Steve Harmons "TOP TEN" Liste. Jedes Jahr !!!! VIELE 100% !!!!!

Zugriffe: 827 / Heute: 1
kein aktueller Kurs verfügbar
kein aktueller Kurs verfügbar
Steve Harmons

Steve Harmons "TOP TEN" Liste. Jedes Jahr !!!! VIELE 100% !!!!!

01.01.00 20:00
Eine aus der Liste ist Santa Cruz (SCOC).

Schaut mal wie das Ding in gehandelt wird.

Aus mir nicht bekannten gründen konnte man auf mein altes Posting nicht  Antworten. Ich hoffe jetzt geht es.  
Steve Harmons

195 DM-Spass

02.01.00 11:38
Vorschlag: Du kaufst Dir das Ding und postest dann hier bei Ariva den Inhalt.

Hattest Du die Vorjahresausgabe ??

Gruß TGK
Steve Harmons

Ich glaube ich habe sie !! Sagt doch mal eure Meinung dazu.

02.01.00 19:20
So erschien sie auf Wallsteet-Online:

Top 10 von Steve Harmon:

Aktie - Kaufkurs

AOL - 75,88 $
                        CMGI - 278,88 $
                        CNET - 56,75 $
                        Net Perceptions - 42,00 $
                        Pacific Internet - 46,94 $
                        Redback Networks - 177,50 $
                        Santa Cruz Operation - 30,38 $
                        Spyglass - 37,91 $
                        Terra Networks - 54,75 $
                        US Interactive - 43,00 $

Ach so, TDK. Ich hatte sie nicht und habe dieses Jahr erst von ihr gehört.  

Steve Harmons

die kopmlette Liste mit Kommentar

02.01.00 19:29

10 for 2000 main screen | background reading | customer service

The Internet in 2000

Business to Business (B2B)

Business to Consumer (B2C)

Wireless and Web Device

Pacific Internet (NASDAQ: PCNTF)

-A leading Asian ISP making moves into ecommerce and business services

-Market capitalization looks low compared to its prospects and ISP peer group multiples

-Majority owned by Singapore conglomerate, giving it financial means to grow

Pacific Internet is a leading provider of Internet access and Internet services in Singapore, Hong
Kong, Philippines, Australia, and is moving into India also. Although the market for ISP services
is fiercely competitive in every region, I believe Pacific Internet has some unique attributes that
could position it for growth in and out of pure access.

With the advent of free ISPs taking over the globe in a bid for all-out marketshare at what could
be any expense I look for a company providing Internet access to have more than just access to
hang its future on, and be able to match offer for offer any upstart`s offerings.

Pacific Internet has many revenue opportunities and a built-in security blanket I find attractive:
56.5% of PCNTF is owned by the huge Singapore conglomerate or one of its subsidiaries.
Sembawang Ventures Pte Ltd., an indirect subsidiary of SembCorp Industries Ltd., is the
majority shareholder at 42.4%, and the remaining 14.1% is held by SIM Ventures Pte Ltd., a
subsidiary of Singapore International Media Pte Ltd. Sembawang Ventures Pte Ltd and SIM

Ventures Pte Ltd are effectively controlled by Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, the principal
holding company of the Government of Singapore.

That translates to me meaning that even if free ISP becomes the norm that Pacific Internet with
its conglomerate backup (deep pockets) can probably afford to stay in the game and grow its
business services.

December 13 the company announced it plans to invest $100 million in, a
business hub, which has 80 vendors and more than 10,000 products listed.

Here`s a snapshot of Pacific Internet`s subscribers, with a noticeable uptick in leased line
customers which tend to be higher-paying, lower churning business users

Hong Kong

Source: company reports

As a footnote, Pacific Internet was named "Best Asian ISP" in 1999 by Telecom Asia, a
regional telecom publication. It was also named "Best Internet Service Provider" in 1997, 1998,
and 1999 by the readers of ComputerWorld.

Terra Networks (NASDAQ: TRRA)

-Could become the `Yahoo` of Hispanic/Latin Web users

-Majority-owned by Telefonica, the huge Spanish telecom

-Telefonica serves 54 million users globally, a huge potential market for Terra

-Both portal and access leadership for Hispanics/Latin Internet business/consumers

Knowing Infosel En Linea (a leading Mexican portal and ISP) I suggested to them quite some
time ago that they consider the growing global market for Hispanic Internet, especially in the
growing Southwest of the U.S. A few months and a merger later Infosel became part of Terra
Networks, instantly the world`s largest Latin/Hispanic Web media company with nearly 1 million
dial-up users and about 300 million monthly page views.

More importantly Terra owns and operates more than a half dozen Spanish and
Portuguese-centric Web portals, or what I call `Web media networks` in Brazil, Mexico,
Argentina, Peru, Guatemala and Chile.

Despite what Yahoo or AOL may do in Latin and Spanish regions the fact remains that
appealing to different cultures is not as easy as posting U.S.-centric information in another
language. And reaching the U.S. Spanish-speaking populace requires cultural and relevant
knowledge of the business and consumer needs.

Terra`s portals are:

Ole, the leading Spanish portal
ZAZ, a leading Brazilian portal and Internet service provider, or ISP, and an e-commerce provider

Infosel, a leading Mexican portal and ISP (about 70,000 dial up subscribers)
However, the most important part of Terra, therefore, that may not be evident is the way media
and commerce flow in Latin and Spanish-speaking regions. In these regions media alliances
among TV, radio, print, telecom, etc. are quite common. Terra itself, majority owned by telecom
giant Telefonica, is an example. Infosel En Linea, the Mexican part of Terra, was spun off of
Grupo Reforma, a leading Mexican media company with interests in TV, magazines and
newspapers. It publishes the #1 and #2 newspapers in Mexico`s largest cities (the Districto
Federal, aka Mexico City) and Guadalajara. CNN Mexico and some other alliances with Time
Warner add to its diversity.

In the U.S. Terra has alliances with Miami Herald and pursues other partners to complement its
mission to be the #1 Spanish Internet company on the planet.

What that translates into is a wide array of media sources, all localized and in the different
Spanish dialects that the diverse Spanish and Latin speakers seek in their online experience.
Print, TV and other venues pointing them to Terra`s Web portals, pointing businesses to Terra`s
ecommerce solutions, with the offline promotion and depth to build revenue on.

With the global nature and different growth rates of Spanish Internet users (Brazil, for example,
has a large Internet user base while Peru does not yet) TRRA represents to me a longer-term
play on the buildout of the Spanish-Latin Internet potential. Not only with consumers but also
with businesses, since many corporations in Latin and Spanish countries I think may want to
use companies like Terra for complete Internet solutions. Unlike in the U.S. in developing areas I
don`t think we`ll see as much competition in key ecommerce services. Although Telmex and
Prodigy do represent a real threat in the U.S. to Terra and other Spanish Web firms.

And true, with its market cap of $15 billion and trading at $54 near its all-time high plenty of
expectation already exists in this one.

But I`m looking out 3 to 4 years from now (just as I did with Yahoo in April 1996 when I wrote
that Yahoo could be huge). The combination of 54 million user universe that Telefonica can
bundle this with, and the tie in of media and telecom assets behind Terra combine to make
TRRA attractive to me even at these levels, even if the market corrects in the interim between
now and the year 2004. For even in a correction I believe investors in international Internet
companies will seek out those companies with deep-pocketed parents. That theme runs in both
international picks: Pacific Internet and Terra Networks.

Charts as of 12/29/99
© 1999/2000, Inc. all rights reserved. May not be duplicated or copied.

Santa Cruz Operation (NASDAQ: SCOC)

-Proven alternative network operating system in UNIX

-Embraces open source software development in line with Internet

-Growth impressive at north of $200 million annualized revenues

-Positive income

-Could be a target acquisition by a larger-capitalized Linux firm

Makes the Harmon 10 for 2000 for its core competency in providing UNIX network-operating
services for large corporations. UNIX is an alternative OS, a close cousin to Linux. Both UNIX
and Linux are network operating systems that run Internet networks.

Unlike its more popular in the press Linux cousin, however, the UNIX-driven SCOC has:

revenue exceeded $200 million on an annualized basis
positive income
installed base of large corporations that I feel are unlikely to switch from a UNIX environment to
Linux based on switching costs and compatibility concerns
Linux support in its lineup
and still posts top line growth exceeding 30%
In addition, Santa Cruz Operation makes moves into remote access with Tarantella, which
allows users to operate UNIX, Windows or mainframes. SCO is involved in pushing for more
UNIX-based solutions riding the Intel chip platform, which I see opening up another layer of
revenue and value for the company.

The most-promising part of SCO could be Tarantella, a software solution that integrates
mainframes, Windows NT, and UNIX systems with PCs, devices, and kiosks. It allows
applications to be Web-enabled without having to be re-written, which could save corporations a
lot of expense. Using Tarantella, Linux admins can offer access to hundreds of users on a Linux
server with a point and click.

With its girth and depth -- not to mention substantial revenue and positive earnings -- the other
appealing thing about SCOC to me is that the Linux companies with market caps north of $5
billion to $20 billion may need to acquire something like SCOC to round out there offerings,
boost their revenue and add some dimension to the Linux push. Why not Linux-UNIX under one

Charts as of 12/29/99
Business to Business (B2B)
US Interactive (NASDAQ:USIT)

-I believe underfollowed relative to peer group

-Clients and customers are top notch

-Revenue growth reflects strong demand for services

-Switching costs may be high for clients

The entire Web consulting, professional services sector has been on fire for most of the latter
half of 1999. These companies create and maintain corporate Websites, integrating marketing,
ecommerce and other services on an outsourced, typically fixed fee basis. Where Cisco or
Lucent provides the plumbing for the Internet in B2B, those handful of companies creating Web
presences and strategies for other businesses may be a better way to play the portfolio
approach in B2B, the portfolio being the Web service firm`s roster of clients.

In prior years I was a fan of USWeb, even after its merger with CKS Group. And now USWeb is
merging with Whitman-Hart. By far USWeb/CKS leads the pack with its revenue and reach.

But having seen first-hand USWeb`s lack of response to my own company`s enqueries for Web
services I haven`t been overwhelmed with its basic customer service. Perhaps USWeb is
growing too fast via mergers and not keeping track of growing by adding new customers.
Repeated enqueries never got even one response from a sales representative.

While I agree that the merger between USWeb and Whitman-Hart makes sense from a back
office/enterprise to front office Web perspective I am not putting this leader on the list until more
feedback on its customer service, or lack of it.

Given the Proxicom, Viant, Razorfish, Organic Online stocks have zipped to new highs in the
past few months, to what I consider pricey valuations seeing US Interactive (NASDAQ:USIT)
moving along with its great client roster and relatively lowish valuation was a breath of fresh air.

US Interactive`s clients include:

Pioneer Electronics

Network Solutions
Royal Caribbean
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Disney Online
Lexus International
Thomson Consumer Electronics
As you can see, a nice mix of different Web solutions and diversity across types of ecommerce
and products, showing US Interactive`s ability to address the wide B2B Web solution space.

With a market capitalization of under $900 million USIT looks like a bargain compared to its
rivals RAZF, USWB, and others. While I like Razorfish (NASDAQ:RAZF) as a great growth
story, at $4 billion market cap it already has hit a new high recently. RAZF may continue to run
but with respectable revenues and prospects in my opinion US Interactive provides more value to
investors looking to catch an upstart in the making.

Driving the value for the Web services sector I expect to be twofold:

the proliferation of outsourcing ever-increasingly complex Website
building/marketing/ecommerce since many offline firms migrating parts of their business to the
Web lack that expertise in house and probably have no desire to hire an entire in-house Web
staff. No more than a company hires an in-house telephone service crew to keep its phones
running smoothly.
Consolidation in the sector. USWeb/CKS/Whitman may continue to plow ahead to become a
world contender for heavyweight title and snap up more Web services outfits like USIT. That`s
based on the thinking that the real battle is not among the Web startups addressing the market
but between the Web startups as a group battling entrenched leaders in network and computing
services. Namely IBM. I believe a continued rollup of the Web professional services may
continue in order for one or two of them to come out as real competitors with an IBM or CSC.
The good news is that if that occurs then an IBM, Microsoft or a Sun may come along and
gobble up the winner in the sector consolidation. To me that implies value becoming more
apparent and the large PC firms` desire to have a ready-made portfolio of clients using its Web
One final note on USIT and Web services. Once a client`s site and strategy is implemented I
think the Web services firm that has created and maintained the site/strategy becomes a key
partner for that company. That`s because a company`s Website is never actually completed,
done, finished. Websites, like the companies they reflect, are always in need of being updated
with new commerce, new content, new technologies. That implies a cost of switching element
that could favor firms like USIT.

Net Perceptions (NASDAQ:NETP)

-Suite of marketing and ad solutions

-Increasing need for personalized ads/marketing

-I believe relatively undervalued to peers

-Roster of strong clients

-Business to business stock in its boosting top line of client sites

As the Internet becomes more pervasive and the level of `noise` or junk rises, I think it is
necessary for more personalized solutions cut through the clutter. For example, there`s no
reason why a user for a Web site or a Web page anywhere should be delivered a one size fits
all ad or marketing message.

Computing and the Internet allow exact targeting.

Before I go on remember that the advertising and marketing industries globally are multi-hundred
billion. They power broadcasting in the U.S. and many countries. Ads. Unlike `broad` ads,
focused ads have more potential to deliver customers or sales, since the pitch more closely
matches the interest of the user.

On a valuation and comprehensive offering basis I prefer NETP at these levels. The list of clients
that use Net Perceptions services is blue chip and says more about what it can do than just
about anything else. Let`s look:
ACS Systems, Inc.
AGS New Media Ltd.
Audio Book Club, Inc.
Bass Pro Shops
Billboard TalentNet
Bluefly, Inc.
Carlson Companies
Chapters Online Inc.
Christian Book Distributors
Chumbo Holdings Corporation
ClickRadio, Inc.
Computer Manuals
Creative Computers
Dean & Deluca
Diamond Multimedia Systems
DVD Express
E!Online, Inc.
eFit, Inc.
Electronic Boutique
Embion, Inc.
eUniverse, Inc.
Every CD
Firstsource, Inc.
Follett Higher Education Group, Inc.
Forte Hotels
FreeFund AB
HMV Media Group
Indigo Books
Internet Broadcast Systems
J & R Electronics
JOBscape N.V.
Jubii A/S
KPN Research
Kraft Foods
Launch Media, Inc.
Let`s Eat Out
Libro AG
Lycos, Inc.
M&G Interactive
Mammoth Golf
Mattel, Inc.
McGlen Micro, Inc.
Micron Electronics, Inc.
Musician`s Friend
Muzic Depot
Omnipoint Communications Services LLC
OurHouse, Inc.
Pink Dot
Primedia Workplace Learning Procter & Gamble
Publisher`s Clearing House
Ripple Effect Interactive
Riptide Communications, Inc.
Shop at Home Network
Skymall, Inc.
Star Tribune
Startec Global Operating Company
Sumisho Computer Systems
Tavolo, Inc.
Tele Danmark Internet
The JobPlex
The Corp
Thomson Direct, Inc.
Time Warner
Touch Tunes Digital Jukebox, Inc.
Tower Records
ToyTime, Inc.
UGO Networks
USDA Graduate School
Value America Inc
Virgin Online Megastore
Whole Foods Market, Inc.

Charts as of 12/29/99
Business to Consumer (B2C)

-Largest installed user base of any Internet media company

-Most revenues of any Internet media company

-Best brand recognition among consumers

-Most diverse in its services: AOL Online, ICQ, Netscape,, AOL Instant Messenger

Critics laud the B2C space as played out, old hat. But one form in the sector above all others
seems to have become a bonafide consumer franchise: AOL (NYSE:AOL). AOL has been one
of my favorites for 3 years straight.

Not because it offers a high-end Internet power user the ultimate driving experience. Quite the

When `You`ve Got Mail` (the movie) hit cinemas globally it was kind of a strange moment as I
recalled AOL in 1994 with less than 1 million subscribers, heavy losses, and a #3 position
behind CompuServe and Prodigy in consumer online services. AOL didn`t have mail then, nor
did you. Just losses.

As the Web drew near in 1995-96 I began to doubt AOL could or would make the shift from
proprietary to Internet-based (hence my belief in Yahoo). But as it reacted to the Web, and
embraced the Web, without giving up its own software or ways of user interface, it became
apparent that AOL was making the right moves in 1997-98. Embrace and extend, the old
Microsoft trick.

AOL was also a pioneer in the venture space for Internet as it created its Greenhouse unit
several years ago to make investments in companies that complemented AOL. Most important
though I believe is AOL`s adroitness for moving with the market, marketing to the needs of
consumers, focusing on the user experience.

The most valuable aspect of AOL continues to be its massive user base across multiple
platforms. AOL Online boasts more than 20 million subscribers; CompuServe (which it acquired)
has more than 2 million; is still a popular destination for Web users. And instant
messaging platform ICQ (which AOL bought for pennies to the dollar a few years ago) has more
than 40 million global users. Indeed, on its own, ICQ is probably the world`s largest, and I would
say most valuable, consumer online service. More valuable for the future than AOL Online I think
in ICQ`s flexibility and scope of offerings.

To top it all off, AOL`s revenue runs about $6 billion annually with net income that surpasses
what many Internet startups aspire to generate in revenues some day.

As a fan of Warren Buffett I have made the connection to Buffett`s thinking about consumer
franchise investing. Buffett likes to invest in consumer franchises. He owns Coca Cola or Gillette
stock based on that notion.

Well, in my opinion the only company to actually enjoy a consumer franchise in the Internet is
AOL. It`s not about technology, it`s about experience. AOL is a consumer service experience.

Same as drinking a Coke or shaving with Gillette are experiences that we do over and over. AOL
fits in the same camp, a repetitive experience, and that`s why its attention to making a
user-friendly interface and service put them on top. Not for the Internet power user but for the
average person who wants an easy-to-use online/Internet experience.

I believe AOL has more built in potential to extend its services than any other single technology
or Internet company. It can grow into broadband services quite easily since AOL is a service
and not technology per se. AOL may become a leader in DSL and cable Internet much as HBO
or MTV has become in cable programming. It`s not about the wire it`s about what`s delivered via

Consider that AT&T seems hamstrung by regional Bell wars; Microsoft has the government on
its back. Only AOL has reached the global awareness as an Internet company. The only other
company that I think may have a shot at this kind of summit is Yahoo.

But the bang for the buck AOL is -- and I mean this in a positive way -- the McDonalds of the
Internet. May not be the most advanced or may not be for power users. But it`s a predictable
diet of online commerce and content that mainstream users I think may continue to embrace.
And if the Internet migrates to TV or other platforms as it already is then AOL has that chance
to flow with the new directions. Yahoo is a real threat however since I believe Yahoo
management really `gets` the Internet in a more fundamental way than AOL. AOL is the
marketing master. Of the two, AOL at these valuations, under $200 billion, looks attractive,
especially for a long-term portfolio piece (5 to 10 years).

If you consider that there are about 200 million Internet users globally and that about 50 million
of them use an AOL service of some sort then the power of AOL`s reach and girth starts to set
in. The array of new services it could offer and its built in leverage is mind boggling. Where
Microsoft is locked into software, AOL is locked into service, and service scales much faster
than pure software. Service is in fact technology neutral, that`s why NBC or Disney are still
making films and cartoons long after Steamboat Willie and the Partridge Family.

-Growing B2C base in Web/cable

-Commerce potential

-Content rich

-Emerging brand equity

-Plenty of cash

-Positive income

The other B2C company is CNET. I view it more as a portal for geeks that becomes a portal for
mainstream users of the Web based on the raised awareness of technology and usage in the
U.S. and abroad. It has the chance to be much more than content.

CNET has positioned itself at the apex of `geek central` and could become the `Amazon` (or at
least a market maker) of consumer technology buying and selling if it leverages its content and
user reach correctly, which I think it may.

In addition, CNET`s Web domains include several that I believe could be stand alone
businesses on their own such as,, and more.

In its latest third quarter ending September 30, revenues for CNET Online were up 108% to
$26.8 million for the quarter, with more than 650 advertisers.

During the quarter, CNET shopping services generated an average of 153,000 leads per day to
its 120 merchant partners and generated more than $270 million in e-commerce revenues to its
merchant partners.

CNET also launched a $100 million ad campaign to boost its brand awareness.

One of the key values comes from CNET`s off-balance sheet assets. #1 on that list is the 13%
of NBC internet (NASDAQ:NBCI) it owns following the recently-completed merger of Snap with
XOOM to form NBCi.

NBCi market cap was about $4 billion the time of this writing, and it has the most-popular TV
network in the U.S. promoting it daily, reaching 99% of all TV households in the U.S. Not to
mention conglomerate GE (which owns NBC) in the mix for good measure. NBC also owns a
small piece of CNET by the way.

CNET will be challenged to become more commerce driven, using its quality content as the
key. CNET is what Wired wanted to be and Ziff should have been on the Web.

Charts as of 12/29/99

-Looks poised to be at center of broadband solutions for multiple clients including telcos,
CLECs, ISPs, cable Internet providers, and emerging wireless broadband

It`s difficult to find any single company that looks positioned at the apex of broadband, given
broadband`s diverse nature from cable Internet, fiber to wireless.

Redback`s hardware solution is very flexible in its application for a variety of broadband
implementations. DSL and cable Internet, in particular, could both emerge in the year 2000 as
the preferred platform for most Internet, especially DSL.

RBAK shares in 1999 (it went public in 1999) had a spectacular run based on the uniqueness of
its solutions. The company reported revenue for the first nine months of 1999 of $38.2 million, a
big jump from the $4.7 million for the same period in 1998 Net loss increased 36% to $9.2
million, however, as people and R&D ate expenses.

With a $7.6 billion market cap and revenue tracking at about $50 million a lot of expectation
appears to be in RBAK shares. Per share they`re expensive also, north of $175, near the
all-time high.

But RBAK to me represents a buyout candidate. Cisco, Lucent, Broadcom, Nortel. I think
somebody should take them out now.

-Makes this list again

-Proven Net winners

-New $1 billion B2B venture fund

-Alta Vista

-Public portfolios

1999 was the year CMGI became a household acronym. January 4 of 1999 I released CMGI on
my top 10 for that year. The stock has had a strong run in the past 12 months, hitting my
valuation target of about $35 billion market cap.

Over the holidays CMGI chairman Dave Wetherell said I was the first to tell the CMGI story to
the world. In 1999 after my report many Wall Street analysts picked CMGI up.

On the $35 billion valuation target I held for CMGI, that was before its new $1 billion B2B venture
fund was announced. Despite the average investment in the Internet startup space increasing,
CMGI put $100 million into iCast for example, I think the new fund could be a catalyst for
another decade of innovation with CMGI.

As Softbank becomes the global Internet investing player and out of reach for most investors I
see CMGI now as the contender for a Softbank-like valuation in the next 36 to 48 months
(Softbank at its current level). CMGI is a long-term keeper in my view. Best to stow away for 10
years as its funds come to fruition. Short-term IPO choppiness may hurt the stock here and
there and valuation fluctuations may cause some jitters. But 10 years is the timeline here. 2009.

Unlike other investment firms CMGI has produced some spectacular winners including Lycos,
GeoCities, and now moves into more B2B with Engage, Chemdex, and the hybrid B2C in iCast.

The one constraint it has is one many Net firms have: how to maximize time and work with
great people since there`s so much opportunity to go after in this arena. College Marketing
Group has come a long way in the 5 years I`ve followed the firm. But it`s the next 10 that I think
will be more exciting. An expensive stock relative to the past but I don`t think relative to the
potential future.

Charts as of 12/29/99

Next Page >

Feedback | Copyright | Usage Agreement | Privacy Policy | Linking Policy
Wireless and Web Device
Spyglass (NASDAQ:SPYG)

-An expert at Web device browsers

-Market cap to revenue appears low

-Company strong technologically

-Diverse device and wireless play

Looking for one stock that hasn`t had an explosive run based on the buzzword "wireless" is not
easy. So much hype about what companies will or won`t do has sent shares soaring on the
slightest whims. Once again, I look at a proven company with years of experience in this
emerging area, one I`ve followed since it was making the original Mosaic browsers. I mention
that to illustrate how Spyglass has survived the browser wars and to point out that it was the
first company I know talking about Web devices way back in 1996-97 when the words seemed
more like science fiction.

SPYG investors thought so but now that the worlds of wireless and devices are becoming part of
everyday life I see Spyglass finally able to hit its stride and apply its years of pent up knowledge
in the embedded device market.

Cell phones, copiers, pagers, printers, Spyglass addresses the Web device market across the
spectrum with its software solutions. December 16 Spyglass announced a dedicated unit to
address the wireless Internet market, a move that I think signals its intent to leverage its
knowledge into this burgeoning sector. Mobile partner include 3Com (Palm Pilot); Apple; Telenor
Mobile, the market leader in mobile communications in Norway; NOKIA (maker of cell phones);
Lucent; HP, Inktomi and more. Latest quarter ending September SPYG posted $9.2 million
revenue and $335k earnings. With a market cap of about $414 million I think as the Web device
market emerges in 2000 and 2001 then SPYG revenue and growth could coincide.

Charts as of 12/29/99

Disclaimer: does not make specific trading recommendations or give
individualized market advice. Information contained in`s NetStock! is provided as
an information service only. recommends that you get personal advice from an
investment professional before buying or selling stocks or other securities. The securities
markets and especially Internet stocks are highly speculative areas for investments and only
you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you. Also, users should be aware that, its employees and affiliates might own securities that are the subject of reports,
reviews, or analysis in NetStock! Although obtains the information reported
herein from what it deems reliable sources, no warranty can be given as to the accuracy or
completeness of any of the information provided or as to the results obtained by individuals
using such information. Each user shall be responsible for the risks of their own investment
activities and, in no event, shall or its employees, agents, partners, or any other
affiliated entity be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, special or consequential damages
resulting from the use of the information provided.

Steve Harmons

: Pacific Internet befindet sich in einem kfr. Abwärtstrend: Daher Stop .

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem CMGI INC. NEW Forum