CHICAGO, Sept. 22, 2016
CHICAGO, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ABX, EXEL, FB, FEYE, and GE.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- ABX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ABX&prnumber=92220162
- EXEL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=EXEL&prnumber=92220162
- FB: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fb&prnumber=92220162
- FEYE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=feye&prnumber=92220162
- GE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ge&prnumber=92220162
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-fireeye-barrick-gold-corporation-general-electric-facebook-and-exelixis-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-20-or-more-300332539.html