Business news for the stock market
Bayreuth (pta034/19.09.2016/21:32) - Bayreuth, 19 September 2016 - 7C Solarparken AG (WKN: A11QW6, ISIN: DE 000A11QW68; stock exchange: regulated market in Frankfurt/Main (General Standard)) will present its "Foundations for a Strategic Deal by 2018" Plan at its Analyst Day tomorrow in Bayreuth. The new Plan is another call on the company's strength in capacity growth and optimisation of PV parks, as a prelude to the completion of a Strategic Deal scheduled for 2018. The headlines of the Plan are as follows:
* 7C Solarparken aims for maximum value through a combination of growth up to 115 MWp by year-end 2017 and a capital-intensive round of optimization works on its existing IPP portfolio.
* The equity part of the new initiatives shall be financed through optimal use of the available liquidity, the immediate issue of a convertible bond (EUR 2.5 Mio) and the business plan foresees in a capital increase of approx. EUR 3.4 Mio.
* With the goal to finance the planned optimization, the launch of a 12-months convertible bond of EUR 2.5 Mio backed by the conditional capital 2016 was decided today by the management board with approval of the supervisory board. The bond will be offered to existing shareholders by a subscription rights offering. It will bear an interest rate of 2.5% and can be converted at EUR 2.50 per share after twelve months. It will be issued in October 2016.
* The capital of the company is planned to be increased by approx. EUR 3.4 Mio within the next 12 months via a private placement, a contribution in kind or the issue of another convertible bond.
* The new Plan foresees EBITDA to grow towards EUR 28.9 Mio and cash flow per share to EUR 53ct in 2018 (previously: EUR 50ct/share by 2017) while net debt/EBITDA will drop below 5.0x enabling further room for shareholder remuneration. The planned capital measures will, as consequence, have no dilutive impact.
* Management anticipates to close a strategic deal in 2018 as to create value and liquidity to the shareholders.
During last year's Analyst Day presenting the Plan 2015-17, management focused on the importance of reaching the 100 MWp mark and a market capitalization of EUR 100 Mio as to be able to play an active role in the industry and to attract the interest of the financial community. After thorough analysis of the market context, management sees indeed further upside for 7C Solarparken AG upon transformation from a tier-3 player into a tier-2 player which it defines as an owner/operator of at least 200 MWp and benefiting from a liquid share with institutional ownership.
Steven De Proost, CEO of 7C Solarparken AG comments: "Consolidation in the market has started, and we clearly see a role for our company. Whether we ultimately end into an industrial merger, become part of a larger listed group or attract a sizeable financial investor is still too premature to say, but at least we first want to have the full value realized based on the current resources that can handle up to 115 MWp and the current asset portfolio. Amid this context we recognize value-accretive benefits from issuing a convertible bond right now, and a capital increase during the period 2016-17."
The Business Plan 2016-18 will be available tomorrow on the website www.solarparken.com under the section "Investor Relations'.
7C Solarparken AG is a pure solar power plant operator with a portfolio of approx. 94 MWp; most of the installations are located in Germany. The company is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange's Regulated Market (General Standard).
For further information:
7C Solarparken AG
An der Feuerwache 15
Steven De Proost, CEO
Tel. +49 (0) (921) 230557 77
emitter: 7C Solarparken AG
address: An der Feuerwache 15, 95445 Bayreuth
contact person: Koen Boriau
phone: +49 921 230557-77
ISIN(s): DE000A11QW68 (share)
stock exchanges: regulated market in Frankfurt; free market in Stuttgart, free market in Munich, free market in Dusseldorf; open market in Berlin