Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +53,56%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +51,49%

Steinhoff Informationsforum saueraufsuess
saueraufsuess:

Ich

28.06.23 15:13
stehe zu meinem für mich hohen Verlust und so hab ich direkt am 15.12.22 alles verkauft..Bei dem ach so geilen Lösungsvorschlag
Steinhoff Informationsforum Andreas 108
Andreas 108:

Was sagt euch das?

28.06.23 15:32
Was sagte Einstein über das Universum?

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. 😃
Steinhoff Informationsforum saueraufsuess
saueraufsuess:

Deine

28.06.23 15:36
Ach so schlauen Sprüche kannst dir sparen
Steinhoff Informationsforum Sealchen
Sealchen:

JimmyGemini

28.06.23 16:43
Man könnte auf die Idee kommen davon auszugehen jo..

Nur hat Steinhoff wohl immer gehofft es findet sich noch einer... oder die Gläubiger hatten immer wieder Hoffnung auf bessere Konditionen gemacht... oder man hat auf ein Wunderwachstum gehofft... ich weiß es nicht..

Aber ja theoretisch hätte das ganze ab 2018 platt gemacht gehört...

Das jahrelange rumgeiere hat niemanden was geholfen... außer den Gläubigern natürlich^^

Nur konnte der Aktionär auch jahrelang entscheiden ob er bei dem geiere dabei sein will oder eben nicht!
Steinhoff Informationsforum AktienUndPferde
AktienUndPfer.:

Ich musste leider einiges Negatives über...

28.06.23 17:07
....die SDK lesen.
Ich muss die SDK hier auf jeden Fall in Schutz nehmen.
Dr.Liebscher hat klar und deutlich gesagt, dass er bereit wäre die Steinhoff Aktionäre auch in vollkommen sinnlosen und aussichtslosen Verfahren zu vertreten. Sie müssten ihn halt nur entsprechend bezahlen.

Und in der realen Welt kommt man mit 300k Euro halt nicht besonders weit. Da wird man dann schon mal eine null hinten dranhängen müssen.
Und von der SDK zu verlangen, hier ein paar Millionen Euro für nichts zu verbraten ist dann doch etwas gewagt wie ich finde.
Gelöschter Beitrag. Einblenden »

Steinhoff Informationsforum JimmyGemini
JimmyGemini:

@Sealchen: Ich fühlte mich nicht so als

28.06.23 18:30
ob ich eine Entscheidung gehabt hätte. Abgesehen von den Argumenten, die für SH sprachen nach Step 2, war ich jahrelang mit -90% unterwegs.

Bei einem erfolgreichen Step2 mit +15% rausgehen war keine Option und danach war ich wieder im Minus und es sank immer mehr. Wie gut die Chancen sind eine Refinanzierung zu erhalten kann ich ja nicht einschätzen.  
Steinhoff Informationsforum also so
also so:

@Andreas 15:03

28.06.23 18:34
... ich und andere inklusive der Medien haben gewarnt...
Du meinst : du und die Medien haben ähnliche Qualität? Ja, es stimmt, besonders mit den smalis, echt Qualität.  
Steinhoff Informationsforum also so
also so:

*Vorsicht Ironie!

28.06.23 18:36
,, echt Qualität "
Steinhoff Informationsforum Jaap Peer
Jaap Peer:

Steinhoff and morality

28.06.23 18:37
Hello to my Steinifighters!

In the latest video the SdK is talking about a 'Scandal verdict'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBoOcf_tuk

Scandal verdict?
Come on!The real scandal is the SdK!
The SdK has taken 312,000 euros from the heavily duped shareholders of Steinhoff International under false conditions!

Because what happened?
Steinhoff shareholders have fallen victim to corrupt management:
Louis Du Preez, Theodore de Klerk, de 'zetbazen' from the G7 Hedgefunds, no morality and no integrity, but 3,5 mil a year is 'to good to deny', an 'offer you can't refuse'....

The 'right-hand man' of olicharch Friedman, Dutch lawyer Wakkie, he was in prison (for one day) in Spain due to his Russian contacts but with his powerfull friends in Holland, he was a free man and could do his unlawful actions for Steinhoff, ABN Amro, Accenture, etc. Everywhere Mr Wakkie is in the house, dirty games all over the place.....
Than mrs. Alexandra Watson, who works not only for SNH, but also for Petra Diamonds, which violates human rights and also works for fraudulent company EY;
Ms. Moses who was also not prepared to intervene in these crimes. Eyes wide shut for her.
Hugo Nelson, who is a partner in a Money Laundering Company/hedge fund on the Kaayman islands.

Hugo Nelson and Alexandra Watson, both working with Coronation Fund Managers who made secret deals with themselves around the PEPCO deals, you know, the beautiful PEARL of Steinhoff that was sold for an 'apple and an egg' to Coronation Fund, among others, while the company needed money! Coronation Fund and their relationship with Wiese, the former Steinhoff Director, who 'knew nothing about fraude' and managed himself to look like a victim of crime, huge compensation received.....

The accountant Mazars, which is involved in a investigation due to their 'unacceptable auditwork'.
The other accountant, advisor EY, heavily involved in a forensic investigation. One fraud scandal follows the other, but nevertheless they were choosed by Louis de Crimi and of course mrs. Watson, to produce a "Fairness Opinion" in order to mislead and deceive the shareholders even further, armed with this 'objective advice'.
Can you imagine: mrs Watson was sitting at both sides of the table! EY has now been banned in Germany for 2 years for fraud. Yes, you read that right!

For years they have spun a web of lies and deception, they received millions every year for this, but behind the scenes it was not these 'managers' and 'directors' who were in charge, but the Hedgefunds, aided by the big banks, that must certainly not fail .

These 'managers', 'Directors' and 'Supervisory Board' aided by advisors and lawyers that smell a bit fishy: Mr. Christiaan Zijderveld (SOP) of the Kremlin office (in the Netherlands they called Houthoff 'De Kremlin Kantoor', Houthoff, the money laundering office for the Super Rich Russian Mafia.
Verhoeven, the observer in these WHOA, also employed at Houthoff's Kremlin Office.
The other observer, Meijer, who is sitting at the table next to Wakkie in the Accenture Office.

The lawyers from the G7 Hedgefunds, Loijens Loyens and Loeff, one of the partners of whom had to go to prison for fraud and theft.

The fraud company PWC, itself involved in forensic investigations, was engaged by Steinhoff and paid 30Mil to investigate...FRAUD at Steinhoff!  Yes, you read this right too!
So far, Mr. Du Preez and Mr. Wakkie are doing everything they can to prevent the publication of the 'fraud report', despite the fact that the judge in ZA has ordered this, passed judgment in May 2022!

And so it came about that, because of these major interests, the judge in the Netherlands agreed to a WHOA decision that leaves the shareholders completely penniless from the very beginning. Many 'small' individuals have been robbed of their capital and the sounds of personal drama and bankruptcy can be heard everywhere. Just look at Wulf Bley's video, or Deol's latest videos, showing what a mess this Scandal Company Steinhoff has left behind.

CVR'S;
The total nonsense about these CVR's for the Shareholders (20%): these CVR's will never, never got any worth, or maybe a chance at 1%. Why? Because the owners from the new company are hedgefunds and hedgefunds will keep on the Loan to Own Strategy. These loans will never filled in like they did not in de years from 2017 till now.Why should they? They could left 1 euro or dollar as a loan and at that moment you will not achieve anything for your CVR.
But maybe I am wrong, you can try it by yourself and maybe you are lucky. You can read in the doc's that SNH said  It is not expected that the entire loan will be repaid
It's a great business strategy and after a few years you can go to Amsterdam with your Empty Shell, asking for a liquidation, give the 'shareholders' a package of lousy CVR's and then it's up to the next 'disstressed' company. Business as usual, most CEO's from hedgefunds are billionaires. BINGO!!

THE SdK:
Back to the SdK : with such an 'interest group for shareholders' you don't need enemies!
Shareholders have also been lied to and cheated by the SdK. It's a shame.

The Sdk raised over 300,000 in 2 days, money from shareholders who had in that time already lost 80% of their investment! Up to 3 times the shareholders were promised an Inquiry Request at the Amsterdam Enterprise Chamber.  I and a few others send them all kind of information to do so from the start. But: NOTHING! And nothing without any explanation.

Mind you, this would have definitely exposed the fraud above and definitely reduced the chance of a total loss. I do not think we would have won this game, but this could have be the only chance for the shareholders for a settlement and compensation.
In the meantime: More and more big stories from Mr. Liebscher about 'lawsuits that would start in the US, in Germany', etc. Liebscher and the SdK would continue to 'chase Steinhoff for deception for years'.... 'The ad hoc obligations and the violations by management in lawsuits are investigated and, if possible, punished!'And what is the result: NOTHING!

The Sdk just collected the votes for the shareholder meeting. That was okay, but it is just an administrative job that you can have stagiaires to do so. Furthermore, shareholder representation at the AGM in March 2023, which was very good, some newsletters and the commitment and Report of Farber Riley and AMS lawyers. Those last 2 were really good, especially AMS was very good during the WHOA court hearing. Respect!

But the communication from the SdK to Mitglieders, who fully helped the SdK behind the screens, was downright bad and most importantly: the promises of the SdK for the special audit, the lawsuits have been completely empty slogans, lures to recruit money and members. A true publicity stunt, because now, like a bolt from the blue, lawsuits are 'unfeasible' and the grounds are 'doubtful'...

Completely unacceptable to a lawyer, after all, one can expect a lawyer, before calling and shouting in the media, the AGM and in Court, to properly assess opportunities and possibilities.
SdK said:'we have no time, not enough people, so we are limited', but in the meantime they accepted 4 or 5 other 'big' cases, like Adler, where they are far more active than with Steinhoff.

In short: the SdK has fallen completely 'through the ice' for me and many others, and even worse: I am sure that, precisely because shareholders, in anticipation of the actions of the SdK, have suffered even more losses than without the SdK, after all the share price is still plummeted more in the time when we, as the victims of the fraud, were waiting in the waiting room for the 'Savior'  the Sdk, our lost Hope, who thought were 'quietly' working for them behind the scenes, preparing for the trials and the special audit. Very bad expectations management, big mouth...And NO result!

I do not recommend anyone to become a member of the SdK. The SdK, with these friends you don't need an enemy.

My dear Steinifighters,

Yesterday I sold all my shares after 5 years of investing. The last year it was abit of a project to study and look for information about this company. For me it was a real investment, no game, I did my homework and after the better prognoses and 'better risc profile' (mind you, this was said in March 2022 by Crimi LdP)  and the Pepco Pearl, I bought more and more shares. There were lots of very stressfull moments and at some days losses of 70k a day (like 15th December 2022).
What a waiste of time, energy and money...... But as we say in Holland: dat is 'een koe in de kont kijken'.

A huge loss is the result, huge, very huge. I will never financially get over it. If Deol or others can do something at this legalised crime, I will try this and will help. In Holland we have no 'Verlust vortrag", so the losses are real, but for me: I go further! At the end of the day, the sun is coming up every morning, I have my beautiful dog, lovely people surrounding me, a good glass of wine, and when you have a look at the War in Okraine, I am thankful to live the life I live.

I would like to thank everybody who has had the guts to fight against this fully facilitated crime. I wish you well. Don't let it get under your skin, these criminals are not worth it.

In Dutch:
Ik wens je het beste toe en probeer weer te genieten van de kleine dingen die het leven mooi maken.
As always, stay tuned!

Jaap Peer

HEDGEFUND STRATEGY, LOAN TO OWN:
Note: If you like to learn more about the businessmodel of these G7:
Please have a look at this video above. Interesting moments: min. 9.30 till the end.
This is exactly what is happening today, in the years between 2017 till now with Steinhoff International Holding NV.  And tomorrow it will be the same game again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o10nh86q64Q

'Almost everything we consume has been touched by private equity at some point in the value chain. Despite that, very few people even know what private equity is. In this essay, I criticize the magic sauce that private equity firms use to create “value”. First, I talk about how this magic sauce - on dubious grounds - transfers wealth from investors, such as our pension funds, into the pockets of a few private equity partners. Second, I talk about how private equity makes portfolio companies focus more on financial engineering and consumer exploitation, and less on actually improving their products and services. Third, I talk about how private equity seeks to reduce market competition, right under the nose of our competition regulators'.
Andreas 108:

Wir Können zur Abwechslung ein

28.06.23 18:54
Spiel machen was haltet ihr davon ? 🙄

Mein Vorschlag 🧐

Jeder gibt hier seine Verluste bekannt 😃

Und wer am meisten 💰 Geld verloren hat ist der Gewinner 🥇
Der Gewinner ist dann steinhoff König 👑  
Steinhoff Informationsforum Sufdl
Sufdl:

Aha

28.06.23 19:09
"Der Gewinner ist dann steinhoff König 👑 "

Das wäre tatsächlich eine gute Qualifikation für die Teilahme bei der Illnerin Talkrunde. Thema: "afrikanische Schreiner und ihre Aktiengesellschaften. Was steckt dahinter"?🦧
Steinhoff Informationsforum Jaap Peer
Jaap Peer:

CVR zero

28.06.23 19:11
The 20% cvr's were solely for the purpose of getting the WHOA plan approved in court.
As you can read for yourself in the documents, the probability that it will EVER pay off anything is MINIMAL, actually ZERO. Steinhoff itself indicates that' it is not  likely that the loans will be repaid in full'.
The loans run at least until 2026 and can be renewed after that. So you have to wait till 2026 but maybe later.  Since FULL DISCHARGE is a condition to get any value and in addition all assets must be sold, this is just WINDOW DRESSING from Steinhoff.

I assume the judge has seen through this quite well, but the globally interests are much higher, see my previous post. The Hedgefunds should not be allowed to fall down, because if they fall down, the big banks and insurers will also fall, and with that you get an implosion of the financial system.

But tell me honestly: What is the reason why to this date, 28 JUNE,  the GIGA loan by Steinhoff has NOT been repaid? And, why should, or WOULD happen now with this NEW TopCo Holding?
The more loans , the better....
And what company has ZERO loans? I don't know them. So the answer is: the CVR has 99% NO chance of getting value. But off course you can try it, I hope for you and others that I am wrong, but me, I do not want to work with this criminals anymore and have just put the very small money left form my investment in some other things which will make me more happy....

Good luck for you and it was a pleasure to speak with you and the others. Have a Break, have a KitKat!
Stay tuned, Jaap Peer
Steinhoff Informationsforum 6R25S25
6R25S25:

Adhoc und Verschleppung

29.06.23 12:15
Ich sehe die Geschichte mit Verletzung der Ac-Hoc-Pflicht als schwierig an, ebenso die Geschichte mit der Insolvenzverschleppung.

Die Genehmigung des WHOAs schließt ja die Insolvenzverschleppung aus?

Unter den Umständen unter den SH versucht hat umzuschulden - die sich stetig änderten - halte ich es auch für schwierig Mitteilungen zu verfassen, die dem Anlegerbedürfnis / Markt tatsächlich gerecht werden. Deshalb stellt sich dann die Frage, wie genau der interne Ablauf der Umschuldungsversuche / Gespräche mit den Gläubigern war und vor allem aber, wie er zum Zeitpunkt der Meldung stand.

Alles sehr schwierig finde ich.
Andreas 108:

Höllie heißt jetzt krempio

29.06.23 12:55
Und träumt von Klage und sonderprüfung 😃
Steinhoff Informationsforum Investor Global
Investor Global:

Steinhoff

29.06.23 13:45
Liebe Mods,
Löscht diesen Artikel bitte nicht.
Es geht um die Existenz vieler Bürger die sich in diesem unserem Lande etwas erschaffen haben.

Was bisher unter Fake News, Verschwörung Theorien und dergleichen abgetan wurde kommt ans Licht.
Ich bin durch Zufall über ein Video gestolpert, wo ich nicht gerade das unbedingte Vertrauen zu habe.
Ich habe das Video auf Wahrheitsgehalt recherchiert.
Es ist leider wahr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QhZNK-kBbg

SPD Bremen Zukunftsprogramm 2023 2027

Zukunftsprogramm Seite 184

15.3 Steuern

Eine gerechte und faire Finanzierung des Gemeinwesens ist eine wesentliche Voraussetzung für soziale Gerechtigkeit, gleiche Teilhabechancen und einen handlungsfähigen Staat. Auf der Bundesebene werden wir uns deshalb weiterhin für ein gerechteres Steuersystem einsetzen. Sozial gerecht und wirtschaftlich vernünftig ist Steuerpolitik dann, wenn starke Schultern mehr tragen als schwächere. Das Ziel einer gerechten Vermögens und Erbschaftsbesteuerung, die Anhebung des Spitzensteuersatzes und die Einführung der Finanztransaktionssteuer verfolgen wir deshalb weiter. Gleiches gilt für die Unterstützung der Bemühungen auf der Ebene der EU, Steuerlücken zu schließen, internationale Konzerne  insbesondere Internetkonzerne  angemessener zu besteuern und den Missstand zu überwinden, dass derzeit Weltkonzerne anteilig deutlich weniger Steuern bezahlen als kleinere oder mittlere Unternehmen, die vornehmlich in Deutschland tätig sind.

Durch die Corona Krise und den Krieg in der Ukraine ist zudem ein weiterer drängender Handlungsbedarf entstanden. Während viele Menschen Einnahmeeinbußen erlitten oder durch erhöhte Preise und Ausgaben spürbare Mehrbelastungen zu tragen haben, sind andere  relativ zu ihrem Einkommen und Lebensstandard durch die Krisen kaum belastet worden. Manche Unternehmen haben durch die Krisen sogar außerordentlich profitiert und einige von ihnen haben sich sogar mittels ihrer Marktmacht an ihnen in einer empörenden Weise leistungslos bereichert.
Wir halten es daher für geboten, dass ein Lastenausgleich vorgenommen wird, ähnlich dem, wie er nach den großen Verwerfungen durch den Zweiten Weltkrieg in den frühen Jahren der Bundesrepublik vorgenommen wurde.

Bemerkung.

Das Gesetz über den Lastenausgleich (Lastenausgleichsgesetz, LAG) vom 14. August 1952 hatte zum Ziel, Deutschen, die infolge des Zweiten Weltkrieges und seiner Nachwirkungen Vermögensschäden oder besondere andere Nachteile erlitten hatten, eine finanzielle Entschädigung zu gewähren.
Abgaben für den Lastenausgleich
Diese Umverteilung erfolgte dadurch, dass diejenigen, denen erhebliches Vermögen verblieben war (insbesondere betraf das Immobilien), eine Lastenausgleichsabgabe zahlten. Die Höhe dieser Abgabe wurde nach der Höhe des Vermögens mit Stand vom 21. Juni 1948, dem Tag nach Einführung der D Mark in den drei westlichen Besatzungszonen, berechnet.
Die Abgabe belief sich auf 50 Prozent des berechneten Vermögenswertes und konnte in bis zu 120 vierteljährlichen Raten, also verteilt auf 30 Jahre, in den Ausgleichsfonds eingezahlt werden.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lastenausgleichsgesetz

Lasst euch nicht verscheißern, es wird der Eindruck erweckt als wenn es nur die richtig Reichen betrifft.

Dem ist aber nicht so.

Kopiert und verbreitet es weiter solange es noch verfügbar ist.

Und Nein, ich gehöre keiner Partei an und bin auch nicht Populistisch eingestellt , um dem gleich vorzubeugen.

Ich bin Demokrat und somit eine Rarität in diesem unserem Lande.

Sorry, wenn es nicht zum Forum passt.

Ich bin nur der Meinung andere daran teilhaben zu lassen.

Andreas 108:

Gewinnnichtverlust

29.06.23 13:53
Na na warum so aggressiv ? 😃
Nur du alleine hast die Verantwortung

Hast du große Verluste ? 🧐

Wenn du mit spielen möchtest gerne ☺️  
Andreas 108:

Gewinnnichtverlust

29.06.23 13:59
Aber die drecksbande hat immer gewarnt und letztendlich hat sich gezeigt das wir richtig lagen 😃

Warum hast du nicht auf uns gehört ? 😳

Also zumindest solltest du dich entschuldigen für die Beleidigungen 🙄

Wenn du möchtest kann ich dir heiße aktientipps geben ? 😃💰
AktienUndPfer.:

@Gewinnnichtverlust

29.06.23 13:59
Aber aber, wer tritt denn hier ein?
Abgesehen davon, dass ihr keine Opfer seid, sind wir doch sowas wie eine große Familie geworden. :-)
Ich würde mich nach wie vor über ein gemeinsames Treffen und einer kleinen Party freuen, und möchte es an dieser Stelle auch mal anregen.
Was sagt ihr Jungs? Der Doktor hatte es in seinem Video ja vorgeschlagen: Verkaufen wir sämtliche Aktien, legen alles zusammen, und dann machen wir mal RICHTIG Party!
Nach einer RICHTIGEN LDR Party ist euer Geld zwar noch immer weg, aber ihr werdet euch nicht mehr daran erinnern können es je besessen zu haben.

Shit...wenn Ralle seinen privaten Vorrat an Zauberpulver anreist könnt ihr froh sein wenn ihr am nächsten Tag noch euren Namen wisst.
Na, was sagt ihr?

Andreas 108:

Gewinnnichtverlust

29.06.23 14:07
Wieviel Geld hast du als Experte verloren ? 🙄
AktienUndPfer.:

@gewinnnichtverlust

29.06.23 14:07
Ist schon okay, ich verzeihe dir.
Manchmal muss man es einfach rauslassen.  

Seite: Übersicht ... 3553  3554  3556  3557  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Steinhoff Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
318 361.202 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. BackhandSmash Uhrzeit 24.04.24 11:23
7 1.495 Steinhoff Topco B.V. - CVR - die goldene Zukunft? NeXX222 Berliner_ 23.04.24 18:09
40 20.780 STEINHOFF Reinkarnation Sandra1990 SouthernTrader 22.03.24 17:52
126 89.303 Steinhoff Informationsforum DEOL Wallnuss 22.03.24 13:38
  61 influ Berliner_ Thor Donnerkeil 23.01.24 18:40

--button_text--