vielleicht will das ja mal einer für manch anderen übersetzen:http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=50361297
First Things First. I Have not had any time yet, to listen in on the hearing, but I just got off the phone with Drrugby, I want to make a few points and make you guys understand something that is very important and is being missesd, by mis-information posters.
1. Who the Hell cares if the FDIC is on-board with or without a "global settlement?" The press has snowed you guys over and you had better wake the Hell up! The press is not, nor have they ever been sympathetic to your cause and they are clearly on the side of the government and JPM.
It's not an agreement, because it is not global, it is between 3 parties.
A. JPM (who received the merchandise)
B. FDIC (Who forceably walked in and took the merchandise) pushing the security cop [OTS] onto the floor, twisting his arm and making him give up the keys under duress.
c. WMI (who owned the merchandise) But doesn't seem to care, because there is a chance investigating could reveal something sinister with said merchandise. So they don't call 911, instead they call their lawyer.
Leaving out the other parties who insured, loaned against, provided equity to establish and run building where merchandise was stored and company that built up rep for merchandise to be sold. There are dozens of other parties to this litigation, not one of them is in agreement with this supposed ARRANGEMENT! What you are forgetting is, the perps who colluded and corrupted individuals into signing off on their acquittal of "all charges" will always give up something to avoid "jail time!"
2. Rosen is no longer representing anyone but the people who stole the merchadise and recieved it. He is not even using his influence to make sure "all the parties" (per THJMW) are in agreement and include everyone. A global agreement is just that GLOBAL!! The debtors have declared war on the actual owners of the company before they ran it into the ground and allowed to be stolen. Equity owned, operated and controlled the company, the debtors BOD is not the true board, the debtors in possession are not looking out for a fiduciary duty to the parties they are supposedly representing, they are looking out only for themselves and are willing to give up 20 Bil in Litigation Awards for this.
3. The Board of Directors is hiding something and must be brought down, a new one established and actual prosecution of this Chapter 11 (protection and restructuring) must occur. This has been a travesty on the lives of so many and retribution must come in the form of monetary and satisfactory means. Rosen knows once his exclusivity ends, he is toast, because
4. On may 27th at 12:01AM any party to the case can submit a competing plan of reorganization for consideration by THJMW. Now what is Rosey willing to give up to get the FDIC on board. Well who would get JPM's portion of the tax refunds? FDIC has no reason to receive any monies, unless they are taking responsibility for the WMB bondholders. What happened to the Warrants JPM was supposed to issue to FDIC Receiver as part of the terms of the Purchase. The P&A never listed them (unless they are in 3.1A)????
5. JPM is not entitled to any property or company that was owned by the holding company, yet WMI is willing to just give them whatever the FDIC originally gave them. Something is smelly here !!
We need a Trustee, the DIP's have fu#ked this case up entirely. Solomon needs to move forward in the next couple of weeks and make his identity and valuation known, so we can go into a "Mirant" style valuation negotiation. THJMW has said "all parties" she meant it and according to what I was told she was sympathetic to other parties in court today, not Rosen!
I will listen to hearing later..
Have a Great Day
Think "outside the Box" folks! Never put yourself in it or you may find the walls too high or slippery to allow exit. Then you are just another collection for someone or aomething.