da sollte sich die Commerzbank ein Beispiel nehmen. Jetzt kommt raus, dass von den 400 Millionen für die Kleinwort-Bängstertruppe maximal 120 Millionen eine vertragliche Basis haben. Sollte darüber hinaus etwas ausgezahlt werden, sollte sofort die Staatsanwaltschaft wegen Untreue bei den Auszahlenden vorstellig werden. Und auch die 120 Millionen sollte man nicht auszahlen, denn sicher exisiteren Schadenersatzforderungen gegen Bängster, die Milliarden versenken - und die sollte man mit allen zur Verfügung stehenden Mittel durchsetzen.
Wells Fargo suspends bonuses for top executives
Wells Fargo suspends bonus policy for Chief Executive John Stumpf, other top executives
Friday February 27, 2009, 7:41 am EST
Yahoo! Buzz Print Related:Wells Fargo & Company
NEW YORK (AP) -- Wells Fargo & Co.'s board has suspended its bonus policy for Chief Executive John Stumpf and its other top executives, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing on Friday.
Related Quotes
Symbol Price Change
WFC 14.40 0.00
{"s" : "wfc","k" : "c10,l10,p20,t10","o" : "","j" : ""} Wells Fargo's board suspended the policy on Tuesday, retroactive to Jan. 1, 2009.
The suspension applies to Chief Executive John Stumpf, Chairman Richard Kovacevich, Chief Financial Officer Howard Atkins and Senior Executive Vice Presidents David Hoyt and Mark Oman.
Wells Fargo said the executives will not receive cash bonuses for 2008 either, because the company has not met its performance goals.
At the same time, Wells Fargo granted 127,937 restricted share rights to Atkins, 147,928 restricted share rights to Hoyt and 147,928 restricted share rights to Oman.
Each restricted share right, or RSR, entitles the executive to receive one share of Wells Fargo common stock upon vesting. The RSRs will vest in three installments in 2012, 2013 and 2014, under certain conditions.
Wells Fargo also plans to boost the annual base salaries of Atkins and Hoyt to $700,000 from $600,000 on March 1.
Earlier this month, Wells Fargo revised its fourth-quarter loss due to a new $328.4 million charge related to losses on investments. The San Francisco-based bank said its loss for the quarter widened to 84 cents per share from a previously reported 79 cents per share.