassen. und die usa kommt in den besitz von hundertausenden relativ wertlosen holzhütten.
Gruß, weitweg

I have bad and good news for you, the bad one is: time flies! The good one is: you are the pilot!
weitweg:

und wer ist berechtigt?

28.07.08 13:11
money.cnn.com/2008/07/26/real_estate/...postversion=2008072611
Gruß, weitweg

I have bad and good news for you, the bad one is: time flies! The good one is: you are the pilot!

unglaublich, der subprime-wahnsinn

geht sogar in die 2. runde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "H.R. 3221, as amended, would include the FHA Modernization Act of 2008, which would modernize, streamline, and expand the reach of the FHA program to ensure that additional families can access safe, fixed-rate mortgages." u.a. durch "Increasing the FHA loan limit from 95 percent to 110 percent of area median home price with a cap at 150 percent of the GSE limit (currently, $625,000), allowing families in all areas of the country to access homeownership through FHA"

Gruß, weitweg

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--