IMCD Group-Aktie dauerhaft für 0 Euro handeln!
Jetzt auf Smartbroker.de
Rotterdam, The Netherlands (16 November 2016) - IMCD N.V. ("IMCD" or "Company"), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, today announces its first nine months 2016 results.
· Gross profit growth of 15% to EUR 286.9 million (+19% on a constant currency basis)
· Operating EBITA increase of 17% to EUR 112.8 million (+21% on a constant currency basis)
· Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items increase of 25% to EUR 79.2 million (+28% on a constant currency basis)
· Cash earnings per share increased by 23% to EUR 1.48
· Acquisition of the business of Chemicals and Solvents (EA) Ltd. in Kenya, completed on 1 September 2016, expanding the existing operations in Africa
Piet van der Slikke, CEO: "We are pleased with the results in the first nine months of 2016. Overall we were able to show solid growth, despite challenging macro-economic circumstances and a considerable negative Fx impact."
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: IMCD N.V. via Globenewswire