ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 28, 2016
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (OTCQX: AYTU), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Josh Disbrow will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 1, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, December 1, 2016
TIME: 11:30am Eastern Time
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days. It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates. Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Aytu Corporate Highlights:
- Executed commercial-focused business strategy since its founding in 2015, acquiring three FDA-approved, revenue-generating urology products, including Natesto®, the only FDA-approved nasally-administered testosterone product and only topically applied testosterone product without a black box safety warning (launched in late July 2016)
- Demonstrated strong Natesto prescription growth during early commercialization, rapidly surpassing previous benchmarks for new and total prescriptions, and grew the number of unique Natesto prescribers
- Built and expanded the Company's commercial infrastructure, including proven commercial leadership and a nationwide specialty sales force
- Grew annual revenues nearly ten-fold during fiscal year 2016; Increased revenue additionally by 42% in first fiscal quarter 2017 (ended September 30, 2016)
- Recently raised $8.6 million in public offering of common stock and warrants
About Aytu BioScience, Inc.
Aytu BioScience is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology. The Company currently markets three products: Natesto®, the first and only FDA-approved nasal formulation of testosterone for men with hypogonadism (low testosterone, or "Low T"), ProstaScint® (capromab pendetide), the only FDA-approved imaging agent specific to prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) for prostate cancer detection and staging, and Primsol® (trimethoprim hydrochloride), the only FDA-approved trimethoprim-only oral solution for urinary tract infections. Additionally, Aytu is developing MiOXSYS™, a novel, rapid semen analysis system with the potential to become a standard of care for the diagnosis and management of male infertility caused by oxidative stress. MiOXSYS is commercialized outside the U.S. where it is a CE Marked, Health Canada cleared product, and Aytu is conducting U.S.-based clinical trials in pursuit of 510k de novo medical device clearance by the FDA. Aytu's strategy is to continue building its portfolio of revenue-generating urology products, leveraging its focused commercial team and expertise to build leading brands within well-established markets. For more information, visit http://aytubio.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
For Investors & Media:
PCG Advisory Group
Stephanie Prince, Managing Director
Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aytu-bioscience-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-december-1-300367762.html
SOURCE Aytu BioScience, Inc.