LAS VEGAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING), the global leader in seamless payment, today announced it will be sponsoring and exhibiting at this year’s Money20/20 conference, taking place October 23-26, 2016 in Las Vegas, and will also be a lead sponsor for the Money20/20 Hackathon, a 24-hour competition beginning on October 22. Additionally, the company will be demonstrating its leadership in omni-channel commerce and FinTech innovation through its participation in several key industry panel discussions, including a keynote panel on the next generation of POS.
The details of Ingenico Group’s sponsorships include:
- 5 Star Sponsor & Exhibitor: Attendees are invited to visit booth #2612 to discuss the future of payments and see new groundbreaking solutions revealed for the first time.
- Hackathon: With the checkout experience rapidly evolving, Ingenico Group is challenging developers to help accelerate this change by creating new commerce experiences across all channels: in-store, online and mobile. Developers will gain access to the company’s SDKs for its TETRA Marketplace, Ingenico Connect and mPOS solutions. Ingenico Group’s Chief Innovation Officer, Michel Leger, will also be on hand to judge the finalists from all of the challenges and help pick the Hackathon winner.
- The Bumbys: A major hit at last year’s show, Ingenico Group will be sponsoring the anonymous New York performance artists who will be providing attendees with a “fair and honest appraisal of your appearance.”
“To accelerate the rate of delivering innovative solutions to merchants across industries, we are focused on opening up our platforms and delivering the latest technologies and resources to the developer community,” said Michel Leger, chief innovation officer of Ingenico Group. “Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for developers to work with our technology in order to create new and unique commerce experiences across all channels – in-store, online and mobile – and I look forward to seeing what innovative applications are produced during the Hackathon.”
During the show, Ingenico Group executives will be discussing the most talked about topics in payments and FinTech innovation, including the next generation of payment systems, global eCommerce and IoT:
- Keynote / Power Panel: Next Gen POS
Keynote panel featuring Oscar Bello, president, Ingenico Group North America
Wednesday, October 26 from 11:10 – 11:40 a.m. PT
- Session / Smart Device Commerce Marketplaces: Buying & Selling on the Internet of Things
Panel featuring Suzan Denoncourt, managing director, Ingenico Group Canada
Tuesday, October 25 from 5:00 – 5:50 p.m. PT
- Session / Global X-Border E-Commerce: Opportunities, Challenges & The Role of Partnerships
Panel featuring David Jimenez, chief revenue officer, Ingenico ePayments
Wednesday, October 26 from 9:00 – 9:50 a.m. PT
“Money20/20 is the premiere event that brings together industry thought leaders to discuss the future of payments and inspire innovation,” said Oscar Bello, president of Ingenico Group North America. “We are excited to be participating in this year’s show as a five star sponsor, and I look forward to discussing what the future of payments means for the industry and how Ingenico Group will play a key role in making this vision a reality.”
To learn more, please stop by Ingenico Group’s booth during the exhibit hall hours at booth #2612 or schedule a time to speak in advance: https://info.ingenico.us/money2020-pr.
To learn more about the Money20/20 Hackathon and Ingenico Group’s commitment to developers, please visit: http://hackathon.ingenico.us/money-2020-hackathon/.
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best-known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Learn more at www.ingenico.us or twitter.com/IngenicoNA.
(c)Business Wire. All of the news releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws, treaties and conventions. Information contained in the releases is furnished by Business Wire's members, who warrant that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. All reproduction, other than for an individual user's personal reference, is prohibited without prior written permission.