MXIP kaufen, Kursziel 22 US$, hier die News...

Beitrag: 1
Zugriffe: 431 / Heute: 1
MXIP kaufen, Kursziel 22 US$, hier die News... brainy

MXIP kaufen, Kursziel 22 US$, hier die News...

MAX Internet Communications and Labtec, Inc. Form Partnership to Deliver Unparalleled Communication Via the Internet
Thursday, January 6, 2000 01:11 PM  Mail this article to a friend  

DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 6, 2000--MAX Internet Communications (OTC BB:MXIP) and Labtec, Inc. (Nasdaq:LABT, news, msgs) announced today a relationship designed to offer Labtec's AM-242 unidirectional microphone, which utilizes its Noise Cancelling and Amplification Technology (NCAT(tm)), with MAX Internet's Video Communication Station(tm), or VCS, which enables true-motion, two-way synchronized video and audio over the Internet. The partnership combines the superiority of each product to uniquely enhance the quality and the experience of true motion video and audio communications over the Internet.
The MAX i.c.Live VCS(tm) is an easy-to-use appliance about the size of a DVD player that is up and running with a quick connection to a broadband Internet source and a display device, like a television or a computer monitor. MAX Internet initially introduced the VCS(tm) in November at the COMDEX Trade Show held each year in Las Vegas. The company will be presenting the MAX i.c.Live VCS(tm) and the Labtec AM-242 at the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show, the world's largest annual technology tradeshow which showcases new technology for the millennium, on January 6 through January 9 in Las Vegas.

"The MAX i.c. Live VCS(tm), the latest development in set-top Internet appliances, takes basic Internet browsing to a new level by delivering a high-quality video experience to the home entertainment market. Now you can enjoy video conversations with family and friends right from your living room," said Thomas Fehr, Chief Marketing Officer of MAX Internet Communications. "The Labtec NCAT(tm) microphones enable optimal voice clarity as well as offer a space-saving solution which complements the MAX i.c. Live VCS(tm) complete level of functionality for high quality true motion audio and video communications over the Internet."

"Labtec's NCAT microphones are the ideal solution for next-generation Internet Appliance products like the MAX i.c.Live Video Communication Station(tm)," said Bob Wick, Labtec President. "Max Internet's customers will enjoy clean, clear voice input for Internet communications because the AM-242 features Labtec's proprietary Noise Canceling and Amplification Technology, which was designed specifically for frequencies associated with speech, and engineered to reject background noise."

About Labtec Inc.

Founded in 1982, Labtec Inc. is a leading developer and marketer of high technology, multimedia peripherals for the personal computer and workstation industries. Labtec offers a broad array of products, including computer speakers, subwoofers, PC Voice Access microphones, headphones and accessories, 3D input controllers, 3D gamepads, and mass-storage enclosures for secure computer systems and networks. Labtec's strategy is to offer a growing assortment of products based on proprietary technology through multiple channels of distribution. Labtec currently sells to most of the largest and fastest growing retailers, master distributors and original equipment manufacturers, with all channels served on a worldwide basis. For additional information, please visit the Labtec Web site at www.labtec.com, or call 360/896-2000.

About MAX Internet Communications

MAX Internet Communications Inc. (OTC BB:MXIP) manufactures and markets a PC Internet Media Processor Card, the MAX i.c.Live 3600, and an Information Appliance, the MAX i.c.Live Video Communication Station. The core technology of both products, the MAX i.c.Live Internet Media Processor, delivers the power to conduct true-motion, synchronized video and audio communications and high-quality video and audio streaming and browsing over a broadband Internet connection. The MAX i.c.Live Internet Media Processor also integrates full DVD and Dolby AC-3 surround sound for the most complete and affordable video communication and entertainment solution available on the market today. For more information about MAX Internet Communications, visit the company's Web site at www.maxic.com For more information about the company or for investment information contact MAX Internet Communications at 214/691-0055.

Investor Relations, 214/691-0055

Quote for referenced ticker symbols: MXIP, LABT

© 2000, Business Wire

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--