Stans Energy revlutioniert de Markt

Beitrag: 1
Zugriffe: 3.217 / Heute: 1
Stans Energy 0,0001 $ -90,00% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   -99,93%

Stans Energy revlutioniert de Markt new1aroundhere

Stans Energy revlutioniert de Markt

der seltenen Erden!

Stans wer?

Stans Energy Corp. is focused on developing the materials necessary to meet the clean energy demands of the future. Our goal is to build and produce our licensed properties containing rare earths, uranium, and associated metals in the near term. Stans vows to act as a responsible corporate citizen, and is proud to be actively engaged in the world-wide promotion of the PDAC"s Environmental Excellence in Exploration program (e3), which outlines best practice methods, and emphasizes social responsibility. Our company"s growth will come from acquiring, and participating in the development of, resource properties located in areas of the former Soviet Union. We intend to strengthen our business relationships with our world-class scientific and geological partners, and with the end-users of rare elements and uranium.

Wichtigstes Projekt neben vielen anderen:

Kutessay II Heavy Rare Earth Element Mine

Kutessay II is the only past-producing Heavy Rare Earth Elements (HREEs) mine in the world outside of China. Stans Energy owns a 20-year mining licence for the property located in Kyrgyzstan in the former Soviet Union. The company has completed a JORC compliant mineral resource estimate as well as a supplementary REE distribution report which identifies the primary commercial components of the open pit mine. Stans has also released an internal metallurgical study which illustrates ways of improving the quality of Rare Earth Oxide (REO) concentrates produced at Kutessay II.  These reports will be incorporated into an upcoming feasibility study for restarting rare earth production operations at Kutessay II, in cooperation with the same Russian institutes that originally designed and built the Kutessay II mine, mill and processing plants.

Wichtigste news vom 24. Juni 2013

www.stansenergy.com/press-releases/...yuz-exploration-licence/

Stans Energy Corp. (TSX-V: HRE, OTCQX: HREEF), ("Stans Energy" or the "Company"), is pleased to report that the State Agency for Geology and Mineral Resources of Kyrgyzstan ("SGA") has provided an extension to the Company"s exploration licence for the Aktyuz Licence Area.

Stans Energy, der Schrecken der Konkurenz, ein hotstock mit enormsten Potenzial und nie dagewesenen Chancen für Investoren! Und vermutlich die letzte große Ära im Bereich der seltenen Erden!

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Stans Energy Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
30 4.742 Stans Energy heavy rare earth Prod. 2012 BioLogic Teras 11.12.21 12:34
4 52 2012 Timeline Rohstoffrennen Teil1 BioLogic Teras 27.02.14 05:51
    Stans Energy revlutioniert de Markt new1aroundhere   05.08.13 17:50
  6 HREE Heavy Rare Earth Elements new1aroundhere madold 25.07.12 01:15

--button_text--