Zugriffe: 8.213 / Heute: 1
NANOPIERCE TE. kein aktueller Kurs verfügbar

Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... Röckefäller
Röckefäller:

Nanopierce and Xact Resources ...

02.03.05 18:44
Make your own mind!

#################################

I spoke with a very ebullient Paul Metzinger this afternoon. He indicated that he had just gotten off the phone with our JV partner and confirmed that the lease has just been signed for the YBG production facility. It is in a brand new (just completed) building in an industrial park area of Hinesville, Georgia (near Savannah). You can see pictures at the JV's website (to which RW has already posted a link: www.bioagra.net ).

Paul stated that the supposed end-of-February deadline is not a concern with our partner. (I interpret this to mean that NPCT did not make an additional payment for an extension, but that both sides are proceeding together on good faith). Paul is fully confident that the funding is in place for NPCT's financial commitment to the deal, and expects the money to be in hand within two to three weeks. Assuming that happens as expected, I asked how long it would be before they were able to start pushing product out the door. Paul's answer: 90 to 120 days.

Although YBG is beneficial as a dietary additive for many other kinds of critters, the intial focus will be on poultry. Paul emphasized that there are firm commitments to purchase more than 100 percent of the output capacity of the first production line.

Poultry is very big business in Georgia and very important to the state's economy. It is the #1 state in the U.S. for poultry production and processing. State and county officials have been highly supportive of this project. They are very enthused about it and will soon be helping to publicize it. The University of Georgia is widely viewed as having the top experts in poultry science and they are also involved.

On the international front, the JV is receiving lots of inquiries from poultry producers in other countries. Competing products (artificial antibiotic and hormone supplements) have many undesirable effects, and will be banned by the EU beginning January first, 2006. American poultry producers will be shut out of the European market unless they are able to replace the old artificial additives with YBG or something comparable, so they are very keenly interested. Poultry producers in other countries (Paul mentioned Brazil -- the second largest processor in the world -- and South Africa in particular) and their governments are also very eager so that they will be able to export their processed chickens to the EU.

Other possibilities may include production facilities to be located in other countries, and/or licensing deals.

The NPCT/X-Act/Bio-Agra process is very efficient in producing high quality YBG for animal food additives at a comparatively low cost.

Paul is extremely confident that this will prove to be a very fruitful venture for NPCT. Yes, I know, people may say ''When has Paul ever NOT been confident that NPCT would make tons of money?'' And that's true, I agree, but those who've known Paul through the years can distinguish many shades of enthusiasm, and I would say right now he's as stoked as I've ever heard him.

Best regards,

Geoff

#############################

Cu
Röckefäller
26 Beiträge ausgeblendet.
Seite: Übersicht Alle 1 2 3

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Amundi

Lyxor Net Zero 2050 S&P World Climate PAB (DR) UCITS ETF Acc
Perf. 12M: +206,18%
Amundi Nasdaq-100 Daily (2x) Leveraged UCITS ETF - Acc
Perf. 12M: +72,94%
Amundi ETF Leveraged MSCI USA Daily UCITS ETF - EUR (C/D)
Perf. 12M: +55,51%
Amundi MSCI India II UCITS ETF - EUR Acc
Perf. 12M: +38,10%
Amundi Japan TOPIX II UCITS ETF - EUR Hedeged Dist
Perf. 12M: +37,57%

Röckefäller:

Jungs jetzt entspannt Euch mal ...

18.11.05 13:08
Klar der Kurs hat sich bisher ausschließlich negativ entwickelt, aber wenn die Produktion von YBG-2000 über Bioagra LLC anläuft und Paul Metzinger diesmal den Aktionären keinen Bären aufgebrummt hat, dann wird das Produkt der Knaller des Jahres 2006!

Ich glaube an die Story!

Ein anderer OTCBB-Wert, nämlich Neomedia war auch bis auf 0,04€ abgerutscht und dann wieder auf um die 0,60€ gestiegen und das war für Neomedia noch nicht das Ende der Fahnenstange! Die werden in meinen Augen noch ganz ganz groß werden...

Wer an die Story von Nanopierce und YBG-2000 glaubt, sollte einsteigen und was riskieren, wer mit Nanopierce bisher nur auf die Fresse geflogen ist, der lässt warscheinlich die Finger von dem Papier, aber diesmal bin ich fast 100%-ig davon überzeugt, daß das Produkt existiert und Nanopierce davon profitieren wird.

Allerspätestens Ende Januar wird das Produkt an die Geflügelindustrie in Georgia ausgeliefert und wenn man den Aussagen von Paul Metzinger aus dem Interview bei CEOCast Glauben schenken darf, dann wird YBG-2000 weltweilt ein absoluter Hit.

Ich empfehler Jedem sich die Sache genau durchzulesen und alle bisherigen Informationen genaustens zu bewerten und anschließend ein Urteil zu sprechen. Die Semiconductor-Sparte von Nanopierce hat kein Geld gebracht, aber YBG-2000 wird der Knaller.

Ich verkaufe definitiv nicht und wenn das gesamte Kapital verheizt wird. No risk, no fun!

Also, Ende 1sten Quartals sprechen wir uns zu diesem Thema erneut. Heutiger Kursstand bei 0,054€ !!!

Cu
Röckefäller
Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... grace
grace:

NPI.F +0.06 kauf,s-z0.09 nächste woche

18.11.05 13:22
NPCT.OB alltime low
Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... hedgi
hedgi:

denke mal

18.11.05 13:29
du hast dich heute von dem Teil verabschiedet.Wie schon erwähnt beobachte ich das Teil schon einige Monate.Wenn überhaupt erfolgt ein Kauf  erst um die 0,02 - da kann Sie nimmer so tief fallen.Solltest Du recht haben dann wirds halt nix.Aber von denen habe ich außer seichtem Gelaber nie was produktives gehört,warum sollte sich das jetzt ändern.
So long.Better to watch than to Loose.
Röckefäller:

Falsch gedacht. Die Aktien sind weiter in ...

18.11.05 14:01
meinem Besitz und wenn der Kurs wirklich so tief fallen sollte, wovon ich nicht ausgehe, dann werde ich nochmal ordentlich aufstocken!

Wie ich schon sagte, bisher war Nanopierce für die meisten Aktionäre ein reines Verlustgeschäft, aber dieses Mal glaube ich eben, daß es anders ist!

Ich habe meine Position aufgebaut und werde nochmals nachlegen, wenn der Kurs wirklich unter 0,03€ liegt und dann platzt die Bombe!

Cu
Röckefäller
Röckefäller:

Interessante NEWS zu Nanopierce aus ...

23.11.05 21:44
dem ragingbull-Forum:

Our BioAgra Visit

My friend, Kent Kloock, and I visited the BioAgra facility in Hinesville, Georgia, on November 11. Here is my report.

When we entered the parking lot we were impressed by the size of the new 30,000 square foot building, with stucco exterior, and finished landscaping. The building had a sign in front, informing us that we were about to enter the "World Headquarters" of BioAgra. Inside the front door, we were met by , C.M. ''Chick'' Mihalich, Vice-President of Operations, who proceeded to give us a tour.

The building is, as advertised, "state of the art". It is located on a seven acre lot in a new industrial park. There is a large paved parking lot behind the building, enclosed with a chain link fence. The back of the building has 6 overhead doors and a truck loading dock.

The interior consisted of 3 separate, yet connected spaces. The front door opened into a reception area that sported an attractive semi-circular reception counter at the back of a large open space with a glass block wall and ceramic tile floor. This area seems to have been designed as a waiting and reception space. There was, as yet, no furniture, but it was a cheerful and inviting place. There was an "in box" on the reception counter, with 6 spaces, each with only first names of people I assumed to be working there in some capacity. Behind the reception desk was a corridor leading to rest- rooms, offices and several multi-purpose rooms. One office had a desk, a phone, a leather desk chair and a couple of white plastic patio chairs. It was obvious that start-up financing had not been frivolously squandered on opulent or excessive furnishings. There was room for at least 6 large offices, all but one of which were empty. There was plenty of room for growth and expansion.

The 2 multi-purpose rooms were equipped with utility sinks and wall mounted white boards. These rooms, we were told, would be the locations of Research and Development, as well as the laboratory for testing each batch of product for quality assurance purposes. We were told that the company intends for R&D to take a very important role, and that development of new, related product lines was part of their business model. It was expected that these labs would be equipped and operational by the time the first batch of product was ready for testing in about 6 weeks.

We were shown a mock-up of the new blue and green BioAgra logo that was awaiting final tweaking. This logo was part of a label that will go on each container of product. We were told that BioAgra is hopeful that smart tags from Exypnotech will be utilized in BioAgra's inventory control process. It was also mentioned that they are hoping to work with Exypnotech on a pilot program using smart tags for commercialization in other areas the agricultural industry.

The largest area, by far, was the manufacturing/warehouse. It was large enough that the contractor and workmen had driven their trucks into the building , and across the warehouse to bring their tools closer to the work area. When we entered, we saw the boiler room with raised concrete pads and a concrete containment basin. Water and steam lines had been piped in and were awaiting the arrival of the primary and back-up electric boilers. We were told that a negotiated electric rate made the operation cost of electric boilers very favorable, and that a new transformer had been installed by the electric service provider to accommodate BioAgra.

We met the contractor responsible for installation of the piping and equipment, and the BioAgra employee who will ultimately be responsible for the physical plant mechanicals. It was explained that the BioAgra employee is participating in the installation so that he will be very familiar with the system when it is placed in operation.

There were numerous large plastic tanks that appeared to have a capacity of 1000 gallons each. The tanks were elevated on steel legs. Much of the plumbing to, from, and between those tanks, was already installed, though installation of valves and grinding of some welds was in progress that day in anticipation of the delivery of several stainless steel vats expected the following day (Saturday).

One of the items that I had looked forward to seeing was the centrifuge. I was disappointed to learn that though it had arrived in the US from its country of origin, delivery had been delayed because of hurricane Katrina. (We were informed that Katrina had affected almost every aspect of business in the South, and that it was fortunate that progress has continued despite the delays.) The centrifuge was expected to be delivered shortly, and may already be on site as I write this report. "Chick" said he was not happy with the delays, but that they were still anticipating that they would be set up and in production according to the announced schedule (January 1, 2006).

The "first" production line seemed to be planned to occupy about a quarter of the available manufacturing space. It seemed to me that there might actually be room for at least 3 lines, and possible a fourth. "Chick" explained that piping was being installed so that additional lines could be added without interruption of production.

Kent and I were invited back to the sparsely furnished office where we sat in the plastic patio chairs and pummeled "Chick" with questions. Some of our questions were simply met with a smile. Others were willingly answered by someone who was obviously enthusiastic about the subject. I did not take notes, but what follows are as many points of the conversation as I can remember.

1) We asked "Chick" about the status of sales, and the public announcements that there had been purchase orders or commitments to account for the entire first year's production. "Chick" confirmed that the first line of production is essentially "sold". He qualified this as follows:

When the initial announcement was made in late 2004, regarding the joint venture with Nanopierce, it was expected that Nanopierce would contribute $1.5 Million to the venture within 90 days, and consummate the agreement. The JV was delayed for a year while Nanopierce worked to raise the required capital. During that time, BioAgra canceled purchase orders that they had in hand, realizing that they would not be able to deliver in the time originally specified. "Chick" indicated that their potential customers responded with understanding of the delay, and simply said to keep them informed and when BioAgra was ready to produce, new purchase orders would be executed. "Chick" indicated that there are more than enough customers who have said, "We are ready to buy", to account for initial production of a minimum of 10,000 kilos/month. He indicated that 10K was a conservative number and that 15K was more probable once they get into full operation.

(I asked at what price BioAgra would be selling their product, saying that I had learned that one of their competitors was selling a kilo domestically for $175.00. "Chick" responded by saying, "That is good to know", but then smiled, as if to say, "our price is our secret".)

"Chick" explained that in the agricultural business, it was important that customers be able to rely upon consistent delivery of product. "Animals have to eat, and they don't stop eating just because there is a hurricane, or because your equipment breaks down." He said BioAgra would have to maintain inventory to deliver in the event there was an interruption of production. He indicated that is why the will have "back-up" equipment to insure uninterrupted product flow.

"Chick" said that the agricultural sales business depends on relationships. Consistency, service, and trust promote sales. He said that BioAgra is continuing to build those relationships, even though they are not yet producing and delivering product. I asked "Chick" if he had any doubt whatsoever as to BioAgra being able to sell their full production. Without hesitation, he said, "No. I wish I could bring in equipment and start building a second line right now."

2) We asked "Chick" about the relationship between Nanopierce Technologies and Xact Resources in forming the joint venture. "Chick" said that Xact is very big on forming strong relationships, and from the very beginning felt very comfortable with the people associated with Nanopierce. He mentioned Paul Metzinger and Stan Richards by name, saying that he believes they are "good people", and that Nanopierce and Xact have formed a strong working relationship. "Chick" indicated that he believed Nanopierce shareholders should soon be very pleased with the value the BioAgra joint venture would bring to their investment.

3) We brought up the current concerns around the world regarding avian flu, asking if those concerns had increased the interest in beta glucan. "Chick" said that yes, avian flu was a major concern, and that clinical trials were being conducted outside the country. He would not elaborate further, but said that the risks to the 28 billion dollar US poultry industry were far too great for the work to be done in within the United States right now.

4) "Chick" talked about the need to train customers in the use of the product. He said that you can't just start selling product without educating customers and controlling application. He explained that providing inconsistent feedings, or inaccurate dosage was counterproductive, and would have a negative impact on effectiveness. He said that if too much or too little beta glucan were to be fed to farm animals, the desired results would not be obtained. He said that BioAgra plans to work hard to train consumers in use of the product, and may even consider selling a "Pre-mix" (beta glucan added and thoroughly mixed with the appropriate amount of feed), as has been done with other feed supplements.

5) "Chick" explained that Neal Bartoletta had planned to meet with us and show us around. He said that Neal's home in Florida had been damaged in the recent hurricanes and that Neal had to return to Florida to meet with an insurance adjuster. Neal phoned several times while Kent and I were there, and stayed in contact with "Chick" throughout our visit.

We also learned that since "Chick" and Neal both still retain their homes in Florida, and still, for the time being, return to Florida on Friday afternoons to spend the weekends with their families. It became obvious to Kent and me that though "Chick" was being a gracious host, we were keeping him from his weekly routine of leaving Hinesville and returning home for the weekend. We thanked him for his willingness to meet with us, and asked if he and Neal would be eventually relocating to Georgia. "Chick" said, "Yes, they were making plans to do so."

As we prepared to end our 2 hour visit, Kent posed the question that was uppermost on our minds. "Now that BioAgra has received the funding, is there is anything, short of a major catastrophe, that you believe will keep this venture from succeeding. "Chick", without hesitation, responded, "No".

Wanting to be certain that there was no misunderstanding, I rephrased the question by asking, "So you believe BioAgra will be a commercial success?" "Chick" smiled indulgently and responded, "Yes, that's why I'm here."

I came away from the meeting, grateful for the opportunity of seeing the facility, and feeling very bullish about my investment in Nanopierce. It may be that the most beneficial connection Nanopierce has made to date, is their connection with the people at Xact Resources, forming a joint venture called BioAgra.

-zties

Make your own mind! Ich bin bereit und gut positioniert! 2006 kann kommen...

Cu
Röckefäller
hedgi:

is ja prima

24.11.05 12:56
viel Land mit Gebäuden drauf.Ansonsten gähnende Leere oder wie.Wie siehts aus mit der Produktion von diesem Bio-Antibiotikum für Hühnervögel mit Federgrippe.
Das Teil schießt noch gewaltig nach unten - da helfen auch keine Bäcker in Hefe.
Röckefäller:

@hedgi

24.11.05 13:30
Mach Dir doch bitte die Mühe und lies den gesamten Artikel aufmerksam durch. Die Produktion beginnt ab Anfang Januar 2006!

Der Beschäftigte von BioAgra, der die Führung durchgeführt hat, meint, er würde mit Sicherheit nicht in Hinesville Georgia arbeiten und einen Umzug erwähnen, wenn er nicht absolut vom Erfolg von YBG-2000 überzeugt wäre und von Florida wegziehen. Das sind schon ein paar Kilometer. Der fliegt z.Zt. noch jedes Wochenende nach Hause...

Ich bleib dabei, YBG-2000 wird ein voller Erfolg. Die Frage ist, wie werden Nanopierce-Aktionäre davon profitieren? Es soll ein Umfirmierung geben und von Exypnotech (Bisherige erfolglose Tochter von Nanopierce) sollen Produkte bei Bioagra zum Einsatz kommen. Ganz geschickte Sache...

Die Rede ist auch von einem Reverse-Split! Sollte die Anzahl der Aktien reduziert weden und gleichzeitig der Preis/Aktie im gleichen Verhältnis erhöht werden, dann ist mir die Sache egal.

Es bleibt spannend, was Metzinger diesmal seinen Aktionären zumuten wird. Verprellt er sie nochmals, dann dürfte es schwierig sein, neue Aktionäre zu finden...

Warten wir's ab. Ich bin immer noch zuversichtlich...

Cu
Röckefäller
Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... bauwi
bauwi:

Jungs ! Verbrennt bitte nicht Euer gutes Geld!

24.11.05 13:58
Der CHart sieht überhaupt nicht ermutigend aus!
Mensch Röckefäller - ich kenn Dich sonst von einer besseren Seite.
> This Investigation is very risk!

Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... 2243238

One big family:Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... 2243238 MfG bauwi
Röckefäller:

@bauwi

24.11.05 15:10
Ja bauwi,

der Chart sieht echt bescheiden aus, aber ich glaube an die Story und deshalb habe ich schon vor längerer Zeit investiert.

Es ist so wie mit XCyte Therapies. Die Verluste werde ich ggf. anrechnen lassen vor Spekufrist...

Warten wir's mal ab, was Metzinger aus dem Hut zaubert diesmal...

Cu
Röckefäller
Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... kleinlieschen
kleinlieschen:

geld in ff bei 0,021 - schätze mal,

25.11.05 09:35
in die richtung gehts auch.
da sind sicher noch einige, die ihre verluste anrechnen lassen wollen.
war ja schon ein kurzer einbruch bis auf 0,045 €

kl.
Röckefäller:

Für alle Zweifler, neue NEWS von BioAgra...

25.11.05 15:57
Bitte besucht einmal die folgenden Webseiten:

www.bioagra.net/prel/youngPark-112205.cfm

und

www.bioagra.net/images/hinesville/...graHinevilleGA/index.html

Also, da tut sich weiter was! Neben YBG-2000 als neues Futteradditiv zur besseren Immunisierung von u.A. Geflügel, wird jetzt auch überlegt das Produkt AGRASTIM an den Markt zu bringen, daß vielleicht gegen das H5N1-Virus angehen kann.

YBG-2000 wird von der Geflügelindustrie schon heftig nachgefragt, konnte aber bisher noch nicht geliefert werden. AGRASTIM ist vielleicht ein weiteres Standbein!

Die Frage ist immer noch, in wie weit Nanopierce-Aktionäre von dem Joint-Venture mit X-Act Resources und den Einnahmen von BioAgra LLC mit YBG-2000 Profit erzielen können. Es bleibt also weiter spannend. Das erste Quartal 2006 wird uns sicherlich aufklären.

Sollte der Kurs weiter fallen, so werde ich erneut nachlegen. Ich bin schon gut positioniert und wenn's in die Hose geht, wird's abgeschrieben. Basta!

Nun macht Euch ein eigenes Bild...

Cu
Röckefäller
hedgi:

alle Achtung

25.11.05 17:57
so viel Überzeugung in eine Anlage habe ich lange nicht erlebt und vor allem in diesem Board auch nicht erwartet.Respekt.
Ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg.hatte die Aktie auch mal aber irgendwie wurde ich immer wieder enttäuscht.Vielleicht liegst Du richtig und Paule hat mal einen vernünftigen Schachzug getan - dann wird das Teil mehr als ein vertrippler.

In that way - Good Luck for you but not for the zocker´s
Röckefäller:

Thank you man... Ich ...

25.11.05 18:28
kann's gebrauchen. Lange Durststrecke scheint jetzt vorbei zu gehen!

Cu
Röckefäller
Röckefäller:

Und wieder NEWS ...

30.11.05 11:12
www.bioagra.net/prel/youngPark-112205.cfm

Obwohl der Kurs wieder nachgegeben hat, bleibe ich zuversichtlich, was die Entwicklung ab Anfang 2006 anbetrifft!

Cu
Röckefäller
hedgi:

@Röckefäller - alter Schwede

02.12.05 09:46
scheint ja doch schneller zu gehen als Du erwartet hast.Bin mal gespannt wo das noch hinläuft.Hab mich heute auch mal eingedeckt.Vielleicht hatte Paule wirklich den richtigen Riecher.Insolvenz melden die vorerst mal nicht an,deswegen kann man mal entspannt zuschauen was draus wird.Frohe Weihnachten an alle investierten.
Röckefäller:

+25,9% im Plus! Wenn da mal nicht die Meldungen...

02.12.05 11:53
von www.bioagra.net dazu beigetragen haben, daß die Aktionäre in diesem Joint-Venture einen Erfolg sehen.

Jetzt wird's richtig spannend Jungs...

Einsteigen mit einer kleinen Position kann nicht schaden, oder?

Cu
Röckefäller
kleinlieschen:

@röckefäller - genau!

02.12.05 12:37
wenn nanopierce in usa einmal steigt, dann könnts da auch mal wieder bis 15 -17ct hochgehen - erstmal. kennt man ja von der aktie schon.
hab auch nen kleinen posten heut morgen gekauft.

gruß - kl.
Röckefäller:

+35,19% schon bei 0,073€ Kurs...

02.12.05 15:46
es geht weiter nach oben!

YBG-2000 und AGRASTIM von BioAgra LLC rulez!

Cu
Röckefäller
Röckefäller:

Peng! Und jetzt sollte Euch mal die Augen ...

09.12.05 00:18
auf gehen, was da bei BioAgra LLC bald abgeht...

www.bioagra.net/prel/brochure.cfm
www.bioagra.net/prel/brochure.cfm

Ich hoffe doch, daß die Zocker unter Euch positioniert sind?

Cu
Röckefäller
kleinlieschen:

nix für schwache nerven...

09.12.05 09:25
kann ich bei dem rauf&runter nur sagen.

bald ist die 200-tage-linie in usa fällig.

gruß - kl.
kleinlieschen:

nochn nachtrag:

09.12.05 18:24
hab mal gelesen, das enorme kursschwankungen, wie jetzt bei nanopierce, ein hinweis auf einen grundlegenden richtungswechsel sein können. - wär ja nicht schlecht, nach 36 monaten abwärts.

gruß - kl.
Röckefäller:

Na dann, kann's ja bald losgehen...

23.12.05 21:34
agr.georgia.gov/00/article/...902732_39653527_46632211,00.html

oder

agr.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,38902732_39653527_46632211,00.h­tml

Wie erwartet scheint die Produktion ja dann wirklich im Januar 2006 zu starten und nachdem Paul Metzinger ja schon auf CEOCAST ein Interview gab, in dem er ankündigte, daß mit dem Produktionsstart von YBG-2000 (AGRASTIM) bei BioAgra LLC die Attraktivität dieser Aktie stark zunehmen dürfte.

Es bleibt weiter spannend. Gibt's eine Umfirmierung, gibt's einen Reverse-Split oder heißt es diesmal FETT abkassieren für alle Diejenigen, die rechtzeitig eingekauft haben?

Wir werden sehen... No risk no fun...

Cu
Röckefäller
Röckefäller:

+12,73% zum Jahresanfang!

02.01.06 18:09
So, jetzt warten wir mal ab, wann der Produktionsstart bei BioAgra LLC announced wird und wie sich danach die Aktie von Nanopierce weiter entwickelt...

Die Spannung steigt... Auf auf Metzinger...

Cu
Röckefäller
Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... lucatravis
lucatravis:

Der chart liegt da nieder,

13.01.06 11:39
sieht aber sehr nach ausbruch aus.
Diverse pushversuche wurden bisher
abgefangen-auch gestern!
Bin zu 0.055 mal rein-
hier riechts foermlich
nach explosion!

39 Million US$ revenue expected in 2006 ...

ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=NPCT&read=103164

Wenn was Wahres dran ist, dann explodiert der Kurs bald...

Wehe, wer nicht positioniert!

Cu
Röckefäller

Seite: Übersicht Alle 1 2 3

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem NANOPIERCE TECHS INC Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
  9 Nanopierce Technologies Inc. wird VYTA Corp. Röckefäller Röckefäller 17.03.06 17:32
  51 Nanopierce and Xact Resources ... Röckefäller Röckefäller 24.01.06 19:31
  36 Nano Aktie kurz vor große Ausbruch!! rakis hedgi 23.11.05 20:29
  128 ** 1000 % mit Nanopierce Tech ** rakis sander2611 05.09.05 14:20
  24 WKN 916132 morgen einsteigen! rakis rakis 15.11.04 07:51

--button_text--