Hier ist der betreffende Auszug mit dem Nasdaq Delisting:
BT: In Canada, there is no minimum requirement except for market cap, float, cash on hand. So we have no trouble there.
The question is: would we prefer to be listed on NASDAQ? Of course, but if we get delisted, do I think its the end of the world? No. But that's my personal opinion. You can probably see many people of the opinion that we should do anything and everything possible to stay on NASDAQ. We have other people who are on the other extreme; they aren't neutral, we shouldn't even be on NASDAQ. (laughs) I mean, the variety continues, I mean, we will see what happens over the summertime. If the price doesn't recover naturally, we will have to decide if we want to do something active to stay on NASDAQ, which at that point will be a (consolidation). Or, to decide, you know, who cares, you know, I mean, it will be down to our board to make that decision.
KKD: That's a very interesting viewpoint, even if you are not on NASDAQ you don't care about it that much, very interesting..
BT: Well, I mean, the whole issue with being on NASDAQ is access to capital and liquidity. If you take a step back and say, well, there are two separate issues here. If the only way to access financing in the US is to be on NASDAQ, then, I think that's an important consideration, you have to think about that. If the only reason to be on NASDAQ is liquidity, then we have to ask, can we provide liquidity in some other way. And if we can, then that answers that question. But there are really two separate questions. I mean, Americans are just used to trading on American exchanges. So you have to take that into account. But there's lots of Canadian companies, and many European companies, that are on European exchanges, that are trading very regularly, and very heavily, by American investors. So, I think you have to balance that all together.
So, you are right, it is probably somewhat of a different answer than what you would normally hear from people. And if we do do a share consolidation, we will be taking it to shareholders. We would want them to vote, which is again, a more Canadian perspective. In the US, there's an emergency clause in NASDAQ that we can do a share consolidation without taking a shareholder vote, if we so choose. We don't have that option in Canada. So we want the shareholders to decide. And if we do take it to a vote, then I want the shareholders decide whether they want to be on NASDAQ for the price I have to pay. Shareholders should get to decide. I am pretty big on shareholder rights.