ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme

Zugriffe: 195.775 / Heute: 92
Endeavour Silver 2,795 $ +3,52% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +13,62%

ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme giogen
giogen:

Ich sehe hier kurzfristig

22.03.19 09:54
Verdopplungspotential.

Der gestiegene Silberpreis wird sich sehr positiv auf dieses Quartal auswirken - es sind ja nur noch ein paar Tage bis Quartalsende.

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Xtrackers

Xtrackers MSCI Japan UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +155,87%
Xtrackers MSCI Pakistan Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +66,44%
Xtrackers Artificial Intelligence and Big Data UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +56,12%
Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +48,99%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +48,21%

ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme K1-Sport
K1-Sport:

EDR

01.04.19 13:49
Endeavour Silver erzielt kommerzielle Produktion in der Mine El Compas in Zacatecas, Mexiko

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK, TSX: EDR) announces that commercial production was achieved in mid-March at the El Compas mine in Zacatecas, Mexico.  El Compas is the Company’s fourth mine in Mexico, and the first of three development projects being developed to expand production, reduce costs and drive organic growth.

The Company owns and operates three other underground silver-gold mines in Mexico; the Guanaceví mine in Durango state and the Bolañitos and El Cubo mines in Guanajuato state.  Endeavour has now completed commissioning of its fourth mine, El Compas in Zacatecas, is advancing the Terronera project in Jalisco to a development decision and exploring the Parral project in Chihuahua to expand resources. 

Bradford Cooke, CEO and Director, commented, “We are pleased to announce that the El Compas mine and plant have operated smoothly at above 80% of design capacity since mid-February.  The start-up issues we experienced have all been resolved, we now have a spare mill trunnion on site, and our focus has moved to optimizing the production tonnes, grades and recoveries.”

El Compas has a nominal plant capacity of 250 tonnes per day (tpd) at estimated recovery rates of 83% gold and 50% silver.  From February 18 to March 17, the operation processed development ore from stockpile at an average production rate of 232 tpd (93% of design rate) and recovery rates of 73.5% gold (88% of design rate) and 45.5% silver (63% of design rate but only 13% of revenue).

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/04/...ecas-Mexico.html

ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme PolluxEnergy
PolluxEnergy:

Edelmetallreport

18.04.19 14:49
Endeavour Silver in einem deutschsprachigen Edelmetallreport: www.resource-capital.ch/de/reports/...-plus-neuaufnahmen.html
PolluxEnergy:

Neues Interview

25.04.19 09:37
mit CEO Brad Cooke von der Invest Stuttgart:
PolluxEnergy:

Video

25.04.19 12:57
Unternehmenspräsentation mit Brad Cooke:
K1-Sport:

EDR meldet ....

22.05.19 13:24

ENDEAVOUR SILVER REPORTS HIGH GRADE SILVER-GOLD DRILL INTERSECTIONS FROM 2019 EXPLORATION PROGRAM AT THE BOLANITOS MINE, GUANAJUATO, MEXICO

May 22, 2019

Vancouver, Canada – May 22, 2019 - Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) reports multiple high-grade silver-gold intersections in the Plateros and San Miguel veins from the 2019 drill program at the Bolanitos mine in Guanajuato, Mexico.  A total of 19 holes were drilled to mid-April, of which 12 holes intersected high grades over mineable widths and an additional 4 holes intersected old mine workings (view longitudinal sections for Plateros and San Miguel here).

Drilling highlights in the San Miguel vein just north of the Bolanitos plant include 58 grams per tonne (gpt) silver and 22.1 gpt gold for 1827 gpt silver equivalent (Ag Eq calculated at an 80:1 Au:Ag ratio) over a 3.5 metre (m) true width (53.3 oz per short ton (opT) AgEq over 11.5 feet (ft) in hole MG-10).  New high-grade vein mineralization has now been delineated over a 250 m length by 130 m depth below and northwest of the old San Miguel mine workings, still open to the northwest.   

Drilling highlights in the Plateros vein just west of the Bolanitos plant include 108 gpt silver and 4.25 gpt gold for 448 gpt Ag Eq over a 2.3 m true width (13.1 opT AgEq over 7.5 feet (ft) in hole PLU-20).  New high-grade vein mineralization has now been delineated over a 250 m length by 120 m depth below the Plateros mine workings where Endeavour is currently mining, still open at depth and to the southeast.  

Bradford Cooke, Endeavour Director and CEO, commented, “We continue to be encouraged by our positive exploration results at Bolanitos.  Recent drilling has extended high grade silver-gold mineralization in both the Plateros and San Miguel veins, which should help to replace reserves, increase resources and extend the mine life at Bolanitos.”

“Our operations group are nearing resolutions to the elevated arsenic in certain ores and reduced equipment availabilities, both of which put mine development and production behind schedule in Q1, 2019.  We plan to provide a full operational review for shareholders late this month.”

https://www.edrsilver.com/English/news/...itos-Mine-Guanajuato-Mexico

ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme leilei1
leilei1:

Hab heute früh nochmal nach gelegt

22.07.19 16:06
Ich denke mal ist immer noch günstig hier....;))
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme Vzt83
Vzt83:

Letzte Woche den Verfallstag

22.07.19 16:08
genutzt und zu 2,10 Euro rein. Bisher ein guter trade 👍
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme Vzt83
Vzt83:

Very gedichtsmäßig!

24.07.19 21:21
Silber mit neuem 52W Hoch extrem bullisch. HMY läuft auch sehr gut. Schön grünes Depot, selten einen so guten Riecher gehabt in 10 Jahren Börse 👍
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme Base
Base:

super

24.07.19 22:22
Habe heute früh auch nochmal nachgelegt. mein Depot besteht aus Edelmetallaktien.
lange Durststrecke gewesen aber die letzten Monate günstig eingedeckt.  
K1-Sport:

EDR meldet Bohrergebnisse

23.10.19 13:54

Endeavour Silver Reports Infill Drill Results for the Parral Project in Chihuahua, Mexico Including 308 gpt Silver over 11.6 m True Width

https://www.edrsilver.com/English/news/...ilver-over-116-m-True-Width

PolluxEnergy:

Neues Interview

19.11.19 14:48
mit Brad Cooke: www.commodity-tv.com/play/...ision-for-terronera-coming-soon/
PolluxEnergy:

Präsentation

19.11.19 16:04
von der Edelmetallmesse in München: www.commodity-tv.com/play/...ation-at-edelmetallmesse-munich/
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme leilei1
leilei1:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4315151-10-best-s

04.01.20 21:25
PolluxEnergy:

Neuigkeiten

23.01.20 13:51
Die Förderung war schon mal höher.
Es muss jetzt dringend Terronera her!
www.resource-capital.ch/de/news/ansicht/...silberaequivalent/
PolluxEnergy:

Kaufempfehlung

23.01.20 14:52
von Roth Capital Partners: www.resource-capital.ch/fileadmin/news/.../EmailDocViewer.pdf
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme Randyandy
Randyandy:

Für mich

30.01.20 19:13
locker ne 30%-Chance !!!
Nur meine Meinung !!
PolluxEnergy:

Interview

31.01.20 08:49
mit CEO Brad Cooke: www.commodity-tv.com/play/...looking-for-terronera-financing/
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme Hegkujan
Hegkujan:

Lohnt sich noch der Einstieg?

02.02.20 21:57
Was sagt ihr? Lohnt sich noch der Einstieg oder hatte die Aktie schon seine besten Jahre?
PolluxEnergy:

News

05.02.20 16:03
Naja, ehrlich, viel schlimmer kanns ja nicht mehr werden. Rein fundamental betrachtet sollte der Boden erreicht sein.

Hier mal was neues: www.resource-capital.ch/de/news/ansicht/...tzungen-fuer-2019/
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme spekulant10
spekulant10:

Die Zeit ist gekommen...

24.02.20 10:01
Nach dem Gold die wichtigsten Horden genommen hat, wird Silber den run starten  
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme jens12345
jens12345:

spekulant10

24.02.20 20:55
schlechtes timing hier ;D
ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme spekulant10
spekulant10:

Scheint so ....

24.02.20 20:57
PolluxEnergy:

Interview

18.03.20 13:55
mit CEO Brad Cooke: www.commodity-tv.com/play/...d-financial-performance-in-2020/

Seite: Übersicht ... 10 11 12 14 15 16 ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Endeavour Silver Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
14 407 ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP - Börse Online Neuaufnahme ecochips PolluxEnergy 18.04.24 16:41
  28 Vangold aktiviert Pinguico Silber/Gold Mine zorrro McMoritz 01.05.21 09:37
  5 Endeavour Silver - neu McMoritz gbdx 25.04.21 09:46

--button_text--