| Aufrufe: 279
Pentair Showcases New Solutions to Reduce, Recover and Reuse Water at 2015 Aquatech Amsterdam
Eine Frau beim Abfüllen von Wasser (Symbolbild).
© Wavebreakmedia / iStock / Getty Images Plus / Getty Images
Pentair-Aktie dauerhaft für 0 Euro handeln!
Jetzt auf Smartbroker.de
AMSTERDAM - November 3, 2015 - Pentair, a global leader in the treatment, transfer and flow of water and other fluids, is showcasing its latest innovations and integrated solutions for the separation, filtration, treatment and quality control of water and other fluids at Aquatech Amsterdam, November 3 - 6, 2015. Aquatech Amsterdam is the world's leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water technologies.
"At Pentair, we help businesses and communities better manage and treat their water supply-returning it safely to the environment or recovering and reusing it for other applications," said Phil Rolchigo, Ph.D, Pentair's Vice President of Technology. "Our innovations are driven by the goal of helping our customers produce more food, energy, and efficiencies from each drop of water, while protecting people and the environment."
The Aquatech exhibition is a part of International Water Week Amsterdam, which brings together the international community to explore various global water issues. A key event during the conference is the Industrial Leaders Forum on November 4. Leading figures, including John Righini, Vice President, Pentair Flow & Filtration Solutions - Advanced Filtration & Separation, will come together to discuss integrated water solutions for a circular economy, with a focus on developing comprehensive industrial strategies to address the growing global demand for water.
Aquatech attendees can visit the Pentair booth (Hall 1, #332) to hear presentations and see the company's newest solutions and services across the entire water landscape, including:
- Helix Technology for Ultrafiltration - For industrial processing and water reuse applications, X-Flow's next generation tubular membrane with Helix technology helps to prevent the buildup of insoluble particles in high-solids ultrafiltration. With advanced hydrodynamics, the Helix technology can address challenging filtration applications while increasing productivity and lowering energy consumption by up to 50 percent.
- Compact 75G Membrane Module - The new X-Flow Compact 75G Membrane module combines high mechanical strength with high chemical resistance for the most demanding water and wastewater treatment applications including the treatment of food and beverage wastewater as well as produced water in the oil and gas industry.
- X-Line Ultrafiltration Solution - With a flexible in-rack design and minimized footprint, this pre-engineered ultrafiltration solution offers a complete and ready-to-use water purification system for a wide range of industrial and municipal filtration applications, including potable water.
- Aqualine - Suitable for industrial water challenges, the high-flow microfiltration Aqualine system provides pretreatment and protection for reverse osmosis (RO) membranes, and offers lower capital and operational costs compared to a conventional system.
- GRO Encapsulated Membrane - For the production of high-quality, drinking water in both residential and commercial settings, Pentair's high efficiency GRO Membrane integrates a 100 percent dry membrane to help maximize its lifespan and provide enhanced performance to the end user while saving 50 percent of water compared to other reverse osmosis systems.
- Fleck 5800 Valve Series - For residential applications, these high performance flexible valves are highly versatile and user-friendly with two new hydraulic bases and a new touch screen timer.
- Scan & Service Smartphone App - Based on the technology of augmented reality, this new app allows installers to learn product details and specifications simply by scanning a special sticker on the product with their own smartphone.
To learn more, visit Pentair at Aquatech at booth #332, Hall 1 or the company's web site at pentair.com. A schedule of in-booth presentations can be found here.
ABOUT PENTAIR PLC
Pentair plc (www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With 2014 revenues of $7.0 billion, Pentair employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide.
All Pentair brands and logos are the property of Pentair or its affiliated companies worldwide.
# # #
Rebecca Osborn - Pentair Communications
Direct: +1 763 656 5580
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Pentair plc via Globenewswire
Mehr Nachrichten zur Verbio Vereinigte Bioenergie Aktie kostenlos abonnieren
ARIVA.DE veröffentlicht in dieser Rubrik Analysen, Kolumnen und Nachrichten aus verschiedenen Quellen.
Die ARIVA.DE AG ist nicht verantwortlich für Inhalte, die erkennbar von Dritten in den „News“-Bereich
dieser Webseite eingestellt worden sind, und macht sich diese nicht zu Eigen. Diese Inhalte sind insbesondere durch
eine entsprechende „von“-Kennzeichnung unterhalb der Artikelüberschrift und/oder durch den Link
„Um den vollständigen Artikel zu lesen, klicken Sie bitte hier.“ erkennbar; verantwortlich für
diese Inhalte ist allein der genannte Dritte.
Andere Nutzer interessierte auch dieser Artikel: