Tony sucht eine Frau

Zugriffe: 371 / Heute: 1
Tony sucht eine Frau Happy End
Happy End:

Tony sucht eine Frau

24.09.08 23:22

Keine Liebe, keine Sonderwünsche, kein Frühstück - wem das noch zu romantisch ist, antwortet am besten auf die Kontaktanzeige dieses netten Herren, der, aus unersichtlichen Gründen, die Dame seines Herzens noch nicht gefunden hat.

Quick Disqualification List

Now, if possible, let’s quickly get rid of all you posers, players, illiterates, and girls that are not serious or don’t qualify, which is about 99.9% of you who IM me. If ANY of the following are TRUE of you, then immediately STOP reading and move on to someone else, I simply would not be interested in you, not one bit:

1. You were born male. It is so disgusting, the number of males that think I should be interested in them because they cross dress or had a gender changing operation. YUK!!!
  2. Though born female, you want to be male.
  3. You think this profile is too long to read. Wait until the next revision. LOL (Laughing Out Loud)
  4. You do not have the comprehension skills necessary to ascertain what this profile instructs you to do if seriously interested in me.
  5. You cannot or will not do as instructed in this profile.
  6. You cuss/swear and/or have a potty mouth.
  7. You are not thin or slim.
  8. You smoke or do drugs.
  9. You drink more than a glass of wine or other liquor a day.
  10. You cannot walk seven (7) miles non-stop averaging 1 mile per 20 minutes and without drinking or eating anything during the walk.
  11. You have to go to the bathroom more than once during a four hour date where we first have dinner at a restaurant then see a movie.
  12. Your attitude is not respectful, humble and kind.
  13. You have any communicable diseases.
  14. You are looking for a well to do man who will provide you with a life of little work and lots of leisure and play. I am not looking for a whore, I am not a "Sugar Daddy". All girls seeking a "Sugar Daddy" are whores.
  15. You are a party girl or one that craves attention or has to be the center of attention.
  16. Staying in fashion is important to you.
  17. You are a vegetarian, that is, you do not eat meat or fish.
  18. You have an unhealthy love of animals, you believe they have a soul, you give them equal or more importance than people.
  19. You desire to pursue your own career, even after marriage.

Quick Qualification List

Besides those things that can be ascertained from the "Quick Disqualification List" above, the following is a list of things I seek in my future wife.

1. My preferred height for my wife is between 5'4" (162 cm) to 5'8" (172 cm). However, if you are very thin, shorter is fine, and taller is fine if you are slim.
  2. Though most men like large breasts, I don't. The larger the breasts, the more I'm turned off romantically. Bra size 32 B is my preferred, but any size up to 36 C, depends on your height, is good. Any larger than that will depend on the rest of you. I've seen women with 36 Ds that are fine. But if you are in the 40 Ds and above, forget it, a total turn off for me romantically.
  3. Weight wise, for the following heights, the indicated weights, give or take 10 pounds, are generally best, the less weight the better. However, depending on your build, an acceptable weight may be quite different. For example, I have heavy bones, in high school, I was 20 pounds over what the charts said I should be, but there was no fat on me whatsoever. I've known girls that were very slim but weighed 10 pounds more than the average girl her height and build. Whatever your weight is, you must be somewhere between thin/slim to a lean athletic (meaning, not much fat). To help you better understand, in American sizes, if you are a dress size bigger than 8 or in plus sizes, it would be highly unlikely that I would be interested.

1. 5'0" - 90 lbs or less
    2. 5'4" - 120 lbs or less
    3. 5'8" - 140 lbs or less
  4. You are under thirty years old. My preferred range is between 24 and 29 for such girls have generally finished their formal education and have a good idea of what they want for themselves in life. However, I will consider younger and older. If you over 29, you will have to be pretty and slim.
  5. You have no children, will not have children and do not want children. I have already raised four wonderful children and do not wish to raise anymore.
  6. Sorry, but when it comes to turning me on, light chocolate to white skin color is needed. However, there are exceptions for darker skin, but they have to be very beautiful.
  7. As my wife, you will have no desire for a career of your own, since as my wife your career will be working side by side with me starting and running our own businesses (Yes, I’ve started and ran my own successful businesses in the past). Only my future wife and me will know the details of the businesses until they are started. All you will know now is that they will be financial in nature, they will help others financially.
  8. You are a hard worker. My wife to be and I will work hard together, play hard, rest well, and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Our work will have us traveling all around America. The fruits of our labor will enable us to travel around the world if we choose.
  9. You are content in humble circumstances. My future wife and I will live humbly at first and as our businesses grow and flourish, so will our lifestyle. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy life of play and leisure then I am not the one for you. This eliminates virtually all girls of well to do parents for such girls are used to getting everything they want and have an expectation of instant gratification. My joy will come from watching my wife’s enthusiasm and excitement of growing businesses that provides the financial freedoms to do the things she so desires to do.
  10. You must be able to get yourself, at your own expense, to anywhere in America.
  11. NO FOREIGN WOMEN UNLESS you can get yourself to America at your own expense. I will not help you financially so don't ask. I will not go to your country except for a vacation sometime after we have been married.
  12. You like the outdoors and such things as hiking in the mountains to walking on the beach, volley ball, tennis, rollerblading, ice skating, skiing – snow and water, and the like.

I am not looking for the perfect girl, she does not exist, just one who is perfect for me.

If you are younger than eighteen or presenting someone to me that is younger than eighteen (such as a daughter, sister, niece, etc.), I know you are someone pretending to be or know of such a girl, either the girl pictured in your profile or the girl in the pictures you may want to send me. NO! The picture in your profile nor the pictures you send me do not prove anything unless in the clothes and poses I instruct, which of course you will never do because you are a fake.

I will not form any emotional attachment to you until after you have proven to me that you are real and serious by having proof pictures taken of yourself in the clothes and poses I instruct. Those instructions will be emailed to you when I have interviewed you sufficiently to know that you are one I am very interested in and I believe you are seriously interested in me.

You are not to ask me any questions until I say you can. I first want to determine as quickly as possible if you are someone I'd be interested in. I do that by asking you a lot of questions and seeing your answers. I will be asking numerous questions designed to uncover, if they exist, those qualities and characteristics I want or do not want in my future wife.

WANTED

I’m looking for that special someone to love with passion and care for the rest of my life. She will be my greatest treasure, the one that occupies my thoughts and is always there in the back of my mind. She will be my home and resting place. We will be as one, using our individual differences for the strengthening of our unity.

Your heart, mind and soul are indeed the most important to me and will be thoroughly investigated during the interview process, however, what you look like is important too. So, be prepared, as the interview process continues and I find that I like what I see inside, I’m eventually going to want to see the package as well. If you don’t like it, then there is no need for you to read any further, just close this profile and move on.

Though I have done some research into the BDSM life styles, I am not a BDSM master, so when those of you who are subs or slaves IM me, don’t expect me to talk in such style as you are accustomed to hearing from a BDSM master. I don’t cuss/swear or have a potty mouth nor do I speak condescendingly to my women, so if that is what you need, I’m not what you seek.

You will not see any pictures of me until you have proven to me that you are for real and are sincere.

QUESTIONS I'M ASKED

Why young?

There are many reasons:

1. Older, are more set in their ways and less flexible.
  2. Most my age are unable to keep up with me physically, not talking sexually.
  3. Most women, even those ten years younger than me look older than me. I want a woman who looks younger than me.
  4. Younger women have more spirit and passion.
  5. Most older women have let themselves go, not slim or thin.
  6. Younger women have more energy.

There are many more women than there are men, so there will always be young women without a man, not only that, and unfortunately, most young women learn the hard way, most young men (under 40) are words only and are immature and will leave the woman they previously claimed they’d stay with all their life, often leaving their woman with children to care for, such men are not men, but scum (and these men are the ones IMing me with condescending comments about my profile, truth hurts, doesn’t it you poor excuses for men), and I know there are young women that, either by experience or by learning from others have learned this and as such seek a much older man. Therefore, such a woman I am ready to receive as mine, should she be what I want in all other aspects.

Why don't you look in real life?

Why is it erroneously presumed that I don't? I do, however, I don’t and will not do bars or clubs and I don’t church hop and my work is not the kind that I meet many new people often. So, I seldom meet new women.

Why don't you search on dating sites?

Again, why are erroneous assumptions made? I have and still am on different sites. However, most sites are very limiting on what and how much you can say. Not only that most women on dating sites don’t believe they are to be obedient to their husbands; therefore, looking there is and has been a huge waste of time.

Why don't you go to BDSM sites and post an ad?

Why are presumptuous questions asked? Why not first ask something like "Have you posted ads on BDSM sites?" I did once. All that happened was I got emails from those claiming an interest and in their emails, they wanted me to go to such and such a site to see them. Of course, you had to pay money to join the site. Besides, I am not a master as is known in the BDSM world and am not seeking a girl that wants such a master. I simply want a wife who knows her place and is obedient. I want oneness, unity, harmony in our marriage. I want a woman whose goal is to be praised by God with the same praise God gave Sarah, Abraham’s wife, that is, God praised her for her servant attitude and obedience to her husband even to the point that Sarah called her husband lord and master. Such a woman can scarce be found, even in the Christian community who supposedly believe the Word of God. Scarce can be found a Christian woman that even comes close to receiving the same praise from God as Sarah did.

Why don't I get a foreign woman?

Many women in foreign countries have been raised not only to believe they are to be obedient to their husband, but are obedient to their husbands. I’ve considered that, found that such takes about a year to get her to America after you find her, costs lots of money, and then you can’t be sure she isn’t one of the many that just marry older men to come to America and then after a couple months they divorce their husband. Do your research, the internet is full of men who have done such and got burned. Yes, many men are very happy with their foreign wives. I even know of a couple. But right now, I prefer an American wife, especially one that loves her country.

Why in this chat room?

I am in the chat rooms I am because they are most likely to have women who believe they are to be obedient to their husbands.

Why do you keep reposting your messages over and over again?

My messages post reoccurringly because new people are always entering the room, so if you do not like to see my messages (about four minutes apart), just do what the intelligent ones do, iggy me.

To Those Incapable of Logical Thought

1. Doing as the stupid do, complain about me in the room, only draws more attention to me, thanks for advertising for me, I encourage you to do it more.
  2. How stupid are those that think I should find what I seek in a very short time. They say stupid things like: “If you haven’t found her yet, you are not going to.” Maybe they can find the girl that is right for them in a day, week, month or maybe a year, but I am very picky, I suspect it will take a very long time before the right girl comes along and reads my message and initiates contact. And contrary to what some like to accuse me of, I am by no means desperate, but rather, very patient, able to keep the fish hook in the water and bide my time knowing that one day, whether tomorrow or years from now, the right girl will come along.
  3. For those of you who criticize, know that most of you are men with empty profiles, that I get just as many complements, if not more, mostly from women, but many from men as well, and most of their profiles are actually filled out. Basically, those that criticize me are those that do not know what they want and are too afraid to put it in writing and make it known, hence their empty profiles.
  4. I know what I want, she is out there, I will find her, and contrary to those of you who say such things as: “Only a desperate or insane woman would want you.”, my woman will be 100 times the woman you could ever hope to obtain for yourself. I’m amazed at how they are so envious over a woman I have yet to obtain.
  5. For those with gutter minds and make false accusations against me, I only want a girl who can legally marry me, so don’t worry, girls under a certain age must get written permission from their guardian to legally marry. There are girls that are intelligent and can legally marry, but are shy and still live at home and whose parents would like to see her get married and will marry her off if possible.

God and Me

I am a true Christian. I am not religious. True Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship with the one and only God. Religions are man's attempt to reach God. True Christianity is God reaching down to man. "Man" unless context dictates otherwise, means mankind and is not gender specific. Being one that only wants to believe that which is true, did, from high school till many years after college, investigate these things: 1) Is there a God, does God exist, 2) Did God communicate with us and if so, how did He communicate with us, 3) Is God perfect in His communications with us, 4) What is my responsibility to God.

The material facts and evidences are overwhelming: God does exist. His is alive today and forever. He created us. He inerrantly communicated with us. Our responsibility to Him is real and there are eternal consequences. In my investigations over the years, the one major thing that sets the one and only true God above all the promoted false gods of all other religions is that the one and only true God instructs you to know Him, to investigate Him with no restrictions whatsoever. All leaders of all religions do not want their subjects investigating the veracity of the god they promote. You are simply to believe and trust their promoted god without question and should you dare question their god or the leaders of such god, you are looked down upon. Many religions say, if you want to investigate, only use our preapproved materials, which of course were designed to point to their god. The one and only true God puts no such limitations upon you and is not afraid of you questioning Him. In fact, He prefers that you question Him and His existence, because that means you are a true seeker of God and you will, if you objectively investigate Him, will come to know Him. There are no material facts and evidences against Him. Yes there are manufactured facts and evidences against God, but a true objective investigator will see through them.

An Obedient Wife is NOT the same thing as a Slave

Many have the mistaken idea that because I want an obedient wife, I want a slave. There is a big difference between an obedient wife and a slave. I will only highlight the general points:

1. A slave has no rights and has no input into how things should be done, no input into future goals, etc. The wife, with proper attitude and respect, freely gives her input into any and all matters and the good husband will consider them, but the husband has the final say. In both cases, the master and husband are totally responsible for the consequences.
  2. A slave must get permission to do anything. The wife may do anything she pleases so long as she isn’t disobeying any commands already given by her husband and what she does maintains unity between her and her husband.
  3. Where the slave and wife are most similar is when they are given a command. In this instance, they are both to obey with all their heart, mind, body and soul with an enthusiastically positive attitude. They are to both obey because they love the one giving the command.

I am looking for a wife, a wife who knows her place as God clearly stipulates in His Word, however, if the right girl wishes to be as a slave to me and treated as such, that I can accept, a master to her I will be, but mind you, I will have some learning to do. What is most important to me is our oneness, our unity, our harmony.

Love, The Misconception (Falling in Love)

I am often asked something similar to, "Don't you want to fall in love?" Ever since Junior High I observed this "falling in love" thing. They claim to be in love in one semester and by the next semester they have fallen out of love, and often one is very hurt and angry at the other. Many times, once the girl gives up her virginity, off the boy goes to plow a new field. Adults fall in love, get married, reality sets in, they fall out of love, then comes divorce, children being the victims. This "falling in love" is NOT love, it is infatuation. It comes, then it goes. Has absolutely nothing to do with real love. Unfortunately, most make their marriage commitment based upon this infatuation and when the infatuation dies, so does their commitment.

Sorry, I don't believe in "Falling in Love". But I will tell you what I do believe. You find that one you can commit the rest of your life to in marriage. That commitment emanates from your mind and character, a choice you make not clouded by the excitement of your current infatuation. You choose to love your spouse for life, no matter what, unconditionally. When such a commitment is made, your heart will follow and you will be in love.

Do NOT Fall in Love with Me until I say so!

If you are the type that can fall in love with a man over the internet, do not fall in love with me until I have declared that I want you to be mine. Until that time, use your mind to determine if I'm the kind of man you want for a husband for life and if you are the kind of girl I want for a wife. Falling in love severely clouds your judgment and I really do not want you to make a mistake. If you start thinking things like, "He is perfect." or "He's the most wonderful man." then go find someone to give you a hard slap across the face and throw an ice cold bucket of water on you. You are not thinking clearly. I tell you right now, I am by no means perfect nor am I all that wonderful. Besides, I have enough of a pride problem, I don't need you adding to it. LOL When you fall in love, you are blind and you build up in your mind such a grandiose view of me that I'm doomed to fail in your eyes once your infatuation has left you and you can again see clearly. I hate the idea of you gasping for breath and thinking: "What have I done." So please, stay objective and know that I am a flawed man just like all the rest. Of course, unlike most men, I know and an willing to admit it. I know you are flawed and we each will end up tolerating things in the other. You need a clear mind to seek out and determine if those things you find are tolerable. I will not change. Do not ever get the idea in your head that I will change. NO! Will not happen. I am who I am.

Love, Sex and the Truth

What I say here will be hated by those whom are engaged in sexual conquest. It certainly is contrary to the corrupt immoral contemporary thought and practice of today. Men profess love to get sex, and women give sex to receive love. In the end, the man gets the sex and the woman is left without love. Sex is not love. Love is commitment. Sex before marriage is conquest for the man, not love. A man who has sex before marriage does not have self control and he will not have self control after marriage either. A man who has sex with a woman he is not married to does not respect that woman. A man who attempts to convinces or seduce a woman into having sex before marriage is a fraud, a deceiver, a liar. A woman who has sex with a man before marriage is gullible and lacks sense and has no self respect, but rather low self esteem. A wise woman will immediately terminate a relationship with a man who as much as hints at having sex before marriage and will get as far from that morally corrupt man as possible. Only an idiot woman will think she can change him, what will happen is that she will fall, have sex before marriage, and once he has conquered her pussy, he will leave to find other pussy to conquer. A man who does not believe he disrespects a woman when having sex with her before being married to her is delusional and utterly stupid, blinded by his own lust.

Lies and Deceit

I hate lies! Plain and simple. The quickest way to terminate the interview process or our relationship, should we get that far, is to lie. If I find that it appears you have lied, I will confront you on the matter to make sure I am not misunderstanding something. But if I find that you indeed lied, that will end it. I hate lies. I am not just talking about saying an untruth, most lies are more subtle. Here are the forms lies come in:

1. You tell an untruth.
  2. You only tell enough of the truth in such a way that a normal person would make a false assumption or come to a false conclusion.
  3. You know someone believes something to be true that you know is false and you deliberately allow that person to believe that lie by not attempting to inform them of the truth. What they believe after you properly inform them of the truth is not your responsibility. Also, your responsibility is only to those in your circle of acquaintances.

You Must be a Mail Order Type of Bride

If you need a long drawn out relationship before marriage, then I will not be interested. I have no intention of devoting myself to one girl for many months, even a year or more, only to have her get cold feet at the end and not marry me. Therefore, if you are not the mail order type of bride, pass on by.

Being a mail order bride type of man means, after interviewing you for a short period of time, I can, believing all that you have said to be true, decide whether or not you are one I can give my heart to, to love and care for all my life. I have no intention of “building a relationship” here on the internet. Posers and players, which are 99.9% of those who IM me, will take advantage of that to waste my time, as several have already done so. I am no longer allowing it. If within two weeks we haven’t decided that we belong together, then the interview process will be terminated. If that is too short of time for you, then don’t even contact me.

If you don’t know what you want, I can’t help you and I am not going to attempt to convince anyone to be mine. I want a girl that knows what she wants and is able to determine if I am what she wants. My commitment to you is based upon what you have made known during the interview process. If anything you have made known during that time is a lie, the commitment then becomes void and I will terminate the marriage and send you on your way. I hate lies, if you are prone to lie, get away from me. I marry for life, I hate divorce. But I will terminate our marriage if you lied to me during the interview process. The interview process does not end until we are pronounced man and wife. Any and all things I have not discovered about you and which I did not make an inquiry about during the interview process will be accepted, I will take you as I find you. Two examples to demonstrate what I mean:

1. I always ask if you have any allergies or medical conditions. If you answered “No.” and then after we are married, I find that you do have allergies or a medical condition, that means you lied and I will terminate the marriage and send you on your way. Let me make this clear, the reason the marriage would be terminated is because you lied, not because you have allergies or medical problems. There are allergies and medical problems I’m willing to accept in my mate, but not lying. I hate lying.
  2. I always ask, but let’s assume I didn’t ask any questions that would reveal that you are a vegetarian (which I am not too interested in), then after we marry I discover that you are a vegetarian. Since I didn’t inquire, you didn’t lie, I will accept that as part of the package and a vegetarian you shall remain should you wish it.

Rest assured that my interview is very detailed, designed to uncover all things that I do not wish to have in my mate. But should my interview miss something, then I will accept it and love you whole heartedly anyway. Neither of us are perfect, we both will have our faults, no matter how careful we are, we will both miss something, we shall simply take each other as we find each other so long as no lie has been told.

Contract

You must agree to the following contract before I will interview you. Read the following carefully. CONTRACT:

As your wife, I will:

1. Always love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul.
  2. Always obey you in all things without question or hesitation.
  3. Always be completely loyal and devoted to you and always be kind, humble and respectful.
  4. Always seek to please you in all that I do and say.
  5. Never smoke or take drugs or do anything else that is bad for my mental clarity, health and looks.
  6. Only drink when appropriate and never to excess.

Initiate Interview Process

To start the interview process, you must say and mean: “I may be the girl you want, I have read the contract and I agree to be bound by it as your wife.” I will not chat with you until the above statement is made. If you get one of the standard messages: [STD ? of 3] then you know you did not accurately say what is required.

Note 1: If I do not respond soon, it is because of one or more of the following reasons:

1. Being a software engineer, I am often working on software development and my mind may be totally focused on the project at hand, so be patient, I'll eventually look at this screen and see your message.
  2. I am very busy with another interview or chatting with a friend and will get to you as soon as I can, so again, be patient.
  3. Yahoo may be having problems or there may be other problems and I simply did not get your message or you are not getting my messages. Do not send me more than two messages without a response from me. Try again another day.
  4. You may have been placed in my ignore list, having been placed there deliberately or by accident. Sometimes, someone is put on the ignore list by accident. So, if I have not responded to you after three different attempts on three different days, you are probably on my ignore list. You will need to get a new Yahoo ID to chat with me.

Note 2: When I do respond, it will be something similar to one of the following in green with its meaning following in black:

1. Hello, tell me why you think that you may be the girl I want? I am interviewing you, you have my full attention.
  2. Hello, I'm busy, but give me your specs (age, height, weight, bra size)? This means I am busy, so give me the indicated specs and I will either tell you to Add me to your list if you wish and contact me later (in an hour or so, or another day). or Sorry, I would not be interested. I do wish you well, bye. If you receive the former message and I finish what I am involved with, I will IM you. 

weiter: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.qtJYXA8eqhltjrW6Xuq.KvKoh4OE6UF;_ylt=Aubos1iSlBDpITtpBU5zGsAJEdEF

Tony sucht eine Frau 4755866 Countdown zum Klassenerhalt: P minus 27
Tony sucht eine Frau etküttwieetkütt
etküttwieetkütt:

ach du scheiße - LOL

24.09.08 23:35
Tony sucht eine Frau AbsoluterNeuling
AbsoluterNeul.:

Und? Wie weit biste gekommen, ettkütt?

25.09.08 01:02
...only the good can judge me...
Tony sucht eine Frau Happy End
Happy End:

Wahrscheinlich bis zu Punkt 3

25.09.08 08:55
der Quick Disqualification List :-)
Tony sucht eine Frau 4756416 Countdown zum Klassenerhalt: P minus 27
Tony sucht eine Frau AbsoluterNeuling
AbsoluterNeul.:

Tony findet eine Frau

04.10.08 19:27
Ich traf dich im Internet auf einer Seite für junge Leute
du schriebst daß du neu hier bist, es sei das erste mal heute
du kennst dich hier nicht aus, ich meinte "mach dir nichts draus"
und dieses "LOL" heißt "laughing out loud"
ich schrieb ne Message, weißt du, was nett ist?
wenn du mir ein Foto mit Adresse schickst, wenn du nochmal chattest
ich wußte gleich, du bist die Liebe meines Lebens
und es war mir klar, sind wir erstmal ein Paar
wird es auf dieser Welt einfach nichts schöneres geben
ich erinner mich genau an den Moment, als ich die Mail von dir das erste Mal las
daß ich für ein paar Augenblicke so glücklich war, daß ich die Welt um mich herum vergass
ich dachte nur, ich fass es nicht, denn du wohnst in der selben Stadt wie ich
und das nur vier Strassen von mir entfernt, warum haben wir uns nie kennengelernt
und dann sah ich dich du warst auf dem Parkdeck vom Mercado
doch ich hab mich nicht getraut wie das dann so ist
dich anzusprechen dazu hatte ich zuviel Schiss
und ging hinter dir her zum Bahnhof
ich sagte dir davon niemals ein Wort aber ich wusste sofort
du fährst am Dienstag zum Sport
ich hatte die Idee und fuhr zu dir
legte einen Blumenstrauss vor die Tür

oh wüsstest du nur, wie ich wirklich bin
dann wüsstest du auch, daß ich nicht wirklich so bin
und wüsstest du nur, daß ich bei dir bin
dann wüsstest du auch, daß wir zusammengehören

wir beide kennen uns schon seit über vier Jahrn
und eine Sache weiß ich ganz sicher
diesen Freund den du hast der Typ ist ein Wichser!
Daß er dich nicht wirklich liebt, wirst du bald erkennen
und es dauert nicht mehr lange, dann wirst du dich von ihm trennen
dieser Scheißkerl hat die Blumen weggeschmissen

meine Briefe alle gleich zerrissen
du hast ne neue Nummer, ich kann nichtmal SMSen
ich bin sicher er hat dich mit ner andern Frau beschissen
weisst du nicht, wir sind doch ein Traumpaar, das sieht jeder
auch dein Freund, wenn er wieder mal die Bullen ruft
ich weiss, daß du nur so tust und deine Anzeige war ja nur ein Fehler
deshalb glaube ich wir beide müssen mal reden, dann wird sich schon was ergeben
wir haben nur dieses Leben
wir brauchen keinen Termin beim Landgericht