CHICAGO, Sept. 19, 2016
CHICAGO, Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AMZN, SYMC, TSLA, W, and WDC.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AMZN: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AMZN&prnumber=91920160
- SYMC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=symc&prnumber=91920160
- TSLA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TSLA&prnumber=91920160
- W: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=W&prnumber=91920160
- WDC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WDC&prnumber=91920160
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-tesla-motors-symantec-wayfair-inc-amazoncom-and-western-digital-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-20-or-more-300330026.html