CHICAGO, Feb. 14, 2017
CHICAGO, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for KEY, MSFT, NVDA, TMUS, and WLL.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- KEY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=KEY&prnumber=21420170
- MSFT: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=msft&prnumber=21420170
- NVDA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=nvda&prnumber=21420170
- TMUS: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TMUS&prnumber=21420170
- WLL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=wll&prnumber=21420170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-alerts-for-keycorp-microsoft-nvidia-t-mobile-and-whiting-petroleum-300406968.html