riesen cebit-kracher.100% in 2 wochen möglich!!!! Cebit-award winner!!!

Beitrag: 1
Zugriffe: 361 / Heute: 1
riesen cebit-kracher.100% in 2 wochen möglich!!!! Cebit-award winner!!! gurkenhals

riesen cebit-kracher.100% in 2 wochen möglich!!!! Cebit-award wi.

-data SafeCom™ - wins iF Design Award

In November 1999 i-data Printing Systems received a design award for the SafeCom™
                                                    Secure Printing solution from Industrie Forum Design Hannover, an internationally renowned design institution.

The iF Seal of Approval for outstanding design quality is one of the most prestigious design awards that can be
                                                    won by manufacturers and designers worldwide. Receiving the award qualifies i-data Printing Systems to compete
                                                    for the final "Top 10" and "Best of Category" awards The awards will be handed out on the first day of CeBIT
                                                    2000, which is to be held in Hannover, Germany from February 24th to March 1st, 2000.

so juings und jetzt ratet mal was am 2.cebit tag passiert. die aktie ist seit ein paar tagen bei uns handelbar.schaut einfach unter i-data bei comdirect.

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--