LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen..

Zugriffe: 1.394 / Heute: 1
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. Gismu
Gismu:

LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen..

27.11.99 08:22
Nachdem sie gestern bein den Amis 16 % zugelegt haben....Wir sind ja sooooo Amerika orientiert...In diese,Fall Gott sei Dank.Ich denke wir werden schon am Montag Kurse umd die 27 Euro sehen.Bis zum Ende der Woche sind wohl 30 Euro drin.......Was dann kommt weiß wohl keiner...entweder Top oder Flop.
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. hailwood
hailwood:

Re: LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen..

27.11.99 08:23
ich werde heute noch ein Kerzchen für LHS aufstellen, daß ich wenigstens ohne Verlust aussteigen kann!
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. singulus2000
singulus2000:

LHS LHS LHS LHS LHS !!!!!!!!!!

27.11.99 13:51

LHS SEIT LANGEN IN MEINEM DEPOT;WERDE MONTAG NACHKAUFEN.!!!
     LHS HATT LETZTE TAGE SEINEN TIEFSTAND EREICHT:!!!
     MEIN TIP : KAUFEN!!!!  BEISPIELSWEISE: NACHKAUFEN!!!!
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. Gismu
Gismu:

Ganz so ephorisch bin ich ja nicht

27.11.99 19:07
aber ich denke die nächste Woche gehts sicher erstmal nach oben..ob LHS es schafft ist wohl fraglich,ist ja nicht der erste Ausbrusvhversuch nach oben,bin aber ziemlich sicher das wir die 30 Euro sehen werden...ob noch mehr möglich ist...schön wäre es.
Habe selber für 21.50 gekauft..sitze aber leider auch noch auf einer Position LHS die ich für 36 gekauft habe....die werde ich auch nicht mit Verlust verkaufen,denn irgendwann geht sie richtig ab...vielleicht ist das der Moment....schauen wir mal,es wurden schon lange nicht mehr so große Umsätze in Amiland mit LHS gemacht wie am Freitag.
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. www.hosenwelt.de
www.hosenw.:

Bin nicht so Optimistisch für LHS o.T.

27.11.99 19:34
LHS muß ja am Montag abgehen.. Kicky

Ausschnitte aus dem Yahooboard zu LHS

Auschnitte aus dem Yahooboard m.T. antworten zurück  

Abgeschickt von: CMonet am 27 November 1999 um 21:29

squeeze play
by: notshort2000
11/26/1999 11:04 am EST
Msg: 2020 of 2030
if you understand the facts of the company growth big contracts and realize the squeeze position you are in you would cover now however if you arent sure wait till it
hits 30 next week than cover still not sure cover at 40 before christmas ho ho ho
to the poster about american analyst
by: notshort2000
11/26/1999 11:16 am EST
Msg: 2021 of 2030
analysts already own the stock before they upgrade it they upgrade the stock then sell it a week later after the upgrade takes the stock to the peak do you buy stocks at the
peak? monkeys have been blindfolded and picked better stocks than the analysts so good luck on that theory safest purchase is buying a stock that is at the bottom that is
heavily shorted and has good growth this stock will rise for the next 2 months but will not see a upgrade until it hits 40 than you should sell at 45. it is truly fantastic
that you short a stock that is listed at #16 on the forbes list if aol drops to 30.00 i would suggest that do not short it good luck longs and shorts

LHS will rise...
by: apophes
11/26/1999 9:41 am EST
Msg: 2017 of 2030
because of german institutional investors. They have to invest a lot of money in obviously "cheap" shares, like LHS, in hope of a good performance in the next weeks.
LHS has slide so deep, so a ground must be there because of the fundamentals...I guess german investors just wait to see the U.S. investors` reaction. They will try to
hold LHS down, so lets see who will be stronger...

It`s a shame for the germans...

by: apophes
11/26/1999 10:34 am EST
Msg: 2019 of 2030
Yesterday over 650.000 shares were traded in germany. Today could have been the end for the shorties. Only high volume in germany can frighten the shorties. But what
did the germans do: waiting for Nasdaq to see their reaction !!? ? Low volume at Nasdaq with little orders (about 100 to 300) to hold the price down. Reaction in
germany: selling LHS by larger volumes...I cannot understand this.
By the way, I`m german...

perhaps you are right
by: uncle_scroge
11/26/1999 10:20 am EST
Msg: 2018 of 2030
because I read about 5 568 000 shares are short. This is more than 10 percent of all outstanding shares! Interesting situation.

But I think institutional investors do not live from 'hope' only!

So we will see who is stronger the US by selling or the germs by buying ;-)

NOTSHORT
by: quail_shot
11/26/1999 8:32 pm EST
Msg: 2027 of 2030
The problem is that this stock is such a dog it is too big a risk to try to ride it up.

No, I will just wait. If it does happen to reach the mid $30's again then I will step back in and short. The only long term direction of this dog is down.

Gute Nacht Kicky

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--