HONG KONG, Oct. 18, 2016
HONG KONG, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Sources' (NASDAQ: GSOL) 2016 fall Gifts & Home trade show opens today at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld-Expo. Running through Oct. 21, the show showcases a wide selection of creative and eco-friendly gifts, premiums and home products from Greater China and across Asia.
"Global Sources Gifts & Home show brings together quality suppliers to provide buyers with creative, high-quality and smart products. Our curated products and pavilions allow attendees to more easily spot the latest trends and be first to market with products expected to experience huge consumer demand," said Cameron Walker, President of Global Sources Gifts, Home and Hardware Group.
Buyers can also source at the co-located Mobile Electronics show where they can discover the latest smartphones, tablets, wearables and accessories; and gain insights into rapidly accelerating innovations through various experience zones and the Startup Launchpad pavilion.
The show also features 500 exhibitors who accept small orders -- and who are eager to do business with online & Amazon sellers, boutiques, independent retailers and first-time buyers.
Global Sources Summit and other highlights of the show
Another highlight is the three-day Global Sources Summit where online sellers can gain expert guidance from Amazon and other sourcing experts.
Attendees can also easily spot new product trends at a range of pavilions and galleries:
- Living & Giving Gallery features a range of Analyst's Choice products, product demonstrations and interactive displays.
- Color Trends by Pantone presents the hot hues in home products for the coming season.
- Smart Living Pavilion covers smart home security, lighting and energy management, entertainment, and appliances and gadgets.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the shows including Ace Hardware, Amazon, Arnott's, Bata, Carrefour, Dollar General, eBay, Groupe Auchan, Home Retail Group, Ingrid Millet, Kingfisher, LEGO, Mattel, MGB Metro, Nestle, Office Depot, Rewe Far East, Sketchers, Staples, Tchibo, Tesco, The Home Depot and Walt Disney.
The Global Sources Gifts & Home show is complemented year-round by the industry's leading websites: Gifts & Premiums, Home Products and Hardware, accessible from GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, each site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst's Choice, an unbiased selection of new and innovative products from exhibitors, advertisers, non-advertisers, startups and leading brands in the region.
Value-added services to enhance buyer and supplier efficiency:
- Conferences on hot topics including smart homes, color and design trends and China sourcing tips.
- Buyer App helps buyers maximize efficiency at the show with a range of pre-event and on-site benefits. The app allows buyers to locate exhibitors, create exhibitor profiles and take notes and product pictures. Users can also manage communications with exhibitors.
- Supplier App enables exhibitors to obtain buyer information, sourcing history and submit quotations efficiently.
- VIP Buyer Offices provide selected buyers with fully-equipped offices.
Opening hours for the show are:
- Oct. 18-20 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
More information about Global Sources trade shows is available at http://www.globalsources.com/exhibitions. You can find out more about Global Sources on the company's corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines, and apps.
More than 1 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
Investor Contact in Asia
Tel: (852) 2555-5021
Tel: (852) 2555-4747
| || |
| || |
Investor Contact in U.S.
| || |
| || |
| || |
Tel: (1-415) 433-3777
| || |
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sources-gifts--home-show-opens-today-300345856.html
SOURCE Global Sources