"Dear BBC Team,
Thank you for your previous response and for forwarding my enquiry to the Top Gear team.
As it has now been nearly two weeks, I would like to kindly follow up and ask whether there has been any progress.
I am particularly interested in clarifying whether Tesla provided any financial support, logistical assistance, or other benefits in connection with the production of “New Tesla Semi: We Finally Got To Try One”, whether any editorial conditions were agreed upon, and whether Tesla had any influence over the content that was ultimately broadcast.
I would also like to add that I perceive the programme as clear advertising for Tesla rather than as independent editorial coverage. Given the BBC's commitment to editorial independence and transparency, I would appreciate a substantive response to these questions.
If I do not receive a satisfactory clarification, I intend to raise the matter with the relevant consumer protection authorities in England and will include them in copy for future correspondence.
Thank you for your time.
Kind regards"
Thank you for your previous response and for forwarding my enquiry to the Top Gear team.
As it has now been nearly two weeks, I would like to kindly follow up and ask whether there has been any progress.
I am particularly interested in clarifying whether Tesla provided any financial support, logistical assistance, or other benefits in connection with the production of “New Tesla Semi: We Finally Got To Try One”, whether any editorial conditions were agreed upon, and whether Tesla had any influence over the content that was ultimately broadcast.
I would also like to add that I perceive the programme as clear advertising for Tesla rather than as independent editorial coverage. Given the BBC's commitment to editorial independence and transparency, I would appreciate a substantive response to these questions.
If I do not receive a satisfactory clarification, I intend to raise the matter with the relevant consumer protection authorities in England and will include them in copy for future correspondence.
Thank you for your time.
Kind regards"
Werbung