Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +53,56%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +51,49%

arrowhead läuft - zu recht macos
macos:

und das alleine mit ARO-AAT

11.10.18 22:44
darüber hinaus werden jedes Jahr weitere Kandidaten in die Pipeline gedrückt.
Amgen und JJ jetz schon mit 6 Kandidaten. Bis ende des Jares noch ARO-APOC3 und ANGPLT oder wie das heisst, mit Nash ziel und diabetis. Dann noch das Lungenziel BENac, man vergleiche mit Vertex. Alter Schwede, hier müsste ess mächtig up gehen wenn die Leerverkäufer raus sind...?
Gelöschter Beitrag. Einblenden »

macos:

ARO-ATT

11.10.18 22:55
(Verkleinert auf 48%) vergrößern
arrowhead läuft - zu recht 1077999

macos:

ARO-ANG3

15.10.18 14:09

Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Files for Regulatory Clearance to Begin Phase 1 Study of ARO-ANG3

— Arrowhead to host R&D Day October 16, 2018 to discuss ARO-ANG3 and its emerging pipeline of RNAi therapeutics
October 15, 2018 07:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181015005301/en/
macos:

R&D Day on Pipeline of RNAi Therapeutics

16.10.18 18:27
Looking forward, we expect to accomplish the following: file 2-3 new CTAs every year; target a new cell type with the TRiM™ platform every 18 months; and, have 10 TRiM™ enabled candidates in clinical studies by the end of 2020.”
ir.arrowheadpharma.com/node/13976/pdf
Expanding extrahepatic capabilities to now include delivery to the lung, tumor, and muscle tissue  
macos:

cash

16.10.18 20:26
reicht jetzt 6-8 Jahre!
AAT in Phase 2/3 -1Quartal 2019
bingo
macos:

16.10.18 21:55
(Verkleinert auf 55%) vergrößern
arrowhead läuft - zu recht 1078623
macos:

16.10.18 21:57
arrowhead läuft - zu recht 1078624
macos:

16.10.18 21:58
arrowhead läuft - zu recht 1078625
macos:

Arrowhead Analyst R&D Day 2018

16.10.18 22:45
ir.arrowheadpharma.com/static-files/...-4346-9b83-00a366789816
macos:

kleine Zusammenfassung

17.10.18 12:52
von Bio Boy Scout YMB, der bei der Veranstaltung war.

Here's a summary from behind the scenes – all of the things you didn’t hear online. I found the overall mood of the room to be very positive, particularly as it pertained to the future of Arrowhead.
1) I was able to confirm with the CEO that none of the 4 candidates that were being discussed (APOC3, ANG3, ENaC, and HIF2) included triggers from the Novartis acquisition. The reason I asked is because 3 of the candidates have patents and patent applications that show up in patent searches that stem from Novartis, but it appears that Arrowhead developed their own triggers. This is actually great news, because the patent life won't be shortened by the Novartis filing dates. This allows for longer patent protection for these candidates.
2) A hedge fund analyst I spoke with told me that the reason they invested in Arrowhead is because of the latest drop in price after the announcement of the JNJ deal. They're interested in oligo technology and they believed this latest drop was a fantastic buying opportunity. The one big piece of information he relayed to me is that they look closely at competing drugs across different technology sectors, as this could greatly affect the valuation when results from all these competitors get released. They were especially interested because Arrowhead appears to be operating in areas that are less crowded. He was especially intrigued when Arrowhead addressed this concern during the presentation.

Not sure if you remember, but Arrowhead mentioned during their presentation (and in a private discussion I had with Bruce Given afterwards) that they screen their drug candidates on whether they can be addressed through other modalities, such as monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). If the condition could be addressed by mAbs then Arrowhead doesn't pursue it because of not only increased competition, but it also has proven success with the FDA and approval could be quicker and easier for mAbs. Hence, Arrowhead pipeline candidates intend to limit their competition from the start to only other RNAi companies. This makes it much easier for Analysts to stay on top of the competition, as an unintended competitor in a different space should not arise and affect the valuation. (On a personal note, I find this to be fantastic)
3) I met with an analyst representing one of the top institutional investors. Their take on the latest drop in stock price was more about the market dropping as a whole that amplified the JNJ news. Needless to say, they’re still in and a believer in Arrowhead.
4) When Arrowhead finally started to present, you could tell that they were fully confident in what they had and how the future will develop. Not surprising, as they just secured plenty of non-dilutive funding. Not sure how the CEO came across in the presentation online, but he was clearly telling the analysts in that room that they are a force to be reckoned with. I believe many others here nailed this analysis correctly.
5) After the presentation, I had a discussion with Bruce Given regarding a few aspects of their technology. One concern of particular was the development of dual triggers (like the one they have for ARO-HBV), and whether or not one of the triggers could have a dominant or competing effect over the other. He said that they screen for this in advance and they are careful to avoid such a combination.
Hope this summary helps. I know I may be sounding a lot like a cheerleader, but it’s hard not to after what I just saw. Management did a great job of anticipating the concerns of the analysts – they addressed patient groups, toxicity, development methods, candidate selection, trial designs, and they even make it easy for an analyst to identify competition. Comprehensive, sharp, and smart.
finance.yahoo.com/quote/ARWR/community?p=ARWR
macos:

Arrowhead braucht

17.10.18 16:08
die nächsten Jahre wohl kein Kapital mehr von den Märkten? Vielleicht nie wieder?
arrowhead läuft - zu recht 1078753
arrowhead läuft - zu recht Coby1
Coby1:

Irgendwie

18.10.18 12:23
Stillstand hier.  
macos:

#Coby1

19.10.18 17:05
Arrowhead läuft jetzt erst richtig an. Durch das JJ Cash können sie ihre eigene Pipeline forcieren und richtig Dampf machen. Es werden auch ständig neue Leute eingestellt. Der Aktienkurs wird es dann auch irgendwann wiederspiegeln?
arrowhead läuft - zu recht Coby1
Coby1:

Die Aktie

01.11.18 10:46
ist ja wie festgenagelt.
arrowhead läuft - zu recht manham
manham:

Riesiges Potential in der Pipiline

01.11.18 11:01
Cash von J&J
Studien relativ kurz vor Abschluss

++++. aber der Kurs war von 22$ auf 11$
Abgestürzt.  Nun ganz leichte Erholung.
Als Investierte ist länger Atem angesagt,
könnte dann aber rasch zu neuem ATH. führen.
arrowhead läuft - zu recht milestone
milestone:

Arrowheads Pipeline

13.11.18 09:49
Es ist eigentlich kaum zu glauben: ausgezeichnete Abschlüsse,
ein erfolgversprechendes Produkteportfolio - und dann ein solcher Kurseinbruch!!
Wer kann dazu etwas sagen???
macos:

das liegt wohl

13.11.18 12:18
am Gesamtmarkt, bio wird abverkauft. Nicht verunsichern lassen, irgendwann wird die Zukunft wieder eingepreist.  
macos:

Kennt ihr schon

15.11.18 17:59
das schöne Spielzeug hier? Werde dein eigener Analyst. Von BioBoyScout YMB
Target Share Price 55 Dollar ARWR
bioboyscout.com/
macos:

Baker Bros

15.11.18 18:48
sind auch wieder zurückgekehrt. new 307,496 share position?
www.streetinsider.com/13Fs/...+Sept.+30%2C+2018/14832002.html
macos:

Jefferies Healthcare Conference

16.11.18 12:33
ir.arrowheadpharma.com/static-files/...-4a93-a8ab-aebb6fc57606
November 15, 2018
arrowhead läuft - zu recht m4macho
m4macho:

Alle wieder einsteigen

12.12.18 01:55
Boden ist gefunden, sollte jetzt wieder über das allezeit hoch laufen