ITWO -ein Turnaroundwert

Zugriffe: 4.218 / Heute: 1
I2 TECHNOLOGIE. kein aktueller Kurs verfügbar

ITWO -ein Turnaroundwert Eskimato
Eskimato:

@Kicky

01.11.03 20:53
Weisst Du noch als Du den lausigen Report von AZPN reingestellt hast?
Finde den alten Thread nicht.
Der Neue vom 29.10.03 hat es jetzt in sich, das wussten viele bestimmt schon früher und hatten sich eingedeckt, oder?

Quartalsgewinn von 0,01 auf 0,10. Du willst ja immer in Kürze die Würze.

Gruss E.

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Amundi

Lyxor Net Zero 2050 S&P World Climate PAB (DR) UCITS ETF Acc
Perf. 12M: +206,18%
Amundi Nasdaq-100 Daily (2x) Leveraged UCITS ETF - Acc
Perf. 12M: +79,90%
Amundi ETF Leveraged MSCI USA Daily UCITS ETF - EUR (C/D)
Perf. 12M: +59,18%
Amundi Japan TOPIX II UCITS ETF - EUR Hedeged Dist
Perf. 12M: +38,46%
Amundi MSCI India II UCITS ETF - EUR Acc
Perf. 12M: +37,28%

ITWO -ein Turnaroundwert Kicky

Zusammenarbeit mit IBM in Spanien und mit

Sun Microsystems,dies eine Aktie ,die man auch mal länger halten kann!
BARCELONA, Spain & DALLAS, Nov 5, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 Technologies, Inc. (OTC: ITWO), a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, today announced that Spanish grocery retailer Caprabo has successfully completed the first phase of its deployment of i2 Retail solutions. Caprabo's goal in implementing i2 Retail solutions is to make the business more efficient and offer better customer service.

IBM has been a key contributor in the successful implementation of i2 solutions at Caprabo. IBM Business Consulting Services has collaborated with i2 to deliver the i2 Merchandise Planner business model design and the integration of i2 solutions with existing Caprabo systems. IBM intends to continue to provide Caprabo with business process and industry expertise to offer a complete solution that addresses specific Caprabo industry needs.

Caprabo has gone live with three core solutions from i2's Merchandise Planning suite: i2 Merchandise Planner, i2 Demand Planner and i2 Replenishment Planner.

--  i2 Merchandise Planner helps the entire Caprabo organization
       to develop more accurate budgets by integrating and managing
       business, financial and departmental plans. Additionally, it
       provides visibility of performance against plans and assists
       in assortment planning.

--  i2 Demand Planner is a powerful forecasting tool that is
       designed to improve customer service levels across all product

categories. It allows Caprabo to tailor forecasts to a
       product's characteristics, i.e. fast or slow moving items,
       promotional lines or new product introductions.

--  i2 Replenishment Planner combined with i2 Demand Planner uses
       the forecasts to calculate optimized stock requirements for
       more than 7,000 items in three distribution centers (DCs) in
       the Catalonia and Madrid region, more than 60 percent of
       Caprabo's business. Based on these forecasts, the system
       automatically generates purchase orders and builds more
       complete truckloads for suppliers. This is designed to allow
       Caprabo to achieve the twin aims of reducing inventory and
       improving customer service levels. Testing in the two
       Catalonia based DCs -- Ciencas and Abrera -- has shown
       inventory reductions of eight to 20 per cent. In addition, the
       planners, who had previously been using transaction systems,
       inventory reports and spreadsheets, have seen significant
       productivity increases by using i2 Replenishment Planner.
       Caprabo is currently in the process of rolling out i2
       Replenishment Planner to all its distribution centers in
       Spain.

"We are very pleased with the initial results of the implementation; expectations are being exceeded," says Xavier Argente, CEO of Caprabo

Wednesday, November 05, 2003 11:30 ET

SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov 5, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Sun Microsystems (Nasdaq: SUNW) announced today a benchmark configuration with i2 Technologies, Inc. (OTC: ITWO) running i2 Service and Parts Management (SPM) on the Sun Fire(TM) 6800 midframe server. Testing i2 SPM on the bedrock of Sun technology -- the Solaris(TM) Operating System and UltraSPARC(R) architecture -- engineers simulated a time-phased forecast, inventory and replenishment plan for 10.1 million part locations, and generated an end-to-end plan over a 90-day horizon in one hour, 31 minutes, with peak planning throughput recorded at two-point-seven billion part location periods per hour. Today's announcement means a typical service supply chain business, channeling tens of thousands of items (SKUs) to hundreds of locations, can improve forecast accuracy, and optimize inventory required to meet customer demand and service level agreements.

i2 Service and Parts Management, a web-based solution, is designed to enable companies to maximize the utilization of parts, budgets and facilities to reach key performance objectives such as high customer service, low operating costs, improved margins and overall market leadership. Leveraging the solution on the Solaris OS can provide high availability and scalability, so businesses can have peace-of-mind knowing the right parts are on hand in the right location at the right time. To accomplish this task, i2 SPM utilizes business logic specific to the service and aftermarket parts industry with a three-tiered workflow:

1)    Forecasting -- i2 SPM can forecast demand for spare parts based on
         historical data, equipment usage and failure rates;
   2)    Inventory Planning -- i2 SPM can set target inventory levels for
         service parts based on cost, parts criticality and budgetary
         constraints; and,
   3)    Replenishment Planning -- i2 SPM can generate replenishment plans
         that consider the forecast for repairable and returned parts, as
         well as the possibility of substituting alternate parts.

Several real-world scenarios, ranging from two million to 10 million part locations, were tested running i2 Service and Parts Management v6.0.3 on two Sun Fire 6800 midframe servers with 24 x 1050 MHz CPU power and Sun StorEdge(TM) T3 arrays (with 9 x 72 GB drives per array). The complete planning process (including forecasting, inventory and replenishment planning) was accomplished in one hour, 31 minutes. Significantly, the replenishment planning process was successfully completed within 20 minutes with only 24 CPUs; and helps demonstrate the i2 SPM capabilities for timely solving large scale service parts and retail replenishment planning problems running on the SPARC/Solaris platform.

The benchmark was generated in Sun's Newark, Calif., Customer Benchmark Center to emulate typical supply planning needs of the world's largest distribution and parts management centers. Benchmark results can be highly influential as customers weigh price and performance -- along with trust, reliability and ROI -- when selecting mission critical solutions to power their business.  

Seite: Übersicht 1 2 ZurückZurück

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem I2 TECHNOLOGIES, INC. - COMMON STOCK Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
  63 ITWO steigt und steigt Kicky Kicky 02.08.05 14:25
  26 ITWO -ein Turnaroundwert Kicky Kicky 05.11.03 20:40
  20 ITWO Kauflimits gesetzt Stox Dude Nowonder 23.09.03 17:33
  9 was ist mit i2 ? Reinerzufall Nowonder 02.04.03 18:48
  1 Gute Nachrichten Nassie Eskimato 27.01.03 20:18

--button_text--