Rotterdam, The Netherlands (12 May 2016) - IMCD N.V. ("IMCD" or "Company"), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, today announces the first three months 2016 results.
- Revenue growth of 23% to EUR 436.0 million (+27% on a constant currency basis)
- Gross profit growth of 21% to EUR 96.0 million (+26% on a constant currency basis)
- Operating EBITA increased by 28% to EUR 39.1 million (+33% on a constant currency basis)
- Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items of EUR 26.5 million (+27% on a constant currency
- Cash earnings per share increased by 25% to EUR 0.50
Piet van der Slikke, CEO, commented: "We started the year with strong growth of revenue, gross profit and EBITA. We are particularly satisfied with the organic operating EBITA growth in EMEA (+10% Fx adjusted) and
with the contribution of the acquired businesses in the USA (June 2015) and Brazil (December 2015) which both performed in line with expectation. Asia Pacific did not have a strong first quarter (operating EBITA -3%Fx adjusted)."
Please find attached the full press release.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: IMCD N.V. via Globenewswire