LAS VEGAS, Oct. 19, 2016
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold Nixdorf will be demonstrating its transformative connected commerce solutions at Money20/20, the largest global event focused on payments and financial services innovation, Oct. 23-26 in Las Vegas. In booth #2635, Diebold Nixdorf's innovative solutions come together to provide a 360 degree view of the future of consumer transactions for both retailers and financial institutions.
Following a "day in the life" approach, booth visitors will go on a journey to the future of consumer transactions in both retail and financial institution settings. In the retail experience, the consumer journey starts at home and continues on to the grocery store, a clothing boutique and ends the journey at a license bureau:
- Connected Shopper: a mobile-enabled shopping experience that starts at home utilizing voice services to build a shopping list and follows the consumer through the in-store shopping experience to checkout using the innovative TPiSHOP software platform and Mobile-Enabled Self-Checkout Concept that was unveiled at the National Retail Federation's (NRF) BIG Show earlier this year.
- Connected Retailer: a stop at the local clothing boutique where the consumer uses Diebold Nixdorf's MyRetail Cloud POS solution enabling a tablet to be used as a point-of-sale (POS) device for small and medium-sized retailers to complete transactions.
- Connected to Cash: ending the journey with a stop at the license bureau, the consumer uses a new Extreme ATM concept to get cash. At just under 10 inches (25 centimeters) wide, the Extreme ATM concept challenges traditional automated teller machine (ATM) design and fits perfectly in any environment. With integrated ProxToMe Bluetooth proximity technology, a consumer can use their Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to authenticate themselves, tap their mobile device at the ATM and complete their transaction.
In the financial experience, the journey begins and ends with a focus on delivering the ideal consumer experience:
- Connected Insights: shows how collaboration and data analytics expertise can assist with solving challenges. Featuring a case study with Banco Popular, Diebold Nixdorf's advanced analytics capabilities are enabling financial institutions to have a complete view of the self-service channel and improve ATM uptime by anticipating maintenance needs.
- Connected Transactions: explores how increasing the mobility of branch staff enables the financial institution to strengthen relationships with critical growth segments, like small and medium-sized businesses.
- Connected Services: "always on" is at the center of Diebold Nixdorf's service philosophy. A unique, virtual reality adventure shows how we are bringing this philosophy to life.
"As a leader in connected commerce, we enable our customers to transform their businesses by changing how consumers shop and connect with their money now and in the future," said Andy Mattes, chief executive officer, Diebold Nixdorf. "By leveraging solutions and talent from the combined Diebold and Wincor Nixdorf organizations, we have the scale, strength and flexibility to help our customers stay ahead in this rapidly changing and "always on" world."
Diebold Nixdorf will also be showcasing its unique omnichannel approach to promote and load card data into a digital wallet. By utilizing Diebold Nixdorf's fast, convenient and secure card onboarding process, XPRESSION™ SafeLoad, issuers could benefit from significantly reduced card fraud during the critical card onboarding process. The innovative solution will be demonstrated in booth #3215.
Additionally, AEVI, a Diebold Nixdorf subsidiary, will be showcasing its secure, cashless payment solutions together with a global marketplace for high-quality, value-added apps and services for merchant banks and acquirers in booth #1221.
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world's top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an 'always on' and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Shares are traded on the New York and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol 'DBD'. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diebold-nixdorf-debuts-end-to-end-connected-commerce-solutions-at-money2020-300347535.html
SOURCE Diebold Nixdorf