1. Plaintiffs in the Bondholder LIBOR MDL (IN RE LIBOR-BASED FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS ANTITRUST LITIGATION, MDL No. 2262, Master File No. 1:11-md-02262-NRB, Case No. 12-CV-1025 (NRB)) have settled with seven defendants in the Bondholder Action: Barclays Bank plc (“Barclays”), UBS AG (“UBS”), HSBC Bank plc (“HSBC”), Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. (collectively “Citi”), JPMorgan Chase & Co., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (collectively “JPMorgan”), Bank of America Corporation, Bank of America,N.A. (collectively “BOA”), and the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (“RBS”) (together, the “Settlements”).
2. To recover as a member of the Bondholder Settlement Classes (the “Settlement Classes”), you must have held at least one U.S. dollar-denominated debt security (a) that was assigned an identification number by the CUSIP system; (b) on which interest was payable at any time between August 1, 2007 and May 31, 2010 (the “Class Period”); and (c) where that interest was payable at a rate expressly tied to the U.S. Dollar LIBOR rate (“Eligible Debt Securities”). Excluded from the definition of Eligible Debt Securities are any such securities that were issued by any Defendant or its subsidiaries or affiliates as obligor.
3. You must mail your completed and signed Claim Form postmarked no later than December 28, 2020, addressed as follows:
Bondholder LIBOR Settlements
P.O. Box 3076
Portland, OR 97208-3076
Submission of this Claim Form, however, does not assure that you will be eligible to share in the proceedsof the Bondholder LIBOR Settlements.
4. If you are NOT a member of the Settlement Class, as defined in the Notice, DO NOT submit a Proof of Claim Form.
5. If you are a member of the Settlement Classes, you can exclude yourself from any or all of the Settlements. If you do not exclude yourself from a Settlement, you will be bound by the terms of any judgment entered by the Court (defined below) in the Bondholder Action in connection with that Settlement, WHETHER OR NOT YOU SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM. Instructions for how to exclude yourself from any of the Settlements are found in the Notice, available on the Settlement Website, at www.BondholderLIBORSettlements.com.