LOS ANGELES, Oct. 17, 2016
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OgilvyOne Worldwide (www.ogilvyone.com), the digital and customer engagement arm of Ogilvy & Mather and a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY), swept the Direct Marketing Association's ECHO awards yesterday evening, landing 14 awards in total, including four Gold.
As the world's top advertising and marketing competition solely dedicated to data-driven marketing, the ECHO Awards showcase global digital, data-driven, direct marketing campaigns that recognize creativity, innovation, relevance and fearlessness. Continuing its streak as the most awarded agency at the ECHOs, OgilvyOne received four Gold, one Silver and nine Bronze awards, thanks to offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai, Toronto, Copenhagen, London, Makati City, New York and Singapore.
Remarking on the awards, Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman & CEO of OgilvyOne Worldwide said, "We're honored to receive 14 ECHO Awards for ground-breaking, creative, data-driven campaigns that significantly impacted our clients' businesses. This is a wonderful accomplishment for OgilvyOne and I couldn't be more proud of this achievement."
A complete list of OgilvyOne's award wins is listed below.
About OgilvyOne Worldwide
OgilvyOne Worldwide is The Customer Agency. It makes brands more valuable to customers and customers more valuable to brands. With 112 offices spanning 40 countries, it is one of the industry's most highly awarded agencies and was named a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies report in 2016. The roster of clients is equally balanced between global clients including American Express, BlackRock, DuPont, IBM, Intercontinental Hotels Group, IKEA, Kimberly-Clark, Nestlé, Unilever and UPS and leading clients in local markets. OgilvyOne Worldwide is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world's largest communications services groups. To learn more, visit ogilvyone.com and follow @OgilvyOne.
OgilvyOne Worldwide 2016 DMA ECHO Award wins
Gold Medals (4)
- Best Use of Mobile: TASKS FOR TOYS, Toys'R'Us (Singapore) Pte Limited – Singapore
- Publishing/Entertainment/Media: The Hashtag 500, NASCAR – New York
- Business and Consumer Services: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
- Not-for-Profit: The Last Word, WWF Hong Kong – Hong Kong
Silver Medal (1)
- Best Use of Social Media: #DarkTravelTale, Reliance General Insurance – Mumbai
Bronze Medals (9)
- Business and Consumer Products: Finger Lickin' Good Edible Nail Polish, Kentucky Fried Chicken – Hong Kong
- Best Integrated Campaign: The Last Word, WWF Hong Kong – Hong Kong
- Best Use of Mobile: See your future in 360˚, The National Defence Recruitment – Copenhagen
- Business and Consumer Products: The Officers Choice, The National Defence Recruitment – Copenhagen
- Retail and Direct Sales: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
- Art Direction: Champions League Pub Signs, BT Sports Commercial – London
- Best Use of Data and Analytics: MILO Champions Band and App, MILO – Manila
- Insurance and Financial Products and Services: #DarkTravelTale, Reliance General Insurance – Mumbai
- Best Customer-Centric Campaign: EHmogi, Tim Hortons - Toronto
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ogilvyone-glows-in-gold-at-dma-echo-awards-300345994.html
SOURCE OgilvyOne Worldwide