Hallo Ihr CDDD-Zocker,da ist was zu Eurem letzten Zock aus dem RB-Board

Beitrag: 1
Zugriffe: 127 / Heute: 1
Hallo Ihr CDDD-Zocker,da ist was zu Eurem letzten Zock aus dem RB-Board Kicky

Hallo Ihr CDDD-Zocker,da ist was zu Eurem letzten Zock aus dem RB-B.

By: 2bits
Reply To: None Sunday, 28 Nov 1999 at 6:02 PM EST
Post # of 1688

SHORT SQUEEZE: "This happens particularly in cases where there are many people holding short positions in a stock. If the stock price rises to a level that makes a large number of shorts uncomfortable, they may all decide to cut their losses at once and close their positions. This causes a huge upswing in buying activity on the market, which will drive up the stock price." -Seth Godin **** Hey shorts...better get out if you can!!****

By: bfeivou
Reply To: 1668 by ChiChiX Sunday, 28 Nov 1999 at 5:45 PM EST
Post # of 1689

I agree chichix, also isn't it funny that the same 3 guys are trashing adsp in pr's. There is anthony@pacific aka mr truthseeker, some guy who heads a small isp and personally feels that adsp's product isn't good, and one other guy, i don't remember his name though. You don't see and big brokers or companies coming out saying anything now. The reason is that they honestly don't know what is going to happen. Have you heard the rumor about all the shorts needing to cover monday morning. The rumor i heard was that there are over 2 million shares in the am that need to cover. OUCH. I have a friend who tried to short at 7, but waterhouse wouldn't let him. He had someone upstairs on his side.

Bfeivou

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
1 Nutzer wurde vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: Grinch