Hier mal ein Gedankengang, warum der Kurs nicht so wirklich nach oben ziehen will (ist nicht von mir, aber finde ich durchaus interessant. Die Punkte kann man nicht wirklich abstreiten):
„1. hive currently does not have a CEO. Position is vacant and has been for 2 years even though we were told there was a full search going on.
2. There is no strategic vision or management team in place. Only FT person on payroll is the CFO and he can't even file financials on time! What does he do with his time? Is he working on GROW or Frankies other projects?
3. They wrote off 12million for Kolos and without it they have no other long term game changer
4. they are not inventorying ETH or BTC at the rate I would like to see. They are selling most to fund costs.
5. None of their locations are close to full capacity
6. no revenue diversification even though frankie yaps about it at every conference call. No plans for older machines and no contracts for "rendering" which Frankie has been going on about for 2 years.
7. What value of the new Board members brought on? None of them outside of Olivier have contributed. Just getting a free pay cheque!
8. Sweden is becoming an issue due to government VAT laws that have shifted. This has caused hive to slow down its "re-haul" plan and also caused them not to have operations at full capacity...why not speak to that at the last call? Because that isn't frankies style...transparency isn't something he's known for
9. Cash reserves are extrmely low. Less then $2M, this is scary for a company that raised 400M! Assets aren't even close to that number! Woulda been better off just holding that cash lol.
10. Their largest shareholder that owns 16% of the company hates Frank and tried to force him out of the company last year. Genesis still owns 16%....mgmt only owns 4% to put it into context! Who's got skin in the game??
11. Genesis is owed about $250,000 of unpaid costs and is holding some of hives crypto in its accounts and hasn't been released.
no shareholder should be happy with that. I'm unfortunately a bag holder here and would want nothing more that this to pop but I think serious changes are needed for that to happen.“