Zugriffe: 1.452.474 / Heute: 58
Patriot Scientific kein aktueller Kurs verfügbar

Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 Nassie
Nassie:

Zur Info

16.02.08 19:58
www.beaconequity.com/...com_content&task=view&id=861&Itemid=27

Patriot Scientific Corporation (PTSC) gains market acceptance

According to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), the global semiconductor industry generated $255.6 billion in sales for 2007. Revenues were up 3.2% from $247.7 billion in 2006. A stronger growth is projected for 2008. Thus, based on the key demand drivers, SIA expects a growth rate of 7.7% for the industry. Some analysts predict that the worldwide semiconductor industry would see growth in the 6-11% range.

The microprocessor market was $30.5 billion in 2004, with computer systems making up about 90 percent of the total market for the devices, in a segment dominated by Intel with AMD holding onto a growing share. This market is estimated at $42.6 billion in 2007 and is projected to grow by 8.3% to $46.1 billion in 2008.

Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTCBB: PTSC) is an intellectual-property licensing company, engaged in the design, development, and sale of technologies for microprocessor chips in the United States. The Company's intellectual property portfolio includes valuable patents that encompass fundamental microprocessor technology included in products manufactured and marketed by companies around the world. Some of the Company`s applications that are dependent upon the patented microprocessor technology include wireless devices, smart cards, consumer electronics, medical equipment, communications and surrounding infrastructure, automotive/military/aerospace applications, DVD players, cell phones and commercial digital systems.

In June 2005 the Company established a partnership with TPL Group. The joint venture created a patent portfolio - Moore Microprocessor Patent (MMP) - that encompasses fundamental microprocessor design technology. The portfolio includes seven U.S. Patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts. PTSC`s patent portfolio includes microprocessor technology innovations which appear in virtually every microprocessor manufactured since 1995. PTSC/TPL, through November 30, 2007, granted licenses for the portfolio of microprocessor patents to over 30 major microprocessor manufacturers from the U.S., Europe, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, either directly or through the partnership with TPL. The MMP portfolio has been successfully licensed to companies such as Intel, AMD, HP, Casio, and Fujitsu as well as Sony, Seiko-Epson, Nikon, Pentex, Olympus and Kenwood, generating about $100 million in revenues for the Company.

The list of MMP licensees is rapidly growing. The DIRECTV Group (DTV) is the fifth and the most recent company that purchased a MMP Portfolio license from the beginning of year 2008. DTV provides digital television entertainment services in the United States and Latin America. The Company operates in the United States, Brazil, Mexico and other countries in Latin America serving more than 21 million customers. The combined revenue (ttm) for DTV was approximately $16.6 billion.

With over 500 companies manufacturing products that correspond to PTSC/TPL intellectual property, the global sales by potential licensees of products applying technologies protected by the MMP are estimated to be greater than $200 billion annually.

About Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific is an intellectual-property licensing company that develops, markets, and enables innovative technologies that satisfy the demands of fast-growing markets for wireless devices, smart cards, home appliances, network gateways, set-top boxes, entertainment technology, automotive telematics, biomedical devices, industrial controllers and more. The Company was founded in 1987 and is based in Carlsbad, California. Information about the Company can be found at www.ptsc.com.

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Xtrackers

Xtrackers MSCI Pakistan Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +81,33%
Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +50,06%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Information Technology UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +47,93%
Xtrackers MSCI World Information Technology UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +44,72%
Xtrackers MSCI World Momentum UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +41,25%

Nassie:

Ist schon jemandem aufgefallen

17.02.08 18:50
das in diesem Presseartikel von der fünften Lizenz in 2008 gesprochen wird ?
Mir sind bisher nur 4 bekannt. Ein Fehler oder haben die noch einen in Reserve ?
Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 Matzelbub
Matzelbub:

Nassie

18.02.08 13:04
das ist sicherlich ein Fehler, aber auch weitere Lizenznehmer machen zur Zeit ja keinen Unterschied, was den Kurs angeht.

Mit PTSC wird kursmässig wohl nichts passieren, bis wieder Zocker vor April einsteigen oder das USPTO sich meldet.
Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 killercop
killercop:

USPTO

18.02.08 15:13
gibt es da eigentlich einen festen Termin, wann eine Entscheidung terminiert wird ?
Danke für eine Antwort im voraus.
Nassie:

killercop

18.02.08 15:20
Dies ist die letzte Info zu der USPTO:

Last project completed, farewell post...
Posted by: ronran on February 16, 2008 12:02AM

Over the last few days, I have been attempting to contact the PTO in order to determine when we might receive a final ruling on the '584.  I was not successful in speaking with the actual examiner, who was absent on the day I called, but his supervisor returned my call a couple of days later.  I must say that this gentleman was the nicest and most helpful government employee I have ever encountered, with a good sense of humor and obvious intellect, as well as good "people skills".

Before I go further, please do not take this note as any kind of encouragement to start calling the PTO or the examiner on a routine basis (or, for that matter, even sproadically).  As I advised about contacting Judge Ward, this is simply not the thing to do  ---   we do not want to pester these folks and, as a result, even indirectly give them a bad impression of TPL and/or PTSC.

After looking in the file on the '584, the supervisor told me that everything is indeed in order, and that the case is ready for a final ruling.  However, based on his knowledge of the examiner's workload, he could not give me a definitive time frame for when that ruling might issue.  I took this to mean that the ruling is not imminent, as in being days or weeks away   ---   however, for all we know, the examiner may be considerably ahead of what his boss is seeing in the computer file.  I am sorry I could not find out more, but I thought it best not to pursue the inquiry further, and I intend to leave it alone for now.

On a totally different subject, I don't like to leave things hanging, and there has been considerable talk here lately of "inside information".  This has spurred me to attempt to discuss with Greeneyes the rift that occurred between us last August, but as of this evening, despite my repeated and polite requests, she has expressed no interest in doing so.  Just a few minutes ago, I sent to her a memorandum I prepared on this subject, but I wanted to take just a few moments to tell you why it is important to your discussions here, especially as we move forward to April.

First and foremost, "inside information" must, by definition, somehow originate with the company itself.  Except in cases of data theft or some unusual type of scenario (which, even so, is often an indication of lax procedures within that company), those on the "outside" must have been been given the "taboo" info by someone on the "inside".   Somehow, this seems to get overlooked, but it cannot be denied.  

Furthermore, please remember, as I posted a couple of days ago, that not all non-public info given to someone by a company is "inside info" in this context   ---   truly "inside info" must be of the type that would cause a resonable person to have a desire to trade the company's stock, and must be imparted during a time frame in which such trading could advantageously be done.  Similarly, there is no crime of "possession of insider knowledge"   ---   the crime is "insider trading".

For all of these reasons, when a member of this board accuses another person of possessing "inside information" (whether such is accurate or not), he or she is, at least indirectly, "indicting" the company itself, and, in turn, is creating a very negative connotation against its officers, directors, and other personnel.  As a result, I hope such things can be avoided in the future, especially during the next couple of months.

There is a considerable amount more that could be said on this subject, but it would take too much space.  Plus, the mere disucssion of the topic is not a positive thing   ---   I have done so only because many of you have requested it, and because, again, it is important especially for the immediate future.  It also allows me to have some closure on this subject, which I have avoided due to what I felt might have resulted in protracted discussions between myself and others that could have done more harm than good.  In any case, I have no animosity toward Greeneyes, and I wish her well   ---   if she asks for help from me in the future, as she has sometimes done in the past, I will do so if I am reasonably able.

In closing, I wish to again thank all of you who supported the shareholder letter, and a special thanks to Ads, who did such a great job in keeping abreast of the questions and comments, and in compiling them for us.  As before, many of you have my email address and/or phone number, and you are welcome to contact me   ---   the remainder of this year looks like it is going to be incredibly busy, however, so please don't be offended if you don't get a response.  I'll do my best, but it is now time for family and work to again take precedence.

I wish all of you and your families the very best always.  Take care.  Good luck.  Godspeed.
FRom Agora.

Danach sieht es so aus, als ob bald etwas kommen könnte. Aber irgendeine Terminierung gibt es dort nicht.

killercop:

thx for the info

18.02.08 16:54
danke für die info nassie ....
schade ist, dass es nicht mal so eine art info gibt die da beinhaltet ...
in den nächsten 6 wochen oder so ähnlich ....
dann hätte man ne richtungsangabe .... und somit zeitlinie ...
danke aber für die info

cu
Matzelbub:

Lawsuits filed against TPL/PTSC

19.02.08 18:20
Parties  District Court  Judge  Type of Lawsuit  Cause of Action  
February 8, 2008  

HTC Corporation et al v. Technology Properties Limited et al  CA Northern  Larson  Patent  Declaratory Judgement  
Plaintiff: HTC Corporation, HTC Corporation, HTC Corporation, HTC Corporation, HTC America, Inc. and others...
Defendant: Technology Properties Limited, Patriot Scientific Corporation, Alliacense Limited

Asustek Computer Inc. v. Technology Properties Limited et al  CA Northern  Chen  Patent  Patent Infringement  
Plaintiff: Asustek Computer Inc., Asustek Computer Inc., Asustek Computer Inc., Asustek Computer Inc., Asus Computer International and others...
Defendant: Technology Properties Limited, Patriot Scientific Corporation, Alliacense Limited, MCM Portfolio LLC

Acer, Inc. et al v. Technology Properties Limited et al  CA Northern  Lloyd  Patent  Fed. Question  
Plaintiff: Acer, Inc., Acer, Inc., Acer, Inc., Acer, Inc., Acer America Corporation and others...
Defendant: Technology Properties Limited, Patriot Scientific Corporation, Alliacense Limited
Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 Abenteurer
Abenteurer:

Da waren sie wieder, meine drei Js.

20.02.08 11:44
oder so...
Da können wir gleich weiter spekulieren, in 18 Monaten gibts dann noch ´ne Einigung und gleich nochmal hundert Mio. für die Kriegskasse.

Das aber jetzt gleich mal die normalerweise Beklagten Klage einreichen, kommt mir aber irgendwie doch spanisch vor.

Grüße Abenteurer
Matzelbub:

nicht spanisch

20.02.08 14:19
mir kommt das schon irgendwie plausibel vor. Die Kläger stehen ja schon länger mit TPL/PTSC in Verhandlungen, Acer seit 14 Monaten, wie auf Agoracom zu lesen ist. Warum klagen die zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt ?

Ich denke die wurden nach dem Settlement mit den J3 aufgefordert erhebliche Summen an Lizengebühren zu zahlen. Jetzt gehen sie in die Offensive, um evtl. dann auch zu einem Settlement zu kommen und weniger zu zahlen.

Ausserdem steht ja noch die USPTO Entscheidung aus und bis dahin kann man ja schon Mal klagen und auf günstigere Lizenbedingungen bei einer Einigung hoffen. Wenn die Patente erst Mal bestätigt sind, ist alles zu spät.

killercop:

jo

20.02.08 15:07
scheint auch nach meinungen aus agoracom so nachvollziehbar zu sein ...
die gehen einfach mal in die offensive ...
warten wir es ab ..
story stimmt weiterhin...
nichts wirklich neues ..
und vor allem erstmal nix negatives ...
also alle weichen auf sieg .
Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 neureich13
neureich13:

Erklärungen aus Agoracom zum aktuellen Geschehen:

20.02.08 16:29
My FAQ and my answers
Posted by: patriotism on February 20, 2008 08:59AM

Is it business as usual as an IP-Company to sue others, to be sued by potential infringers and to reach License Agreements in the meantime?

Yes. (Take a look at RMBS for example)

What are the reasons why PTSC and all insiders are prohibited to buy back shares until the final q-numbers in April will be announced?

I don't know. Some possible reasons:

- the NDA between the parties involved in the Texas Case does not allow the continuation of the share buy back (why?)

- PTSC issued this internal order to protect the company and the insiders from violating the NDA

- PTSC anticipated that the share price will drop until April, when no announcement relating to the Texas Settlement was made, to start a massive share buy back in April with all the money in the banks to eleminate the huge failure of the past management not to buy back cheap shares with a strong antidilution effect, when the first agreements were reached with AMD and Intel earlier. This may be the only and last chance to reduce the freefloat radically!

- PTSC, as one part of the Master Agreement with TPL knows, that there will be ongoing payments about some years from the Texas Settlement. The restrictions of the NDA will not allow to make the whole overall financial effects of the Texas Settlement publicy. So as a result there could be disappointment about the recorded income from EQUITY EARNINGS over the past quarter. This alone would not be a tragedy, but the problem is to continue the pressure on the other 500 possible infringers with the NDA reached in Texas and no PR Blizz after the Settlement and the upcoming possibly failing total settlement amounts to be recorded in April.

So the decision was to let the numbers in the dark is better for ongoing negotiations and also for a strong share buy back in April. Also posotive in this context could be, that the company is awaiting the final PTO decisions for the 336', 148', 548' and didn't want to attract new investors before these final decisions are made.This additionally could support the strategy above to prevent new investors from buying shares while the company in the meantime also is restricted to buy back shares.

- PTSC knows that Hedgefunds and Shorttrader are shorting PTSC on a daily base and this could support their strategy to buy cheap shares from all the money in the bank, when they are allowed/willing to and when the shareprice is very low

Where is the PTSC PR Campaign after the Texas Settlement?

See some possible reasons above!

Why do some have the impression after two year of announcements about planned mergers or acquisitions by PTSC, that the company does nothing?

Because an acquisition still was not announced.

Why does PTSC not publicy announce detailed acquisition plans to their shareholders?

Because this is not usual before an agreement is finalized and this could lead to tactical, other and negative financial impacts for the company and the shareholders during negotiations.

Why is no merger/acquisition announced until today?

PTSC has to collect enough money to make an acquisition. According to the last filings the financials would allow an acquisition of a $ 15 M company without financing or a share payment. This surely is not what the market and PTSC are expecting and I believe, that they need the money from all the latest signings in the bank to get in a better position to proceed.To find the right company with a promising growth strategy is not easy nowadays and needs a lot of serious Due Dilligence and time.

When will PTSC reach the acceptance of the market?

First of all three main decisions have to be made as there are: All upcoming PTO decisions, the 584' appeal and the Patent Reform Act.

PTSC has to show strong numbers in the upcoming quarter and additionally ongoing payments over a longer period. The visibility of the deals and the company got to be improved. A growth strategy must be issued and additional ongoing revenues and income must be reported arranged by acquisitions. In the best case another arrangement with S+L to buy back the remaining shares should be made. The marketing of the company must be improved strongly.The freefloat must be reduced.

What could be TPL'S tactic in the near future?

To sue a lot of companies in Texas, who denied to buy a license. To reach signings outside the US. To find out additional infringement targets. To sue ARM after a win in the 584' appeal.To reach some Permanent Injunction Orders for companies, violating the patents of the MMP-Portfolio with their products offered and sold in the US. To transfer the latest Cases to Texas. To increase the license fees dramatically after the Texas Settlement and the favourable Markman Hearing and once again after positive PTO decisions.

What can be the worst reasons for the actual communication with the market and the shareholders?

The management has not the right strategy. Nearly the whole image of the company today is made/sometimes nearly destructed by message board users. PTSC's intentention to find possible multiplicators (also about message boards) to attract the investment community and new investors seems to fail in the moment.

PTSC actually has engaged two Research Companies. Actually there seem to be no arguments against the overwhelming negative sentiment of the issued Researches of one company.

TPL possibly could control the whole PTSC public announcements also absent from the MMP-Portfolio news.

What can be the best reasons for the actual communication with the market and the shareholders?

As described above the actual (non) communication is part of PTSC's strategy!

Have a nice day!

PA

Long and strong

neureich13:

20.02.08 16:31
My FAQ and my answers
Posted by: patriotism on February 20, 2008 08:59AM

Is it business as usual as an IP-Company to sue others, to be sued by potential infringers and to reach License Agreements in the meantime?

Yes. (Take a look at RMBS for example)

What are the reasons why PTSC and all insiders are prohibited to buy back shares until the final q-numbers in April will be announced?

I don't know. Some possible reasons:

- the NDA between the parties involved in the Texas Case does not allow the continuation of the share buy back (why?)

- PTSC issued this internal order to protect the company and the insiders from violating the NDA

- PTSC anticipated that the share price will drop until April, when no announcement relating to the Texas Settlement was made, to start a massive share buy back in April with all the money in the banks to eleminate the huge failure of the past management not to buy back cheap shares with a strong antidilution effect, when the first agreements were reached with AMD and Intel earlier. This may be the only and last chance to reduce the freefloat radically!

- PTSC, as one part of the Master Agreement with TPL knows, that there will be ongoing payments about some years from the Texas Settlement. The restrictions of the NDA will not allow to make the whole overall financial effects of the Texas Settlement publicy. So as a result there could be disappointment about the recorded income from EQUITY EARNINGS over the past quarter. This alone would not be a tragedy, but the problem is to continue the pressure on the other 500 possible infringers with the NDA reached in Texas and no PR Blizz after the Settlement and the upcoming possibly failing total settlement amounts to be recorded in April.

So the decision was to let the numbers in the dark is better for ongoing negotiations and also for a strong share buy back in April. Also posotive in this context could be, that the company is awaiting the final PTO decisions for the 336', 148', 548' and didn't want to attract new investors before these final decisions are made.This additionally could support the strategy above to prevent new investors from buying shares while the company in the meantime also is restricted to buy back shares.

- PTSC knows that Hedgefunds and Shorttrader are shorting PTSC on a daily base and this could support their strategy to buy cheap shares from all the money in the bank, when they are allowed/willing to and when the shareprice is very low

Where is the PTSC PR Campaign after the Texas Settlement?

See some possible reasons above!

Why do some have the impression after two year of announcements about planned mergers or acquisitions by PTSC, that the company does nothing?

Because an acquisition still was not announced.

Why does PTSC not publicy announce detailed acquisition plans to their shareholders?

Because this is not usual before an agreement is finalized and this could lead to tactical, other and negative financial impacts for the company and the shareholders during negotiations.

Why is no merger/acquisition announced until today?

PTSC has to collect enough money to make an acquisition. According to the last filings the financials would allow an acquisition of a $ 15 M company without financing or a share payment. This surely is not what the market and PTSC are expecting and I believe, that they need the money from all the latest signings in the bank to get in a better position to proceed.To find the right company with a promising growth strategy is not easy nowadays and needs a lot of serious Due Dilligence and time.

When will PTSC reach the acceptance of the market?

First of all three main decisions have to be made as there are: All upcoming PTO decisions, the 584' appeal and the Patent Reform Act.

PTSC has to show strong numbers in the upcoming quarter and additionally ongoing payments over a longer period. The visibility of the deals and the company got to be improved. A growth strategy must be issued and additional ongoing revenues and income must be reported arranged by acquisitions. In the best case another arrangement with S+L to buy back the remaining shares should be made. The marketing of the company must be improved strongly.The freefloat must be reduced.

What could be TPL'S tactic in the near future?

To sue a lot of companies in Texas, who denied to buy a license. To reach signings outside the US. To find out additional infringement targets. To sue ARM after a win in the 584' appeal.To reach some Permanent Injunction Orders for companies, violating the patents of the MMP-Portfolio with their products offered and sold in the US. To transfer the latest Cases to Texas. To increase the license fees dramatically after the Texas Settlement and the favourable Markman Hearing and once again after positive PTO decisions.

What can be the worst reasons for the actual communication with the market and the shareholders?

The management has not the right strategy. Nearly the whole image of the company today is made/sometimes nearly destructed by message board users. PTSC's intentention to find possible multiplicators (also about message boards) to attract the investment community and new investors seems to fail in the moment.

PTSC actually has engaged two Research Companies. Actually there seem to be no arguments against the overwhelming negative sentiment of the issued Researches of one company.

TPL possibly could control the whole PTSC public announcements also absent from the MMP-Portfolio news.

What can be the best reasons for the actual communication with the market and the shareholders?

As described above the actual (non) communication is part of PTSC's strategy!

Have a nice day!
PA
Long and strong
neureich13:

20.02.08 16:31
Abenteurer:

Gleich mal ein herzliches Dankeschön an die

20.02.08 17:08
Verkäufer, man hat das gedauert bis meine Order bedient wurde....

Matzelbub:

Glückwunsch !

20.02.08 17:11
meine wird wohl auch noch bedient werden, etwas günstiger hoffentlich. PTSC zum Cashwert bald Realität.
Abenteurer:

Danke,

20.02.08 17:21
ich schätze mal den Cash-Wert haben wir schon erreicht...
Nassie:

Ein gutes Posting von WO

20.02.08 17:24
Hallo zusammen,

hier ein paar interessante Dokumentaionen der neuesten "Pacer filings":

photos.imageevent.com/banos/ptsc/Doc%201.pdf
Absatz 13  

photos.imageevent.com/banos/ptsc/Doc%202.pdf

photos.imageevent.com/banos/ptsc/HTC%20Doc%201.pdf

photos.imageevent.com/banos/ptsc/HTC%20Doc%202.pdf

photos.imageevent.com/banos/ptsc/HTC%20Doc%203.pdf

Ist schon Wahnsinn wie lange mit Acer verhandelt wurde und doch keine Einigung erzielt werden konnte.
Da müssen die Vorstellungen ja doch um einiges auseinanderliegen........

Was mir an der ganzen Geschichte nicht wirklich in den Kopf will ist folgendes: TPL und ACER verhandeln seit Dezember 2006. ACER würde für Summe X eine Liznez kaufen. TPL möchte aber Summe Y für die Lizenz haben, was Acer veranlasst eine Klage einzureichen nach dem Motto wir verletzten eure Patente gar nicht......

Sieht alles sehr nach Zeitspiel aus. Wenn bis zu den Terminen Ende April/Mitte Mai die Bestätigung seitens der Uspto kommt wird es auch mit ACER/usw. eine außergerichtliche Einigung geben.

Alles natürlich nur meine Meinung.

Markus  
Abenteurer:

Nassie

20.02.08 18:10
Scheint mir auch logisch, dass man erstmal wissen will, was denn die anderen Firmen haben zahlen müssen und deshalb auf Zeit spielt. Das ist ein Pokerspiel, was die Kläger aber auch noch einiges an Kohle extra kosten kann.  Vielleicht hoffen die auch auf die Patentreform….

Das wird noch lustig mit dieser Aktie, man, man, man.

Grüße Abenteurer
Matzelbub:

Spiel auf Zeit ?

22.02.08 14:33
was die Kläger auch immer genau bezwecken wollen, einige Punkte sind klar:

1) es wurde schon seit geraumer Zeit mit den Klägern verhandelt

2) nach dem Texas Settlement wurde seitens TPL/PTSC der Druck und wohl auch die Forderungen (beträchtlich?) erhöht

3) es war seitens der Kläger abzusehen, dass jetzt zu zahlen ist, oder man verklagt werden wird

4) es ist natürlich sehr ärgerlich, dass sich die J's aussergerichtlich geeinigt haben (mit Stillschweigeabkommen) und wenn man jetzt im Vergleich wesentlich mehr zahlt, hat man als Asiat sein Gesicht verloren, denn man hätte sich der Klage der J's anschliessen  bzw. vor Settlement lizensieren können und wäre somit besser gefahren

5) man geht also in die Offensive und klagt jetzt selbst, wahrscheinlich in der Hoffnung auf (für sich selbst) günstige USPTO-Entscheidungen bzw. auf April-Zahlen, die man dann selbst als Verhandlungsbasis heranziehen will, um nicht gleich das doppelte zu zahlen, falls TPL/PTSC jetzt so hoch pokert

6) zumindest Acer holt sich mit dem William Coats einen der Toshiba Anwälte mit ins Boot, dieser weiss ja, was gezahlt wurde und wie das Settlement zustande kam, dies ist natürlich sehr hilfreich, um eine -im Vergleich zu den jetzt angebotenen Kondotionen- günstige Einigung zu erstreiten

7) alles in allem, ist das Vorgehen der T's für mich nachvollziehbar, sie können dabei eigentlich nur gewinnen, aber nur solange keine Patentbestätigung durch das USPTO erfolgt, und man es nicht zu einem Urteil kommen lässt, sondern sich wie die J's im letzten Moment vergleicht

Für uns leidgeprüfte Aktionäre wäre eine schnelle USPTO Bestätigung der Patente das Ende aller Qualen. Dann würden die T's furchtbar bluten müssen, das ist ihr Risiko.

Es bleibt abzuwarten, inwieweit etwas an der Drohung bezüglich "supply-chain disruptions" seitens Alliacenses dran war, das ist m.E. auch eine sehr interessante Frage.

Warten wir zunächst die Klageerwiderung ab, dann die Zahlen, dann USPTO, dann was auch immer noch kommen mag.......
Nassie:

From Agora

22.02.08 23:05
USPTO all thre Patents are in the FILE REPOSITORY (FRANCONIA)
Posted by: Albie on February 22, 2008 04:38PM

I think they are reviewing all together, I suppose the 148 and 584 work together.

Keep your fingers crossed, pray to whom ever you pray to, and hope for the best to come.

Kann das jemand bestätigen ?
killercop:

was ist eigentlich mit joker ????

25.02.08 10:14
von ihm habe ich schon lange nix mehr gelesen ??
Abenteurer:

Mattel Becomes 40th Licensee

25.02.08 15:21
Mattel Becomes 40th Licensee, Setting a Major Milestone in Moore Microprocessor Patent™ Licensing Program

killercop:

40 ???

25.02.08 15:30
hab ich was verpasst ??
40 is richtig ja ?
Abenteurer:

sorry hier noch die ganze Geschichte:

25.02.08 15:35
www.hawkassociates.com/ptscpr141.aspx

Mattel Becomes 40th Licensee, Setting a Major Milestone in Moore Microprocessor Patent™ Licensing Program

CUPERTINO, Calif. – Feb. 25, 2008 – Patriot Scientific (OTCBB: PTSC) announced today that Mattel, Inc. has purchased a Moore Microprocessor Patent™ (MMP) Portfolio license from The TPL Group, Patriot’s exclusive licensing partner. Mattel designs, manufactures and markets toys under a variety of iconic brands.
“Mattel’s purchase of an MMP license is yet another example of the widespread use of MMP Portfolio technology,” said Roy Maharaj, vice president of licensing for Alliacense. “All producers of microprocessor-based products and dependent services should be placing high priority on the purchase of a license for the fundamental MMP Portfolio technologies to reduce related financial exposure.”

“The rate of licensing has accelerated in the last few months, and we’re pleased to welcome Mattel to the group,” said Jim Turley, Patriot Scientific’s president and CEO. “Microprocessor chips are truly ubiquitous and this latest signing just reinforces the point.”

The sweeping scope of applications using MMP Portfolio design techniques continues to encourage the world’s leading manufacturers of end-user products from around the globe to become MMP Portfolio licensees. Forty global companies from the US, Europe, Japan, Korea and Taiwan have licensed the MMP Portfolio technologies, including many industry leaders such as Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, Kenwood, Nokia, Philips, Sony and Toshiba.
About the MMP Portfolio

The Moore Microprocessor Patent Portfolio contains intellectual property that is jointly owned by the privately held TPL Group and publicly held Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTCBB: PTSC). The MMP Portfolio includes seven U.S. patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts. It is widely recognized that the MMP Portfolio protects fundamental technology used in microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors (DSPs), embedded processors and system-on-chip (SoC) devices. Manufacturers of microprocessor-based products can learn more about how to participate in the MMP Portfolio Licensing Program by contacting: mmp-licensing@alliacense.com.

About Mattel

Mattel, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, American Girl®, Radica® and Tyco® R/C, as well as Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People®, Power Wheels® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. Mattel is recognized as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy U.S. Companies by Forbes Magazine and is ranked among the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by CRO Magazine. With global headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs more than 30,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. For more information, visit www.mattel.com.
About Alliacense

Alliacense is a TPL Group Enterprise executing best-in-class design and implementation of Intellectual Property (IP) licensing programs. As a cadre of IP licensing strategists, technology experts, and experienced business development/management executives, Alliacense focuses on expanding the awareness and value of TPL’s IP portfolios. Founded in 1988, The TPL Group has emerged as a coalition of high technology enterprises involved in the development, management and commercialization of proprietary product technologies as well as the design, manufacture and sales of proprietary products based on those technologies and corresponding IP assets. For more information, visit www.alliacense.com.
About Patriot Scientific Corporation

Patriot Scientific (OTCBB: PTSC) is a leading intellectual property licensing company that develops, markets, and enables innovative technologies to address the demands in fast-growing markets such as wireless devices, smart cards, home appliances and gateways, set-top boxes, entertainment technology, automotive telematics, biomedical devices, and industrial controllers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., information about the company can be found at www.ptsc.com.

An investment profile on Patriot Scientific may be found at www.hawkassociates.com/ptscprofile.aspx. Copies of Patriot Scientific press releases, current price quotes, stock charts and other valuable information for investors may be found at www.hawkassociates.com and www.americanmicrocaps.com. To receive free e-mail notification of future releases for Patriot Scientific, sign up at www.hawkassociates.com/email.aspx.

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this news release looking forward in time involve risks and uncertainties, including the risks associated with the effect of changing economic conditions, trends in the products markets, variations in the company’s cash flow, market acceptance risks, technical development risks, seasonality and other risk factors detailed in the company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings.  
Matzelbub:

aber Hallo, da war ja einer heute

25.02.08 16:41
hellwach :-).  

Seite: Übersicht ... 101  102  104  105  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Patriot Scientific Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
  52 Patriot Scientific - Petition vor Supreme Court ccraider ccraider 25.04.21 13:19
17 3.387 2 Milliarden $: Patriot Scientific gegen intel aida73 Maydorn 25.04.21 03:01
57 8.552 Patriot Scientific der Highflyer 2006 joker67 Maydorn 25.04.21 00:07
  1 @ Glücksfinger: Der Wald Der Wald 17.02.15 15:07
2 4 Dividenden in 2015 und Folgejahren Glücksfinger5 Glücksfinger5 17.02.15 14:04

--button_text--