Rotterdam, The Netherlands (23 August 2016) - IMCD N.V. ("IMCD" or "Company"), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, today announces its first half year 2016 results.
· Gross profit growth of 20% to EUR 194.0 million (+25% on a constant currency basis)
· Operating EBITA increase of 26% to EUR 78.3 million (+31% on a constant currency basis)
· Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items increase of 28% to EUR 54.0 million (+31% on a constant currency basis)
· Cash earnings per share increased by 25% to EUR 1.01
· Acquisition of Mutchler, completed on 1 July 2016, expanding the US operations into the pharmaceutical market
Piet van der Slikke, CEO: 'We are satisfied with our results in the first half of 2016. Our business has shown growth both as a result of the acquisitions in the US and Brazil in 2015 and organically. The recent acquisition of Mutchler in the US and Puerto Rico is an important further step in the execution of our US strategy and our global strategy in pharmaceuticals. In an increasingly uncertain macro-economic environment we continue to focus on executing our strategy and on operational excellence.'
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: IMCD N.V. via Globenewswire