STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 17, 2016
STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III), a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, said today it will host the sixth annual Digital Business Summit and expand the event to three cities for 2016, including for the first time holding the event in Europe.
The Digital Business Summit, begun in 2011 as the Cloud Business Summit by Saugatuck Technology, now a business of ISG, brings together the most experienced senior digital business strategists and technology leaders to explore how enterprises are leveraging the latest digital strategies to transform their businesses, gain operational agility and efficiency, and drive faster growth.
Digital Business Summit events will be held October 27 in Berlin, Germany; November 17 in Greenwich, Conn., and December 1 in Chicago.
Along with thought leaders from ISG Insights™, including Saugatuck Founder and CEO Bill McNee, other featured speakers include senior technology leaders from such companies as Cognizant, IBM, IPsoft, r4, Workday, Wipro Digital and more:
- Daniel R. Brownell, President and CEO, XTRAC Solutions, a Fidelity Investments company
- Johnny Dranchak, CTO, Digital Thread App Studio at General Electric
- Joe Fuller, VP/CIO, Dominion Enterprises
- Michael Loechle, Group Vice President - Information and Global Head of Business Engagement, ABB
- Pete Hogan, VP Enterprise Data & Applications, Post Holdings, Inc.
- Jane Aboyoun, Former CTO of The New York Public Library
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger, Visiting Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
"Digital Business is no longer confined to the board room," said McNee of ISG Insights™. "With more than 90 percent of user enterprises worldwide already working through multiple phases of digital transformation – from experimentation and learning to fully engaged, established and improving – the critical leadership questions are shifting. Decisions around which technologies to leverage remain paramount, but business and IT leaders are increasingly focusing on the implications for business strategy and execution that create disruptive opportunity, improve the business, and sustain competitive capability, often in new and unintended ways."
Through interactive sessions, conference participants will gain valuable information and actionable advice from industry experts and peers:
- ISG analysts will explore the digital disruptors driving transformative changes in organizational operating models.
- ISG thought leaders will examine how entire industries are being revolutionized, new value chains unleashed and new customer opportunities realized.
- Participants in expert panels and executive "Fireside Chats" will discuss the challenges and best practices for winning in the digital era.
More details about the Digital Business Summit can be found on the event website.
About Information Services Group
Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience and global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 1,000 employees and operates in 21 countries.
For additional information, visit www.isg-one.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISG_News
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/information-services-group
Follow us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/118326392175795521009/118326392175795521009/posts
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/isg-to-host-2016-digital-business-summit-series-300345913.html
SOURCE Information Services Group