persönliche Antwort von ADELONG auf meine Emailanfrage =>klingt sehr postiv

Beitrag: 1
Zugriffe: 627 / Heute: 2
persönliche Antwort von ADELONG auf meine Emailanfrage =>klingt sehr postiv cirrusx4

persönliche Antwort von ADELONG auf meine Emailanfrage =>klingt .

Hier die Antwort, die ich persönlich von Adelong erhalten habe.

Man beachte den letzten Satz des Statements - ....researching a large number of internet companies in which to invest.

Ich bin bei Adelong sehr positiv gestimmt, denn bei unzähligen weiteren Beteiligungen steigt auch sicherlich der Kurs überproportional.
Nun der komplette Brief:
Dear ....,
Thankyou for your enquiry re Adelong. I apologise for the late response, which is due to the Christmas holiday period.

Adelong are working towards the IPO listing of both eSmart and FreeISP currently, and envisage listings to occur in the near future.

For further information and updates on Adelong please visit our web site at:

www.AdelongCapital.com

Adelong are currently researching a large number of internet companies in which to invest.

Thanks and regards

Craig Manners
Director
Adelong

............ wrote:

Dear Ladys and Gentlemen! I am a little bit invested in your company.I buy my stocks at the Berlin Stock Exchange.In Germany, many "little" people are invested in your company. In internet-chatrooms many persons discuss about your company and the near future. I have some questions. Perhaps you can answer me these three questions.When do you expect the first quotation of one of your internet companies?Where can I get more market report of your company?What do you expect from your near future in your company? Thank you for your attention and excuse my bad english. Best regards

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--