Bougainville Coppe. 0,418 € -1,88% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   -28,91%

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 1ALPHA
1ALPHA:

#16225 "...hört sich süß an..."

01.07.13 22:34
sehr gut ausgedrückt - und für die, die es nicht so süß mögen:
pngexposed.wordpress.com/
pngexposed.wordpress.com/tag/bougainville/

Es gilt halt immer noch: Wo's um viel Geld geht, wird geholzt - und da es hier um sehr, sehr,sehr viel Geld geht, wird entsprechend hart geholzt...

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +41,91%
SPDR S&P U.S. Communication Serv. Select Sector UCITS ETF Ac
Perf. 12M: +41,85%
SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +39,12%
SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +38,43%
SPDR MSCI Europe Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +32,71%

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 1ALPHA
1ALPHA:

Und auch den noch:

01.07.13 22:42
http://www.pngblogs.com/

Und nun fragt Euch 'mal schön, warum das jetzt plötzlich so läuft - schon fast panikartig.
Ist die Einigung zur Öffnung doch viel realistischer - oder warum diese Manöver?
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 nekro
nekro:

The final forum will be held in Panguna next week

01.07.13 23:30
bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/2013/07/...ed-in-panguna.html

02 July 2013

010713MAJORITY WANTS PANGUNA OPEN
By Aloysius Laukai
The Regional Forums on Panguna Negotiations will be completed in Panguna next week.
The forums which started in Buka for the North Bougainville, Nissan and Atolls, North Bougainville and Tinputz, Kunua and Kereaka were held in Buka.
The Regional forums for South Bougainville which include Siwai and Buin were held in Buin and the Regional Forums for Central Bougainville that is Wakunai and Kieta districts were held last week in Arawa.
The BANA forum was a special session for the people of BANA who were directly affected by the wastes from the Panguna Copper Mine.
The Bana two days BANA forum also ended last week at the BOLEUKO community Hall in the Bolave Constituency.
The final forum will be held in Panguna for EIVO/IORO and PANGUNA districts.
After the final forum in Panguna the team will now prepare a paper from the several forums to the Bougainville Parliament for more deliberations.
According to reports collected by NEW DAWN FM despite the several opinions all stakeholders want the mine to re-open to support the ABG raise funds to deliver much needed services to the people of Bougainville.
Ends
Mein  MULTIBAGGER Favorit B?? ;-)))))
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 macouba
macouba:

Stakeholders

02.07.13 06:44
ABG PRESIDENT THANKS STAKEHOLDERS 

Aloysius Laukai

The ABG President, John Momis last week welcomed comments and contributions made by all stakeholders during the four days Regional forums on Panguna Negotiations held in Arawa and Bana.

Speaking at the closing of the Bana forum, President Momis said that we can unite despite the differences in opinions for the sake of the common good of Bougainville.

The ABG President thanked especially thanked the Mekamui faction led by its President, Philiph Miriori for his contribution. 
He said that the ABG was looking at ways of accommodating the factions still operating outside the ABG to come into the system through the Local level Government or COE system of government.

President Momis also said that all contributions by all stakeholders were good and raising issues in such forums was a sign of a healthy community. 
The ABG President attended both forums in Arawa and Bana which ended last Thursday.

MAJORITY WANTS PANGUNA OPEN 

Aloysius Laukai 

The Regional Forums on Panguna Negotiations will be completed in Panguna next week. 
The forums which started in Buka for the North Bougainville, Nissan and Atolls, North Bougainville and Tinputz, Kunua and Kereaka were held in Buka. 
The Regional forums for South Bougainville which include Siwai and Buin were held in Buin and the Regional Forums for Central Bougainville that is Wakunai and Kieta districts were held last week in Arawa.

The Bana forum was a special session for the people of Bana who were directly affected by the wastes from the Panguna Copper Mine. 
The Bana two days Bana forum also ended last week at the Boleuko community Hall in the Bolave Constituency.

The final forum will be held in Panguna for Eivo/Ioro and Panguna districts.

After the final forum in Panguna the team will now prepare a paper from the several forums to the Bougainville Parliament for more deliberations. 
According to reports collected by NEW DAWN FM despite the several opinions all stakeholders want the mine to re-open to support the ABG raise funds to deliver much needed services to the people of Bougainville.

ramunickel | July 2, 2013 at 9:17 am | Tags: Bougainville, Environmental damage, John Momis, Landholders, Panguna, Papua New Guinea, Rio Tinto | Categories: Environmental impact, Financial returns, Papua New Guinea | URL: wp.me/pMvf7-2qN
   Comment§   See all comments
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Traderevil
Traderevil:

...@ 1ALPHA: Und auch den noch: 01.07.13 22:42 #

02.07.13 08:09
1ALPHA: Und auch den noch:

01.07.13 22:42
http://www.pngblogs.com/    ?????????????????????????
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Carlchen03
Carlchen03:

30 Cent statt 300 ? !

02.07.13 08:29
und das mit gleich über 100000 Stück ...
... oder wird mir was falsches gezeigt ?
... oder hab ich mich nur verguckt ?

... nu kann man wohl anfangen wieder zu kaufen !

euer
Carlchen
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Bundesheinz
Bundesheinz:

Carlchen03...

02.07.13 08:42
ich verstehe Dein Posting nicht. Was wird Dir gezeigt und wo wird es gezeigt?
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 sumoey
sumoey:

Grosse Stückzahlen auch in AUSTRALIEN gehandelt

02.07.13 08:59
kurz vor Schluss, sah im Orderbuch aus wie abgesprochen, die Stückzahlen standen den ganzen Tag nicht drin
und das gleiche in FRA
macouba:

PNG govt owes people of Bougainville

02.07.13 09:04
Post Courier via Islands Business

The National Government of Papua New Guinea owes the people of Bougainville K200 million in restoration and development grants as agreed under the Bougainville Peace Agreement (BPA).

An angry Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) Minister for Finance Albert Punghau blasted National Government saying that by law ABG can take the National Government to court and has assured the people of Bougainville that ABG will just do that – it will take the National Government to court over the issue.

“I’ve already spoken to President Chief Dr John Momis and we will definitely take them to court. Even though we have signed the BPA in good faith, we signed for the referendum, we signed for restoration development grant and we signed for the other monies and the National government is continuously and purposely delaying our money till today. You can know the politics of this thing, the ‘Cold War’ is still on, you have to be mindful and make the crucial decision and we open the Panguna Mine and have our own money,” Punghau reminded the people of Bougainville last week in Arawa.

The financial arrangement under the BPA stipulates that the PNG government has to provide grants to the Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG). One such grant is the Restoration and Development Grants.

The grant was introduced in 2005, with the first Bougainville House of Representatives getting K10 million (US$4.4 million).

From then on the grant accumulated to K12 million (US%5.3 million) and then to K15million (US$6.6 million). When the second Bougainville House of Representatives took office the figure is still locked up at K15 million till today. However, Punghau highlighted that according to the formula of the BPA, this money K15 million must increase prorate as per increases of the public investment of PNG. To date this is not happening totaling to K188million (US$83.6 million) owed to Bougainville.

This is just one example of the National Government’s uninspiring support and delay tactic that has prompted Momis-Nisira led government to set its sight on the re-opening of the Panguna Mine to re-build its economy and gain independence from PNG. “If the mine is re-opened Bougainville will be one of the richest places on earth with its 300,000 benefiting from billions from the copper-gold deposits at the Panguna pit,” Minister Punghau said, adding that the responsibility of ABG is to provide the goods and services to its population as in the budget, at the same time build economy which it is not doing at the moment because of lack of financial capital.

“Let’s kick-start the economy by re-opening the Panguna Mine, if the mine has given independence to Papua New Guinea, this is our money, why we give money to outsiders and now we are becoming beggars on our own land, when we can’t agree on the re-opening of the mine which is rightfully ours,” Mr Punghau said adding that the budget is critical in relation to what the National Government of PNG is doing to Bougainville and its people.
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Koud.he
Koud.he:

Let

02.07.13 09:08
PNG govt owes people of Bougainville
by ramunickel
Post Courier via Islands Business

The National Government of Papua New Guinea owes the people of Bougainville K200 million in restoration and development grants as agreed under the Bougainville Peace Agreement (BPA).

An angry Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) Minister for Finance Albert Punghau blasted National Government saying that by law ABG can take the National Government to court and has assured the people of Bougainville that ABG will just do that – it will take the National Government to court over the issue.

"I"ve already spoken to President Chief Dr John Momis and we will definitely take them to court. Even though we have signed the BPA in good faith, we signed for the referendum, we signed for restoration development grant and we signed for the other monies and the National government is continuously and purposely delaying our money till today. You can know the politics of this thing, the "Cold War" is still on, you have to be mindful and make the crucial decision and we open the Panguna Mine and have our own money," Punghau reminded the people of Bougainville last week in Arawa.

The financial arrangement under the BPA stipulates that the PNG government has to provide grants to the Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG). One such grant is the Restoration and Development Grants.

The grant was introduced in 2005, with the first Bougainville House of Representatives getting K10 million (US$4.4 million).

From then on the grant accumulated to K12 million (US%5.3 million) and then to K15million (US$6.6 million). When the second Bougainville House of Representatives took office the figure is still locked up at K15 million till today. However, Punghau highlighted that according to the formula of the BPA, this money K15 million must increase prorate as per increases of the public investment of PNG. To date this is not happening totaling to K188million (US$83.6 million) owed to Bougainville.

This is just one example of the National Government"s uninspiring support and delay tactic that has prompted Momis-Nisira led government to set its sight on the re-opening of the Panguna Mine to re-build its economy and gain independence from PNG. "If the mine is re-opened Bougainville will be one of the richest places on earth with its 300,000 benefiting from billions from the copper-gold deposits at the Panguna pit," Minister Punghau said, adding that the responsibility of ABG is to provide the goods and services to its population as in the budget, at the same time build economy which it is not doing at the moment because of lack of financial capital.

"Let"s kick-start the economy by re-opening the Panguna Mine, if the mine has given independence to Papua New Guinea, this is our money, why we give money to outsiders and now we are becoming beggars on our own land, when we can"t agree on the re-opening of the mine which is rightfully ours," Mr Punghau said adding that the budget is critical in relation to what the National Government of PNG is doing to Bougainville and its people.
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Carlchen03
Carlchen03:

@ Bundesheinz

02.07.13 09:59
mein Posting war ein wenig ironisch gemeint.

Vor geraumer Zeit (oder schon noch ein wenig länger her?)
wurde von "Fachleuten" hier ein Kurs von  3 Euronen prognostiziert
(innerhalb des vorletzten(?), letzten bzw diesen Jahres).

Tja, die "3" stimmt zumindest ... nur das Komma hat sich irgendwie wohl vertan :-)))
bzw der Kurs hat sich "verlaufen".

So rum war es nur "spaßig" gemeint.

Nun haben wir wohl wieder  Kaufkurse ... oder ???
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Longwilli
Longwilli:

2te 2013-Jahreshälfte.. und BCL unter 30 €Cent

02.07.13 14:03
Das Gute an den unterirdischen BCL-Aktienkursen ist, das die vielen verschiedenen Fraktionen auf der Insel Bougainville jetzt immer mehr zusammenhalten.

Mit dem aktuellen BCL-Kurs sehen sie, das die Gefahr real ist, das ihnen auf den letzten Metern noch alle ihre Felle wegschwimmen könnten und PNG dadurch am Ende den Bürgerkrieg doch noch gewinnt.

Also Gebot der Stunden: BCL nicht nachkaufen
(scheint nur oberflächlich widersinnig zu sein, meine ich, und a paar andere).
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 havanna
havanna:

Frage an Longwilli

02.07.13 14:44
Wo ist da der Zusammenhang?
Den Bougainvillern ist es herzlich egal wo der Aktienkurs steht, da sie so gut wie keine BCL Aktien besitzen. Was sie allerdings weiterhin besitzen, sind die Rohstoffe unter ihren Füßen und auf die kommt es schlußendlich an.
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 Longwilli
Longwilli:

02.07.13 16:30
lass mich dir meine Einschätzung dazu Ende 2013 geben
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 antares0650
antares0650:

jetzt wird es Zeit

02.07.13 18:18
die letzten Zittrigen sind scheinbar dabei ihre Bestände uaf den Markt zu werfen...
jetzt kann man getrost mal Kauforders (gestaffelt) bis 0,10 € in den Markt stellen...
mein Durchschnittskurs ist dann ganz toll...
und dann in das Aktienregister damit....
havanna:

Klartext von einem Ex combatant

02.07.13 20:31
bougainville.typepad.com/
020713 GLYN TOVIRIKA WARNS PANGUNA LANDOWNERS
By Aloysius Laukai

The former ABG member for Central Bougainville representing Ex combatants and BRA strongman, GLYN TOVIRIKA wants the PANGUNA mine reopened to support the ABG raise much needed funds to deliver goods and services to the people of Bougainville.

MR. TOVIRIKA also called on the ME’EKAMUI to prepare to compensate fallen fighters of the war on Bougainville if it does not want to reopen the mine.

He said he fought under FRANCIS ONA who told fighters that PANGUNA MINE will be reopened if the Independence for Bougainville was guaranteed.

MR. TOVIRIKA made these comments in Arawa last week when presenting Central Bougainville Veterans Association’s views on the issue of PANGUNA at the 4th Regional Forum on Panguna Negotiations.

He said many young Bougainvilleans died supporting the Panguna landowners because they said they wanted Independence for Bougainville.

MR. TOVIRIKA said that whilst the road to Independence has been mapped with the clock ticking to the referendum day he does not understand why people should oppose the opening of the Panguna mine.

He said that if PANGUNA alone can bankroll the Independence of Bougainville he does not see any difficulty for PANGUNA Bankrolling the Independence of the Republic of Bougainville.

The former ABG minister for Veterans Affairs said that if Mekamui has other alternatives of raising the required funds for Bougainville they should spell out to the people of Bougainville.

Ends
havanna:

Aus Juni wird September

02.07.13 20:36

020713MY PEOPLE NEVER BENEFITED SAYS MINISTER By Aloysius Laukai The ABG Minister for mining and member for IORO which covers the Panguna area, MICHAEL ONI says that his people down the tailings received only wastes from the Panguna mine with no tangible benefits. Speaking at the 5th Regional Forum on Panguna Negotiations at BOLEUKO last week, the Minister told the people of BANA that he and his people are on the same boat as the people of BANA. MR. ONI said that this was because the agreement in which BCL operated in never gave any consideration for the people who were affected by the Panguna operations. He said this time this will change as the reopening of the Panguna mine would be negotiated under the new Bougainville Law on mining which comes into effect after September this year. MR. ONI said that this time the new law will make sure that environmental issues are addressed and that the people and their environment must be protected at all times. He told the people of BANA that in every development some things have to be destroyed to cater for the changes however the ABG Government will make sure that the damages are minimal. The Minister also thanked the people of BANA for their participation at the 5th Regional Forum on Panguna Negotiations. Ends

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 M.Minninger
M.Minninger:

Langsam wieder Einstiegskurse

02.07.13 21:38
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 reinhold_tabris
reinhold_tabris:

Neun Jahre

02.07.13 21:47
2004 hat Swen Lorenz BOC in seinem Börsenbrief zum Kauf empfohlen. Heute sind wir genau wieder beim selben Einstiegspreis wie 2004. Warum traut er sich nicht bei all den positiven Nachrichten den alten Börsenbrief aktuallisiert neu aufzulegen? Wahrscheinlich ist er satt vom abzocken und fühlt sich pudelwohl auf seiner Kanalinsel.
macouba:

Paul Coleman meets Landowners

03.07.13 06:20
Rio Tinto meets with Panguna landowners
by ramunickel
Aloysius Laukai | New Dawn

ABG President and ABG Minister for Public Service, Joel Banam, Chris Siriosi (ABG's Legal Officer), Raymond Masoso (Secretary of the Panguna Negotiation Office), Stephen Burain (CEO for Mining Department), Paul Coleman and other participants at the meeting. Picture by Aloysius Laukai

A one day meeting between the Panguna Landowners and the Secretary of Bougainville Copper Limited, Paul Coleman [PNG Manager for Rio Tinto] started in Buka this morning and was opened by the ABG President, John Momis.

The meeting is a follow up of several meetings between the two groups to discuss outstanding issues that the two groups needs sort out before the negotiations on the future of the closed Panguna Mine can proceed between ABG, BCL and the Landowners themselves.

Today's meeting is being attended by all the nine Landowner Associations that are now registering with IPA before they vote for one overall Umbrella association Chairman who will represent all these associations.

ramunickel | July 3, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Tags: Bougainville, John Momis, Landholders, Panguna, Papua New Guinea, Paul Coleman, Rio Tinto |
nekro:

03.07.13 07:13
Die von LD avisierten Vorbereitungen zur BCL/Boug. Reconciliation.
nekro:

BCL to buy local in Bougainville mine relaunch,

03.07.13 07:17
www.rnzi.com/pages/news.php?op=read&id=77268

says Momis

Posted at 03:26 on 03 July, 2013 UTC

The autonomous government in the Papua New Guinea province of Bougainville says it will require a rejuvenated Bougainville Copper Ltd to source most of its basic supplies from within the province.

There are increasing expectations that the huge mine, which has been shut down for 24 years, will re-open.

A series of fora have mostly backed the re-opening and the Autonomous Bougainville Government president John Momis says he hopes they can begin negotiations with BCL before the end of the year.

He wants the re-construction happening quickly to stimulate job growth and boost the economy.

Mr Momis says they expect this building phase would foster subsidiary industries, including farming.

“Because once the mine starts this time around we are not going to allow BCL to import everything from outside. They will have to buy our beautiful fruits, pineapples, fish, chickens - we will have piggery farms and so on and so forth. But that needs a bit of funding and technology to get the people to be professionally prepared.”

“”

“The president of the Autonomous Bougainville Government, John Momis”

News Content © Radio New Zealand International
PO Box 123, Wellington, New Zealand
Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 BOCandorra
BOCandorra:

ESBC stufen BOC hoch!

03.07.13 15:37
Siehe: www.bougainville-copper.eu
Alle aktuellen News zu Bougainville Copper auf der ESBC Homepage!
www(.)bougainville-copper(.)eu
nekro:

Das........

03.07.13 15:42
.......ist doch mal ne Ansage. ;-))))))))))))
nekro:

Es geht voran.

03.07.13 16:20
"Today's meeting is being attended by all the nine Landowner Associations that are now registering with IPA before they vote for one overall Umbrella association Chairman who will represent all these associations."

Jetzt sind also alle 9 Lo`s Vertretungen registriert, die Wahl von LD, welcher schon mit überwältigender Mehrheit der 6 Erstregistrierten Lo`s als Chairman bestätigt wurde  sollte als gesichert gelten.

Auch beim nächste Woche stattfindenden letzten der 4 Informationsmeetings ist nicht mehr mit Störfeuer zu rechnen.

Nach der Einigung Momis/Kauona zum Mining Act bestehen gute Chancen dass, wie von Momis schon angedeutet, eine kurzfristig einberufene ABG Parlamentssitzung den Mining Act noch in diesem Monat verabschiedet.

Momis wants the re-construction happening quickly to stimulate job growth and boost the economy.

Jetzt wo der Stein endlich ins rollen kommt will man keine Zeit mehr verlieren.

Dass im heutigen Meeting ABG/BCL schon über die Kantinenbelieferung mit Regionalprodukten diskutiert wird zeigt dass die Vorgespräche schon viel weiter fortgeschritten sind  als offiziell publiziert wird.Ein solches Abkommen,einmal unterschrieben,macht aus jedem Bewohner B`villes einen potentiellen BCL Supplier.;-)))

Seite: Übersicht ... 648  649  651  652  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Bougainville Copper Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
52 24.326 Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 nekro Sprenglisandur 27.04.24 16:26
  1 Kick off und get ready this year Fuchsbau24 Fuchsbau24 17.01.24 15:16
  38 Wann sollte man BOC WKN: 852652 kaufen? 1ALPHA 1ALPHA 06.07.23 18:01
2 7 BOC (852652) wird heiss ;-))) nekro bockaufboc 24.04.21 23:52
28 3.965 BOUGAINVILLE (852652) slashgoerdi tbhomy 24.04.21 23:24

--button_text--