CHICAGO, Feb. 16, 2017
CHICAGO, Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for COTY, FCAU, LOW, MYL, and PEP.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- COTY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=coty&prnumber=21620171
- FCAU: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=FCAU&prnumber=21620171
- LOW: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=LOW&prnumber=21620171
- MYL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=myl&prnumber=21620171
- PEP: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=PEP&prnumber=21620171
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-coty-inc-fiat-chrysler-auto-lowes-mylan-and-pepsico-include-trade-ideas-from-investorsobserver-300408776.html